• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I think my gf is cheating

• Thread starterIMightLikeIt
  • Start date

IMightLikeIt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2011
My girlfriend and I are both 20-year-old college students and we've been together for about a year. I'm pretty sure she's fucking my best friend, who I live with.

When I first started to suspect it, I was furious and felt sick. But I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure and I wanted to avoid overreacting and saying something I couldn't take back.

Over the last month I've become more and more sure of it. A few weeks ago while I was jerking off, I stated to fantasize about them fucking. I felt terrible at first for thinking about it, but since then I've been jerking off to that more and more. I have a slightly above average cock, but he's really hung. Thinking about her taking his huge cock really turns me on.

I'm really confused about all of this. What is going on here? What am I supposed to do?

First, thanks for the advice Mac. I'll think about it, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to confront her. I'm not sure if I want it to be real, if that makes sense. And I don't know if I'd say I enjoy the possibility. It's like a dirty, horrible fantasy right now. It makes me sick to think about when I'm not jerking off. But when I am, it turns me on like crazy. I've gotten off to lots of scenarios involving the two of them in my head.

As for why I suspect it, I don't really have anything concrete. They're both very good looking and have made comments about each other in the past. Like before she was my gf, he said more than once how hot she was. And I've heard her describe him to her single friends as hot.

Lately I've noticed them giving each other flirty looks. She's been at the apartment when I get home more often than she used to. When neither of them are around she doesn't answer her phone nearly as often as usual (I assume this is because they're at her place fucking).

The thing that first made me start to suspect it happened a month ago. I got home and she was there already. Not the first time, but not that common. Anyway, right after I got there she gave me an excuse to leave about how her sister just called and she had to go help her with something. That was weird enough, but then when I went in my room and she thought I wasn't looking, I saw her quickly go in his room to get her bag. She didn't know I saw (I saw the reflection in a mirror), and I never said anything.

when my G/F cheated on me I knew as soon as she walked in the room, I don't know how, but I did, & she hadn't even said anything about it, it blew her mind!!!

Accept that you are a cuckold and once you accept that you like and enjoy being her cuck life will become much easier for you. Learn to put her first in all things then slowly tell her her you love it when she fucks men with real cocks

If you suspect it, bring it up next time you are fucking her.
Tell her you would like to see her fucking your friend.
If she agrees, you, her and your friend will all be winners.
Everyone will have some great fun.

I really appreciate all the feedback everyone. This is all really confusing so anything helps.

But I'm not sure if I agree with the general trend here. I don't think I want her to have permission to fuck him (or other people). In my fantasies she's doing it behind my back and I think I want it to stay that way.

I think it's the cheating aspect that is turning me on, even though a big part of me hates it. Then again, watching him fuck her would probably be a huge turn on. God, I really don't know!

I know I'm not making any sense. Sorry about that. I'm just really confused.

IMightLikeIt said:
I really appreciate all the feedback everyone. This is all really confusing so anything helps.

But I'm not sure if I agree with the general trend here. I don't think I want her to have permission to fuck him (or other people). In my fantasies she's doing it behind my back and I think I want it to stay that way.

I think it's the cheating aspect that is turning me on, even though a big part of me hates it. Then again, watching him fuck her would probably be a huge turn on. God, I really don't know!

I know I'm not making any sense. Sorry about that. I'm just really confused.

I know exactly how you feel, I had suspicions that my wife had been fucked by a colleague of mine on a night out and I found out for sure by checking her MSN log. I was so turned on reading it, just picturing it in my mind from the clues I had was amazing, I love the thought of her being fucked by other guys, still don't know how to tell her that though.

Do you think part of the turn on comes from her doing it behind your back and you would lose that if she knew that you know?

Saraha said:
I hope you agree to share her because the other guy has a bigger cock and is helping you (to keep her happy). As usual, Mac has given you excellent advice.

So you think she'd definitely be happier with a bigger cock? I'm not small, probably slightly bigger than average, but he's a lot bigger than me from what I've seen/heard.

You're gonna have to play amateur detective here. Keep us updated as everything unfolds.

If you are not sure, you will never know.

I’ve been in a similar situation when I was at university although in my case I actually encouraged my then gf to fuck our flat mate. Several months later they asked me to move out. I would suggest you be sure, if they are both attractive they may merely have done it once or something, there may have been an innocent reason for her bag being in his room and the various other things. People’s habits do change. One sure fire ay to tell in has her sexual habits changed over that time? Are you to still fucking as often as you used to and is it still as good? Or try anticipating where and when they might fuck and stake the place out, ask someone else who lives there. Perhaps try asking him, or have a mutual friend ask him.

We're still having sex almost every day, just like before this all started. As far as I can tell, nothing has changed there. But I'll pay more attention from now on.

OK, I have a small update. When I got home tonight I think my pillows and blankets were moved around from where I left them this morning. I don't really ever make my bed too neatly so it's hard to tell and I could just be imagining it since I'm a little paranoid at this point. I don't know. I'm going to look out for that from now on.

Anywhere you can hide a small video camera in your room? Imagine coming home, checking that video, and seeing your gf getting fucked in your bed by your friend? Then what would you do?

IMightLikeIt said:
We're still having sex almost every day, just like before this all started. As far as I can tell, nothing has changed there. But I'll pay more attention from now on.

That's good news if you are hoping that she is not cheating (not good if you are hoping she is). Of course she might just not want you to get suspicious. Pay close attention to her body language the next time you are doing it.

The more sex you have with her, the less opportunities for him. Maybe she needs the excitement of two cocks at the moment, because girls in their 20's need choices before they settle into marriage. One cock usually won't do.

By taking all the cock on offer, a girl has a better opportunity to discover what her body needs. I think this is why the groom gets congratulated on his wedding day - his cock was the winner in the competition of who was going to marry her.

If a woman does not get enough cock experience before marriage, it can make her restless later on in marriage, because she always wonders what it would have been like to have a selection of boyfriends to pick her husband from.

Another minor update: I checked her phone today. I didn't find any texts or calls (easy to erase them), but she did have his number saved, which I didn't know about.

Pic

You said she was very good looking. Are you willing to show a G rated pic of her so the rest of us can brush our cocks through our pants if she's as pretty as you say?

Users who are viewing this thread