• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Think I Got Cucked Tonight!

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
There is this guy that my wife helped get hired at a place she used to work at over eleven years ago. When she brought him in and interviewed him she thought he was really hot. It wasn't long before she soured on her interest in him. She realized quickly that he was an ego-maniac - a sure way to turn her off. He thinks he is God's gift to women. I met him a couple of times and would agree that he is pretty far out there.

She moved on to another job and things changed. We still ran into him from time to time and he was always the same. Anyway .. about a year or so ago he found us on a swinger's website. She always continued to talk about thim as an ego-manic and she has been telling him and telling me that there was "no way" this guy had a chance with her.

A little over a month ago her relationship ended with a long time lover and she has been a bit on the prowl, looking for someone to give her attention. Needless to say, this ego-maniac somehow found his way into the picture. He saw that she had been chatting with guys on the swinger's website and began e-mailing her. One day a couple of weeks ago she took a day off from work and told me she was going to the beach. I think she posted her status of "going to the beach" on facebook (where he has friended her also) and he saw it. Apparently he dropped several hints and that day she confessed to me that he asked to join her and she was "considering" taking him up on the offer. For the first time I realized there might be something there. It was a little bit of a revelation to me because I actually don't really like the guy - he works in a similar field as me and I see him as a colleague but I think he is pretty full of himself .. but, of course, being a cuckold, I have been feeling extremely turned on by the the idea that he might do my wife .. and cuckold me. Unfortunately he ended up not going with her to the beach that day.

We have a an e-mail address on the swinger's website that he has been e-mailing her on and over the last couple of weeks I've been watching their e-mail exchange grow. He had been laying it on thick in the e-mails while she has been playing coy. It is been quite exciting. Meanwhile, of course, she keeps telling me that he has no chance and that she loves leading him on to put him in his place. Of course I've been hopeful that things might evolve and that she has been fooling herself while thinking she was fooling me.

Finally .. after they have been back and forth on getting together he finally called her out on making a specific date and they found their way to get drinks TONIGHT. My wife had been very cool to me as if this was any other evening .. She almost avoided talking about it with the expection of confirming that she was going. She agreed to meet him at 5:30 at the place of his choice. He picked a nice place to have drinks at. In the last e-mail to him she asked why he selected that place and here is his e-mail back to her ...

"Well… I was leaning toward <another place> because of good food and good wine… except that they might be a bit stuffy and, by the glass, have a very limited and CA-only wine selection. So, I skipped the mostly-beer places and picked <this place> because it has a number of decent wines by the glass, is rather lively and non-suggestive of an environment for a first meeting, and last but not least it is also for my own convenience - I live a mile down the road at <place>. There certainly *are* different, better, more exciting places but, remember, it's all about you, not the place… ;-)"

Anyway .. she called me on the way and still said nothing much about it. I left it at that .. just hoping. Anyway .. that was almost 5 hrs ago. I have not heard a peep from my wife. I don't think drinks or even drinks & dinner would have gone this long. I think I got cucked tonight!!

Jer

It has been my experience over the years to pay close attention to a woman who continues to innocently run into a person she professes to not like. The old phrase of protesting too much can be a sign of major attraction.

Well, did it happen? And details!

Some arrogant guy fucking your wife is hot! Even though it does seem as though he’s not as bad as he used to be. Let us know how it turned out!

Okay well she finally got home last night - actually not too long after I wrote the post about her being out so long. Anyway, she said that they were out so long because they left the place that they had drinks at and went to dinner at another place. So I'm sorry to report that she did not sleep with him .. at least I'm pretty sure she didn't - she just said that they had good conversation and he was better to be wth than she anticipated. At least there is some movement in the right direction. I guess I will have to wait and see if anything else develops. I will let you know if they go out again.

Jer

So she is out for drinks again with this same guy tonight. Of course I have the same conflicted feelings .. I don't like this guy at all .. and yet the thought that he is courting my wife and has a chance to bed her has me all knotted up inside. We'll see how the night unfolds.

Jer

Okay so I think she went through with it this time. It is 11:30pm and she hasn't come home yet. We exchanged a few simple texts earlier - reprinted below ...

8:30PM [ME]: Having a nice time?
8:43PM [HER]: Yes
8:59PM [ME]: Good conversation or is he laying it on thick?
9:37PM [HER]: Good conversation. Actually seeming hotter
9:42PM [ME]: No kidding?
9:50PM [HER]: Yeah. Showing some humbleness
10:07PM [ME]: So do you think it will be a long nite or short nite?

She hasn't answered after that last text. I was thinking that she just wanted to tease me and keep me guessing but now I'm thinking that she has just been too busy to bother. Either way it is fine with me .. as long as she is enjoying herself.

Jer