• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I suspect my Filipina wife

• Thread starterAmIGettingSeconds?
  • Start date

AmIGettingSeconds?

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2009
I suspect my Filipina wife has been getting something on the side when she's going out clubbing with friends.

Two nights ago, just before she went out I found a text message on her phone that said 'Hey handsome, you still up for being my bootycall tonight?' With a response of 'Yes! I'm still up for it! Cant wait!'

I asked her about it immediatly and seen the surprised expression on her face, but after a couple seconds she goes on about how she sent it from her phone for a friend (friend is married and didnt want it on her phone). I then asked her why the response was directly back to her instead of 'tell so and so 'Yes! I'm still up for it! Cant wait!'

She just kinda shrugged it off and convinced me it was for her friend. It got me thinking and after she left, I started searching the web for cheating and such. While doing I came accross a few other websites including this one. But funniest thing is.. the more and more I searched.. the more excited I got. Then I started thinking about the past 4 to 6 months and realized all the signs were there. But knowing my wife for over 14 years I just cant see her doing anything like this. I kinda put it off that night after seeking out some advice and decided to call her to see if she needed a ride home. I called her and noticed there wasnt any background noise at all. No music from the club, cars from the street or even other people talking in the background. She told me one of the girls wasnt drinking and would bring her home and that she would probably be late since they were getting something to eat after clubbing.

She came home about 4am and I woke as she was getting into bed (Not sure if she woke me up on purpose or accidently). I asked her if she had fun and to my surprise...She kissed me hard and passionatly and with her hand on my shoulder started pushing me down. I obliged as I love eating her. When I got there she came within 30 seconds of me licking her. I noticed she was extremly wet and now that I've had time to think about it.. tasted different.. but so good. I have a very long tongue and try to actually fuck her with it when I eat her... I was surprised at the time of how much juices there were. After a while I moved up and entered her. This is when I was really surprised... I was all the way in her and could hardly feel anything. It was very very sloppy and loose. Up until about 6 months ago she was always very tight, but now I could hardly feel anything... with what was going through my head I came within 30 seconds. She again pushed me down and I ate her for a while longer until she was completly exhausted. She was gushing this time around.

Well.. she and her friends decided to go out again Saturday night. This was a surprise for me as she rarely ever goes out twice a weekend. Again I call her last night asking if she needed a ride home and same thing happens, no noise and a hasty 'I gotta go BYE!' from her. She gets home about 4am again.

This time she wakes me up on purpose and climbs on top of me. As I'm taking my underwear off she pulls her shirt off and then to my surprise... moves up my body and straddles my face. I again ate her with a passion and could not believe once again at how wet she was. She came twice within 2 minutes of me eating her. She rolled over off of me and I rolled over onto her. As I rolled onto her, I heard myself say 'You tasted wonderfull' or something like that. I dont know why I said it, or what part of me was actually saying it. I entered her and again.. felt nothing. Only reason I knew I was all the way in was our groins met. She was looser than the previous night from what I could recall. I again.. lasted maybe 30 seconds. And again.. she pushed me down to eat her pussy.

She is 4'11 and about 90lbs. I just cant see her taking anything much larger than I am. She's so tiny. The past couple days have been crazy to think about. I've known her so long and so well that I just cant imagine her doing anything outside of our marriage. But the changes I've seen the past few months tells me otherwise. She now wears thongs, shaves down below and before when I had to almost beg to have sex and eat her, she makes me eat her and now initiates some of the sex when we do have it.

She'll never admitt to anything. Our marriage is very strong and very happy. And that makes me wonder also if maybe I'm just imagining things because of the text message I found or if something is really going on.

I'm afraid her size has nothing to do with it...there's a an old saying that goes "big woman...big pussy...small woman...ALL pussy." I can attest to this fact. My wife is a half inch taller than yours and six pounds heavier. She can take both of the toys in the pics below with ease (black one that she's riding is seven inches long, two inches wide, and just over six inches circumference....white one is same length and roughly the same size as a beer bottle) and I watched her give birth to two average size babies with no anathsesia and no damage to her...in fact, she barely broke a sweat.

Attachments

• her lover.jpg
    her lover.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 650
  • her lover2.jpg
    her lover2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 582
  • her lover3.jpg
    her lover3.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 486
i dont know if this is real or not

sdmike said:
i dont know if this is real or not

Think how I feel. I didnt even know what a cuckold was 2 days ago. I'm still waiting to wake up from the dream I'm having.

stlazarre said:
I'm afraid her size has nothing to do with it...there's a an old saying that goes "big woman...big pussy...small woman...ALL pussy." I can attest to this fact. My wife is a half inch taller than yours and six pounds heavier. She can take both of the toys in the pics below with ease (black one that she's riding is seven inches long, two inches wide, and just over six inches circumference....white one is same length and roughly the same size as a beer bottle) and I watched her give birth to two average size babies with no anathsesia and no damage to her...in fact, she barely broke a sweat.

Wow!!!! I want to see more of your wife!!! Those pics got my dick hard.

Hey AMI, if you live anywhere near San Diego, you might wanna check out the Trophy Lounge down in National City. You just might catch her there some night and get your answer.

BiggieSmalls457 said:
Hey AMI, if you live anywhere near San Diego, you might wanna check out the Trophy Lounge down in National City. You just might catch her there some night and get your answer.

I know that is one of the clubs that she goes to often when she goes out with friends. She's told me about going there more than a few occasions. It is just a club right or is it more? I've never been there myself.

falcondfw69 said:
In general, it depends on the background of your filipina wife. I was married to one for 16 years and am engaged to another.
If she had a "questionable" past, it is very possible she experienced bbc in her last life, tried to make do with what you have, ****** herself to for a long time, and found herself unable to force it anymore. Her desires got the best of her.
If she was a traditional provincial girl, you are an idiot. With VERY FEW exceptions, they are the most loyal, faithful women you could ever meet. Even some of the city girls are that way.
If you found her in a place like olongapo or angeles, it is likely you are getting sloppy seconds, although there are exceptions there.
If you found her someplace else, you can ask her what is going on, but be prepared for her to be indignant when you do and even be prepared for her to get tampo.

I'm pretty sure she worked in Angeles City for a while.

Filipinas need to party like flowers need sunshine!

You're doing the right thing by sucking her clean.

It's what husbands are for.

falcondfw69 said:
If you decide you can live with it or enjoy it and you want her to do it openly and with your approval, then you need to proceed slowly and carefully to show her, not tell her, that what she is doing is ok.

Now this is what I need advice on.. How in the hell can I do this with a filipina?

Well.. I asked her if she is going out this weekend and her reply was 'Most likely.. it's up to my 'friends'. I'm actually looking forward to what she just might bring me home.

Almost wish she knew I knew what was going on and how much it is starting (or has already) to turn me on thinking about it.

You could simply get a PI to follow her one night. Or tell her you have a sloppy seconds fantacy and ask if she would like to help you with it?

Any updates on all this??

Sure she's getting some

Dude most women of asian decent are getting some on the side, it just come natural for them. why are you supprised, have u just opened your eyes. Her friends know.

cool_roc said:
Dude most women of asian decent are getting some on the side, it just come natural for them. why are you supprised, have u just opened your eyes. Her friends know.

I'm an asian and my wife is, so I'm not surprised if my wife is getting alot of favorable treatment from her manager within the factory four walls