• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I think my gf is cheating

• Thread starterIMightLikeIt
  • Start date
I'm not sure about that. Let me think about it. I did share her picture in private with one person on here. If he wants to give his opinion, it's fine with me.

She is young, has a gorgeous face, and very petite. She reminds me of Shannyn Sossamon, google her.

She's a solid 9.0 and potentially higher just because of her sheer sluttiness.

Anything else yet? The male posting here I know how you feel in your first post. I had a idea my GF fucked my male friend cause well she said she did but I kinda felt like it was just to see what i would say, I was SOOOOO mAD about thinking she had fucked my friend. but then she said she didnt, I still felt like she did. i asked her what happened she made a story and told me it So turned me on. I got so hard I shoved her on the bed and went at it. but then I was mad if she did. Later own on in text I asked her about it. days/weeks later. she told me how he rubed her back then started doing other things then did her, it made me so hot and horny.

So yes it an be a turn on thinking about any man with your woman, but then it can also make you so mad that it happened. if it was not planed. I think if she had talk to me about doing it then it been better. thats what were looking for now is a planed event to happen with another guy.

any updates?

archibaldcovington said:
You should post it on here with the names removed. It sounds so hot.

Here's an extract from her MSN log, just the interesting bits.

him: cant believe you wanted to go to mine or yours the other night pmsl talk about playin with death lol

her: lol what i did

Him: yea lol

Her: oh aye ye for a drink ya twat

Him: no no no, you said where we goin your place or mine, and thats when i said fuc that the fence lol and you just said alright then lol

Her: pmsl cant mind of that

Him: trust me thats why we used the gate lol

Her: lol i honestly cant mind i can mind of the gate but cant mind what was said

Him: lol you mind what you done in the taxi pmsl

Her: involving what

Him: do i really need to say lol

Her: if its involving ur dick then ye BUT u were one that undone ur trousers and u had ur hand down mine mm hmmm

Him: i only un done them cause you grabbed hold of me in the taxi so i un done them and you put your head down lol i honestly didnt know you was gonna but wasnt exactly complaining lol

Her: lol aye i noticed and u say im shy and quite lol

Him: yea still think you are lol think you should do it again just so i know it wasnt a one off lol goin smokin brb xx

and then a later bit.

Her: no im just no walking up in ma pjs and a jacket

Him: why not?

Her: cause i look like a dick no thats i dont wi clothes on like but even more so lol

Him: whos gonna see at 2356Hrs?

Her: i dont care anyone could see me lol yes im a paranoid fuck lol

Him: you wasnt the other night and you had your pants round your ankles then lol

Her: lol aye no one could see and i was smashed so didnt give a fuck

Hidden camera. Jerk off to footage. Repeat as necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread