• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I think it might happen.

• Thread starterharleyRK
  • Start date

harleyRK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2012
Wisconsin
I always talk about watching her with another man during sexy times. Yesterday I said I would post on CL. After we got done playing she asked if I was for real. I said no because I'm chicken shit. She beat around the bush on how it would be hot to have another man so I posted. Today I'm going to show her the post and who replied and ask who she would like to meet. I've been working on this for 7yrs. I'm excited about this and think it might happen tonight.

I am no virgin to this type of thing, but she is. I will definately take some of your suggestions and thankyou for your input. I'll keep it posted.

She sounds keen, so what do you mean by you are chicken shit?
What were your other experiences like?
I hope she grows to like having sex with other men without it harming your relationship.
Would you ever let her stay out all night with a bull and then come home a day later?

I was married once before and I swung with all of my ex's. I just havn't with my current wife. She acted appauld at first, but she is starting to come around. I'm not sure if I'd let her stay all night and I'm not sure if she would want to. I did this with my exwife, and it didn't seem to bother me.

how did it go

Goodluck! I'm sure she wont regret it!

Well that sounds wonderful... My advise is to make sure she is comfortable, tell her, and reassure her that no matter what if it gets to be too much and she wants to bail, all she has to do is give you the word and your out of there. Make her feel confident that she is safe and you have her back in this situation. If she goes into it feeling trapped or like she can't bail out if she becomes overwhelmingly uncomfortable, she may not like the experience and never want to do it again. I did this with my wife, and still to this day do it. I've stopped it dead stop in the middle of sex and pulled her out because she wasn't comfortable... sorry, but her comfort and safety is more important than some dude nutting... Do this and I almost guarantee your experience won't be the last. No pressure to her to perform... Let her take it at her speed and comfort level... No matter how long it takes... Believe me when I say the wait will be worth it... My wife have been doing this about 5 years now, and I can remember her first experience like it was yesterday. I can also see how our relationship has grown stronger... no more insecurities, jealousy, nothing... Pure pleasure.... Good luck my friend

One way to consider is go to a hotel and get adjoining rooms. It is cool to be a fly on the wall and you are right there if she wants you. Leave your side of the door open. And it is hot laying there hearing the sounds while you are in the next room with a hard on.

Users who are viewing this thread