• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I SHOW MY TITS & CUNT TO ANYONE WHO ASKS

• Thread starterMrsPennySneddon
  • Start date

MrsPennySneddon

Mrs Penny Sneddon
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2020
Greater Manchester
www.blowbangslut.com
I'm an exhibitionist. I love humiliating my cuck husband by flashing my big tits and loose hairy cunt to as many other men as I can - especially at work. When at the office I always wear jackets with most of my tits showing, and mini-skirts. I never ever wear panties. When any man compliments me on my tits, I ask him if he'd like to see more. If he does, I pull my tits out, spread my legs and show my cunt. If they want, I let them wank over me and spunk on me, or I suck their cocks. My pathetic worm of a husband has to just sit there, and lick-up the spunk afterwards and swallow it all.

a.jpg d.jpg g.jpg i.jpg IMG_0138.JPG IMG-20160608-00017.jpg j.jpg Naked in office.jpg Penny086.jpg Leggings full screen.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ConroeHairyHotwife, rwall, Rusjoystick and 5 others
so show me your cunt and your tits and nippels in close ps

MrsPennySneddon said:
I'm an exhibitionist. I love humiliating my cuck husband by flashing my big tits and loose hairy cunt to as many other men as I can - especially at work. When at the office I always wear jackets with most of my tits showing, and mini-skirts. I never ever wear panties. When any man compliments me on my tits, I ask him if he'd like to see more. If he does, I pull my tits out, spread my legs and show my cunt. If they want, I let them wank over me and spunk on me, or I suck their cocks. My pathetic worm of a husband has to just sit there, and lick-up the spunk afterwards and swallow it all.

a.jpg d.jpg g.jpg i.jpg IMG_0138.JPG IMG-20160608-00017.jpg j.jpg Naked in office.jpg Penny086.jpg Leggings full screen.jpg
You are lovely and sooo sexy. I can see why other men want you and your cucky serves you. I will wager you are so delicious, especially with cream on top or inside.

Reactions: wifeforall and MrsPennySneddon
Silkenboy said:
You are lovely and sooo sexy. I can see why other men want you and your cucky serves you. I will wager you are so delicious, especially with cream on top or inside.
I've been with over 1,000 other men so far.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, robandkate, Stephusta and 1 other person
MrsPennySneddon said:
The more men you fuck, the hotter you get to me. You can never have too many cocks, my dear.

Reactions: robandkate and MrsPennySneddon
Do you let your husband watch or participate often?

MrsPennySneddon said:

all I can say is you have one very lucky husband, I wish my wife was like you

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
MrsPennySneddon said:
I'm an exhibitionist.
Nice.
MrsPennySneddon said:
I love humiliating my cuck husband by flashing my big tits and loose hairy cunt to as many other men as I can - especially at work.
Better still.
MrsPennySneddon said:
When at the office I always wear jackets with most of my tits showing, and mini-skirts. I never ever wear panties.
That's a very good practice.
MrsPennySneddon said:
When any man compliments me on my tits, I ask him if he'd like to see more. If he does, I pull my tits out, spread my legs and show my cunt.
And, that's a totally reasonable response, expressing your sexuality, to those who "want to see more."
MrsPennySneddon said:
If they want, I let them wank over me and spunk on me....
It's very kind of you to allow your admirers to do that.
MrsPennySneddon said:
....or I suck their cocks.
It's even kinder of you to suck the cocks of your admirers — especially if you do it in your office.
MrsPennySneddon said:
My pathetic worm of a husband has to just sit there, and lick-up the spunk afterwards and swallow it all.
Totally appropriate. (This happens, I gather, when you suck the cocks and / or fuck your admirers in your home, in front of your submissive cuckold whom you keep in the nude, as opposed to in your office?)

And thank you, MrsPennySneddon, for posting full-face photos of yourself displaying your gorgeous big tits and your delectable pussy openly in your office, and interacting with your clients, and walking bottomless on a public street (which is legal in Great Britain, I gather?).

Last edited:
Reactions: MrsPennySneddon
MrsPennySneddon said:
That's a very impressive number of extramarital men to have fucked, MrsPennySneddon. My congratulations to you.

Reactions: Silkenboy and MrsPennySneddon
rwall said:
all I can say is you have one very lucky husband, I wish my wife was like you
Your cuckold husband is a lucky man.

MrsPennySneddon said:
god I wish I had a wife like you, I would love her fuck everyone she wanted

Reactions: Silkenboy
rwall said:
god I wish I had a wife like you, I would love her fuck everyone she wanted
Mine had 500+ before we met and 100+ since becoming a hotwife 2 years ago.

Reactions: rwall

Users who are viewing this thread