• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I talked to my wife about fucking black guys

• Thread starterminotauro21
  • Start date

minotauro21

Mr Man
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2006
My fantasy has been always to have my wife blacked, pretending that some guys (2 or 3) seduce her in front of me without knowing that im the husband. I talked about it with wife yesterday and she says she think thats pretty hot. Now, we are located in a place where there are no black guys around, so i need advice on hook her up with some blacks. We can travel anywere but we need a place with plenty of them, i kind of like the thug type for her. Thanks!!!

minotauro21 said:
.......My fantasy has been always to have my wife blacked.......

I talked about it with wife yesterday and she says she think thats pretty hot.

............ i kind of like the thug type for her........

Although she has said the idea is hot, she will still have to process it in her head for a few months, before she can be equal on the same page as you about it.

(women love to dream about these things, and not necessarily have it happen straight away)

Can you give us all some more details about what a thug could do to her without scaring the bejeebers out of her?

Nice avatar. If that's a photo of your wife, she looks astonished at whatever is about to happen to her. But, it looks more like a drawing....

minotauro21 said:
My fantasy has always been to have my wife blacked.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that....

minotauro21 said:
I talked about it with my wife yesterday.

Good work....

minotauro21 said:
She said she thinks that's pretty hot.

Awright. She sounds like a bold and (potentially) strongly-sexual woman....

minotauro21 said:
Now, we are located in a place where there are no black guys around.

Sounds safe, from the point of view of minimizing the risk of your wife expecting you to actually assist her with moving beyond your fantasy...

minotauro21 said:
So, I need advice on how to hook her up with some black men. We can travel anywhere, but we need a place with plenty of them.

Consider a trip to Las Vegas. ************ is legal there, so you should be able to make arrangements with one or more black gigolos to give your wife a good time. If you can afford to travel there, you can probably afford the cost — and, there would be no risk of any commitment on anyone's part afterwards.

As for whether they turn out to look like "thugs:" I'm not aware of any studies that have found black "thugs" are better in bed with white married women (or married women of any other race) than black men with other personal and sexual attributes women find attractive. Given a choice of gigolos, I strongly suggest leaving it to your wife to choose. She's the one who will or will not feel "chemistry" with him (or them).

Custer, fact correction. Prostitition is not legal in Las Vegas or in any other part of Clark County. It is legal in neighboring Nye County, but only in the few licensed brothals near the Calif. state line. They are subject to strict health conditions. Saying that, yes, male gigolos are easy to find in Las Vegas.
Minotauro21, good luck to you. Have fun. And, yes, fun can be found close at home. Another place where black guys frequently find willing white girls is Jamacia. Servicing white horny vacationers is common there.

George said:
Custer, fact correction. Prostitition is not legal in Las Vegas or in any other part of Clark County. It is legal in neighboring Nye County, but only in the few licensed brothals near the Calif. state line. They are subject to strict health conditions.

Thanks for your knowledgeable correction.

George said:
Saying that, yes, male gigolos are easy to find in Las Vegas.

I would think so.

George said:
Minotauro21, .... Another place where black guys frequently find willing white girls is Jamacia. Servicing white horny vacationers is common there.

As I understand it, in offshore locations like Jamaica sex with underage local men is illegal and subject to heavy penalties. Thus, white women (or women and their partners, as in this case) seeking hot extramarital sex with one or more local black studs need to be careful about checking photo ID's, to ensure their candidates are legal age. If not, they can find themselves in serious trouble.

After a small chat she told me she already had sex with about 50 guys. But none of them black.

minotauro21 said:
After a small chat, my wife told me she already had sex with about 50 guys.

Excellent! Good for her. But, did your wife clarify the time period? If she has fucked 50 men since she married you (51 including you), that... of course... would be even more impressive.

minotauro21 said:
But, none of them were black.

Hm... well... if you live in a region where the black population is near zero, as you mentioned, I suppose that's not too surprising. Perhaps your wife was trying to allay your concern by reassuring you that she isn't suffering from sexual deprivation.

Anyway... have you developed a plan, yet, for remedying this unfortunate situation...?

50. That's all?

Yes she has fucked those 50 since she was 16, so now the rate slow down a lot. Anyway still looking for some guys for her.

How old is she now?

Users who are viewing this thread