• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I think my gf might be cheating

• Thread starterCuriousguy
  • Start date

Curiousguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2015
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgSo, I have reason to believe my gf is cheating on me from some guys I work with.
I am essentially the only white guy at this place and every once in a while my gf comes up on my lunch breaks and will do some homework on some benches near my plant.

On various occasions I've seen the same guys from an adjoining plant walking up and talking to her.
At first she seemed uncomfortable but seemed to warm up to them. I never asked her about them because I didn't want to be that guy.

Over time though it does seem like more development has surfaced because on a few occasions I've seen them grab her butt. The first time I saw them do it she moved away but then the guy did it again and just held it and she just let it slide.

image.jpg
I will admit at first I was uneasy about it but after that settled and the more I thought about it, the more turned on the idea was of them doing stuff with her.

I'm mainly wondering on how I would approach this and explore the idea of cuckolding with her.

Last edited:
You lucky guy! Just go with it, encourage her to wear slightly more revealing clothes to show these men she is available to them!
Ask her to come up to your work more so she gets hit on more, when they grope her say things like, "those guys are really friendly!"
Put her mind at rest that you are comfortable with other guys hitting on her..........& she might take the lead!
BTW your girlfriend is HOT! Imagine how hot she'd look riding a big black cock or two!!
Good luck & keep us updated!

She is a real beauty! Love to see her naked!

Speak with her and tell her that you are not angry just curious. If it is true tell her that you are OK with it, cause if you are on this site you want to be a cuckold!

its just a matter of time. talk to her and make sure you can watch if it happens

Talk to her about how since you approve it is not cheating. Tell her that her being happy and experiencing new sexual pleasures will make you happy.
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread