I Think My Girlfriend Cheated. Need Advice.

• Thread starterWannaBeCuck667
  • Start date

WannaBeCuck667

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 21, 2017
So my girlfriend and I were doing our laundry at our apartment complex facilities and it's usually just me and her down there but this time a guy from another building was doing his laundry at the same time. He was definately checking her out and all of a sudden she realizes she forgot the change purse back up in our apartment and asks if I can go get it for her so I do. I went upstairs and looked everywhere for it for like 15 minutes or so before finally giving up and telling her I couldn't find them. As I walk down the stairs into the laundry room I can see her hurrying back over to our machine. She looked extremely nervous/guilty and told me she actually had her change purse the whole time she just didn't see it. I felt like something was up then I looked over at the guy who was trying to cover up his massive erection. Later when we got back to our apt I kissed her and idk but I swear she tasted like a dick

Reactions: toolman2c and Knk069
Well before anyone can give you advice you need to answer some questions... the first thing is...did this turn you on or get you upset? Are you looking to encourage or discourage this behavior. Have you ever talked to her about doing other guys? If your gut is telling you she sent you upstairs on purpose so she could give this guy a quick BJ, you're probably right and it probably wasn't their first encounter.

Reactions: purplejoys and toolman2c
It definitely turned me on more than it upset me but I haven't told her about my cuckold fantasy. I would like to encourage the behavior but I'm not sure I want to tell her that I know what's going on quite yet. My instinct right away when she sent me upstairs was that it had something to do with him.

Reactions: purplejoys, toolman2c and Knk069
You put yourself in a difficult spot. You think she's cheating behind your back, you want to encourage her to continue, but you don't want to confront her and you haven't told her about your cuckold fantasy. For me, all the fun is in seeing my wife get fucked or at least hearing about it as I fuck her used pussy! Without having full disclosure with her how do your fantasies and desires get met? Plus, to me, the danger of your situation is her getting emotionally attached to this guy. I think in a relationship where the husband openly gives his wife permission to fuck others, the mindset becomes different for her...she's no longer having an affair where feelings may develop, she's merely using these guys for both of your pleasure. It becomes something you share together as opposed to something she's hiding from you.

Asiancumlover said:
You put yourself in a difficult spot. You think she's cheating behind your back, you want to encourage her to continue, but you don't want to confront her and you haven't told her about your cuckold fantasy. For me, all the fun is in seeing my wife get fucked or at least hearing about it as I fuck her used pussy! Without having full disclosure with her how do your fantasies and desires get met? Plus, to me, the danger of your situation is her getting emotionally attached to this guy. I think in a relationship where the husband openly gives his wife permission to fuck others, the mindset becomes different for her...she's no longer having an affair where feelings may develop, she's merely using these guys for both of your pleasure. It becomes something you share together as opposed to something she's hiding from you.
Well said. I totally agree.
But I get why WannaBeCuck667 didn't confront her. It will give him a chance to explore how he feels about cuckolding without knowing for sure what happened. Sometimes jealousy and anger can be suppressed by the erotic nature of cuckolding.
I'd give it a few days and see if you are so turned on by the idea. If not then the conversation should happen but from a different perspective.
Being emotionally open and honest is key to a good relationship.
Honey you know when ..... I felt like something happened and it really felt erotic or I felt betrayed....

WannaBeCuck667 said:
So my girlfriend and I were doing our laundry at our apartment complex facilities and it's usually just me and her down there but this time a guy from another building was doing his laundry at the same time. He was definately checking her out and all of a sudden she realizes she forgot the change purse back up in our apartment and asks if I can go get it for her so I do. I went upstairs and looked everywhere for it for like 15 minutes or so before finally giving up and telling her I couldn't find them. As I walk down the stairs into the laundry room I can see her hurrying back over to our machine. She looked extremely nervous/guilty and told me she actually had her change purse the whole time she just didn't see it. I felt like something was up then I looked over at the guy who was trying to cover up his massive erection. Later when we got back to our apt I kissed her and idk but I swear she tasted like a dick
WannaBeCuck667 said:
I believe at the moment whatever's going on with her and him and you're yet to tell her fantasy is two different things period I would not let her know about your fantasy at this point I would see what's going on in this situation because of thought you stated about the change purse it definitely sounds like she just got rid of you for a little bit. I believe if you did share your fantasy right now she would probably jump all over that with the pretense that she's having sex with him for your enjoyment. If you're going to get into sharing your girlfriend I would strongly suggest it'd be with somebody neither of you knows which does make it a little more difficult. I would also suggest that it would be no more than a few times with the same guy and then you to move on so feelings do not develop. I will sum it up by simply saying she appears to have clearly stepped outside of your committed relationship and obviously she has no clue it's exciting to you so you are definitely dealing with two separate issues here. You need to deal with one before you even consider bringing up the other. At this point I would wait a considerable length of time after you get through this before you let her know about your fantasy. Lastly I believe if you bring it up now and it is somehow interwoven into this current guy that she seems to be cheating with your relationship is doomed to fail.

Think it over first, whatever line of action you decide to take. Can't unring a bell.

And not all cheating is something that will lead to a cuckold. I'm no cuckold, haven't done that -- so take this with a grain of salt. But just going by my own experience dealing with cheating (from both sides of the table)... and reading lots of posts and stories by people in the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle... it seems with most of the successful cuckold situations -- it's consensual from the outset. From your story, it doesn't seem that way. Seems she wanted to flirt/cheat behind your back. Not necessarily good. Just sayin'. Hope either way it works out for you in the best way.

Reactions: DoMyKate
Some people get the sexual high not from the sex but the taboo of cheating.

Last edited:
Reactions: purplejoys and WannaBeCuck667
Honestly, I think it's a combination of the two. The taboo...what ever taboo it might be...raises the sexual high even higher!

Thank you to everyone for all the advice. I decided to play it cool and see what happens and so far so good. The next laundry cycle she, for the first time ever tells me she can do the laundry by myself so I can relax, which made me anything but relaxed but in a good way. A few minutes after she left I couldn't resist snooping into it more. There are window wells that let you see a limited view of the laundry area so I figured I'd start there. Sure enough that same guy is down there with her. They talked for a bit but I couldn't hear them and then all of a sudden she drops to her knees out of my view so all I can see is the look of sexual pleasure on his face for a few minutes until she stands up and they go over behind the machines and that's the last I was able to see.
I tease very vaguely that I know what she's up to and I like it and she indirectly teases back. My gut tells me she gets off on being unfaithful and seems receptive to me being involved in some way.

If anyone would like to see her Pm me and I'll send a few pics :)
Thanks again

Reactions: toolman2c and Susan's Slave
Hey! Glad it's working out for you! That sounds like a hot scene you described in the laundry room. My regular email is swap4fun914@yahoo.com if you want to share some pics.

tell her openly in the bedroom you want to watch her being fucked and that it turns you on. no need for hiding games. if she loves you things will work.

Reactions: toolman2c
WannaBeCuck667 said:
I tease very vaguely that I know what she's up to and I like it and she indirectly teases back.

That's a gutsy move on your part, and it must have been a very interesting conversation. Could you tell us a bit more about what was said?

I have only read the last bit of the conversation but I love these. I bet you're white, 20 something, average looking or worse and your girlfriend is hot (usually the hotter the girl the more ugly/fat the guy is sorry) and you're dick at best is 5" with no girth. It's probably about 3". Even though she is known as a slut (and likes it) never any black guys. If most of that is true, she is getting huge black dick. I promise xx

Why would I stay with that?

IMG_2030.PNG IMG_2035.JPG

Why???????????????????? Because love is blind!

Is love blind?

IMG_2041.JPG IMG_2042.JPG IMG_2044.JPG

Rachaelrogers20 said:
I have only read the last bit of the conversation but I love these. I bet you're white, 20 something, average looking or worse and your girlfriend is hot (usually the hotter the girl the more ugly/fat the guy is sorry) and you're dick at best is 5" with no girth. It's probably about 3". Even though she is known as a slut (and likes it) never any black guys. If most of that is true, she is getting huge black dick. I promise xx
Pretty much totally accurate. Our apartment complex is mostly black men so I have always suspected that's what's been happening

Don't confuse love for sex.