• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I think my wife is hot...do you??

• Thread starterIslandGirl
  • Start date

IslandGirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2005
My wife wanted me to take some pictures of her and post them on here to see what you guys thought about her.

If you want to contact her you can email her here: KiareK78@hotmail.com

Attachments

• 58450fixedblur.jpg
    58450fixedblur.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 931
  • 58475fixedblur.jpg
    58475fixedblur.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 789
Now that is hot!!

I'd tap that

smoking! post more!

Thanks for the compliments. :) We are pretty new to this. My husband told me to put a couple more on here, so here they are...

Attachments

• 58449fixed.jpg
    58449fixed.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 58436fixedblur.jpg
    58436fixedblur.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 488
damn mami sexy i def wanna see more of that :cool: :D

WOW very sexy woman!!!

Woah! Really sexy! Show us more!

Fantastic!

lets talk ?

IslandGirl said:
My wife wanted me to take some pictures of her and post them on here to see what you guys thought about her.

Great figure, lovely long hair - we certainly want to see and hear more about this cutie. :)

Show some more sexy pics of your HOT wife!!

no '

Hello...thank you for all nice compliments. I haven't been able to get on here much. I am kind of a shy person, but what would you like to see?

Id love to see you in the throws of an orgasm, while pleasuring yourself with a dildo.

Great suggestion by Hanslowen. As for Aqpalmer, it is good we allow all kinds of people on this forum, even blind ones!

What would we like? Much more of this beautiful girl. [Is it you posting as well as your guy?]

Love those soft breasts - so playing, squeezing, pulling are all good. More than that - let's hear about her - what she likes / what she's done / what she wishes for.

You've got my attention ;)

It is flattering to hear all of your nice comments. My husband and I are new to this whole cuckold idea. We are still learning what it is all about. It has been interesting to read the forums.

I can tell you about myself...or if you would prefer my husband to I can get him to log on and do so.

As for pictures I will see what I can get him to shoot of me tonight.

Can't wait your hot, hot, hot.

don't be shy, lay back with lips showing the inside and relax

Users who are viewing this thread