• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I think she will

• Thread starterwoodshed
  • Start date

woodshed

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
My wife has been with another man a few times since we have been married. She had a religious upbringing so it made her feel guilty. The last time she had sex with someone else was in September of 2008. Fast forward too this last weekend. We went to a bar with some friends. I was walked outside to cool off and when i came back in my wife was dancing with a black man! Turns out he is Panamanian. I did not interrupt them and just watched. Closing time soon came and we all walked outside. As I was getting close to our car I noticed her and her new friend talking. She came over and got in the car and told me she had just been invited back to his motel room.
I have really wanted her to get together with another guy and she knows this. i told her she should call the motel and see if she could get in touch with him. We live in a small town and the manager told her that was familiar with him and put the call through to his room. She went to see him under the guise that she was going swimming there. They did not go swimming, but instead talked and eventually made out in his room. He was VERY aggressive and this turns her off, so it did not go any farther than that. I reminded her that I was very aggressive when we first started having and that she taught me to be gentle. She can do it again. She liked that idea. She gave him her cell number and she is talking about going back tonight. She said during some very passionate sex last night that she did not want to have sex with him, but I know my wife. If he can be very gentle and slow I can see her getting fucked. I really hope it happens.

I hope it works out for her. Keep us posted.

Woodshed,

Thanks for your interesting post on the "preliminary psychology" of a married woman, your wife in this case, selecting and preparing to fuck a new lover.

woodshed said:
My wife has been with another man a few times since we have been married.

Cool... good for her. It sounds like your wife has a promising background for stepping up, stepping out, and reclaiming her status as your cuckoldress on a continuing basis.

woodshed said:
She had a religious upbringing so it made her feel guilty.

Ah, yes... but, although your wife's religious upbringing is not a plus, many women manage to get over that. You might consider mentioning to her that the best way (probably) to overcome her guilt feelings about fucking another man will be, once she has done it, to do it again as soon as possible... then again... and again... etc. Pretty soon it will seem perfectly normal.

woodshed said:
The last time she had sex with someone else was in September of 2008. Fast forward too this last weekend. We went to a bar with some friends. I was walked outside to cool off and when i came back in my wife was dancing with a black man! Turns out he is Panamanian. I did not interrupt them and just watched. Closing time soon came and we all walked outside. As I was getting close to our car I noticed her and her new friend talking. She came over and got in the car and told me she had just been invited back to his motel room.
I have really wanted her to get together with another guy and she knows this.

Awright, re. your encouragement. That's good. It sounds, in fact, like your wife is preparing to get back in the saddle. If so, it will, very likely, be good for her self-confidence as well as her sexual satisfaction.

woodshed said:
I told her she should call the motel and see if she could get in touch with him. We live in a small town and the manager told her that was familiar with him and put the call through to his room. She went to see him under the guise that she was going swimming there. They did not go swimming, but instead talked and eventually made out in his room. He was VERY aggressive and this turns her off, so it did not go any farther than that.

Sounds like a tactical error on the part of your wife's lover-to-be. But hey, he's a guy...

woodshed said:
I reminded her that I was very aggressive when we first started [dating?] and she taught me to be gentle. She can do it again.

Excellent! You built up your wife's confidence in her abilities...

woodshed said:
She liked that idea. She gave him her cell number and she is talking about going back tonight. She said during some very passionate sex last night that she did not want to have sex with him, but I know my wife. If he can be very gentle and slow I can see her getting fucked. I really hope it happens.

Although your wife is saying "she doesn't want to have sex" with her new lover-in-waiting, it appears that on a subliminal level she's strongly attracted to the idea of fucking him. Given your encouragement (good job!), if she goes back to see him tonight it sounds like there's a very good chance she'll fuck him. If so, your wife may soon be back in the saddle.

—Custer

My wife is out on her second date tonight. Not sure if much is gonna happen. She is the romantic type and not the one night stand kind. I did suggest that she take some condoms with her that were left from her last boyfriend and she informed that she did not think that they were big enough. Her new boyfriend is well endowed I guess. She did say that she would call if she was coming home or going to sleep with him, so I guess I have a few hours to wait. Curious where this is headed.

woodshed said:
she informed that she did not think that they were big enough

Did you ask her what made her think that? Dude, if she's been with other guys while you've been married AND she's going on another date with him then she is prime for the fucking. If he doesn't dump his cum in her then man, there is something wrong with him. I say he's about to pump his big cock into your wife until she screams, and then he'll keep pumping it anyway! Awesome!

Well she did, she had sex with her new friend Luis. They went out bar hopping friday night with him and some friends. She was a little embarrassed to wear her wedding ring in front of his friends. At one point during the evening one of his co-workers asked her where her husband was? She answered that he was home watching the kids. She put her ring back on after that. They finally headed back to his motel room and when she got there at 2 am she called me to say she was going to spend the night, just sleeping. I could tell by the tone of her voice and the way she rushed the call that she was going to get fucked. I could not sleep all the rest of the morning, thinking about them and what they were doing. At about 6am i heard a car pulling in the drive-way. I walked out to see her and she had this strange look on her face. I asked her if she had fun and she said yes. I asked her how much and she said "Do you want the truth or a lie?" I told her the truth. She said that they had sex. I was turned on and kissed her very passionately. We went into the house and of course I was all over her. She said that his cock is a little longer than mine and he really gave her a good fucking. He came once, got a fresh condom and took her again with her laying on her side. This used to be our exclusive position, but I guess not anymore. She did not have an orgasm and was disappointed that he was out of condoms. She wanted to fuck some more. She is looking forward to their next meeting. She might see him tonight after a dinner with friends. She said she would let me know one way or another.
I would really like some advice on how to control the feeling I have now. On one hand I love the fact that she is being very sexual. She is happy, horny and glowing. On the other hand I wish I did not have to share my wife to experience this. I have always felt somewhat inadequate as far how I am able to express my love to her and keep her interested. By the way I am 44 and she is 30 and very cute. She has always loved attention and loves to tease her men. I am self employed and have a very demanding job that requires long hours away from home. We do not have much time for us. Basically I love and hate to share her. I asked her if at some point the question of me watching and participating could occur. She said she would ask eventually. I will update as I find out more.

Woodshed,

woodshed said:
Well, my wife did it, she had sex with her new friend Luis.

Awright. Good for your wife.

woodshed said:
They went out bar hopping friday night with him and some friends. She was a little embarrassed to wear her wedding ring in front of his friends.

She shouldn't be. I suggest pointing out to your wife that wearing her wedding ring when she's out with a lover almost certainly increases her sexual attractiveness. That, of course, is because other men are VERY strongly attracted to the idea of fucking another man's wife because, in part, they know she will not expect any commitments from them. Also, they know that even if she's using birth control (or requires them to use condoms), there's a small but finite chance it will fail and they will impregnate her, thus propagating their genes forward to the next generation at no cost to them. This, of course, is because they assume or know the married woman and her cuckold husband will raise any resulting child (/children).

woodshed said:
At one point during the evening one of his co-workers asked her where her husband was? She answered that he was home watching the kids. She put her ring back on after that.

Excellent. That was the right answer and the right action on your wife's part. It is your duty and obligation, as her cuckold, to stay home and care for her children when she's out dating and fucking other men — and it sounds like she effectively gave her new lover's co-workers (as well as her new lover) that message.

woodshed said:
They finally headed back to his motel room and when she got there at 2 am, she called me to say she was going to spend the night....

Cool. It's very good your wife called and told you where she was, since it's your duty as her cuckold, first and foremost, to protect her. If you don't know where she is when she's out with other men, there's obviously no way you'll be able to do that.

woodshed said:
.... I could tell by the tone of her voice and the way she rushed the call that she was going to get fucked. I could not sleep all the rest of the morning, thinking about them and what they were doing.

Very good. Staying awake in a state of anguish is the appropriate response when your wife is out fucking a lover. It would also have been appropriate to masturbate, multiple times, as you thought about what your wife and her lover were probably doing (that is, if she does not require you to wear a chastity device for which she is your sole key holder). Did you beat your weenie...?

woodshed said:
At about 6 am I heard a car pulling in the drive-way. I walked out to see her and she had this strange look on her face. I asked her if she had fun and she said yes. I asked her how much and she said "Do you want the truth or a lie?" I said, the truth. She said, they had sex. I was turned on and kissed her very passionately.

Excellent. If your wife told you unashamedly that she fucked another man on coming home early in the morning, you and she are on your way to a successful "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage.

woodshed said:
We went into the house and of course I was all over her. She said that his cock is a little longer than mine and he really gave her a good fucking. He came once, got a fresh condom and took her again with her laying on her side. This used to be our exclusive position, but I guess not anymore. She did not have an orgasm and was disappointed that he was out of condoms.

Good. Showing your wife you love her passionately after she comes home from fucking another man was the right thing to do. You might consider buying some boxes of condoms yourself, and putting 4 to 6 (however many you think she might need) in her purse, then checking every day to see if you need to replenish her condoms. This would yield the ancillary benefit of enabling your wife to feel you are concerned about her welfare.

woodshed said:
She wanted to fuck some more. She is looking forward to their next meeting. She might see him tonight after a dinner with friends.

Excellent! Your wife has the right attitude. It sounds, though, like she may not have orgasmed due to feeling somewhat guilty. I suggest encouraging her by telling her the best way to overcome feelings of guilt after an extramarital fucking is to fuck her new lover again... then again... and again... etc. Soon, fucking other men will seem perfectly normal and she'll feel quite relaxed about it (in addition to expecting complete acceptance and support from you).

woodshed said:
.... I would really like some advice on how to control the feeling I have now. On the one hand I love the fact that she is being very sexual. She is happy, horny and glowing. On the other hand I wish I did not have to share my wife to experience this.

You'll probably only barely be able to control your feelings of anguish when your wife goes out to fuck other men, and talks with them on the phone in the evenings to set up dates, and you're ****** to recognize her manner of talking with her lovers means she feels excited and sexual toward them. It's part of accepting your role, in her marriage and in life, as her cuckold.

woodshed said:
I have always felt somewhat inadequate as far how I am able to express my love to her and keep her interested. By the way I am 44 and she is 30 and very cute. She has always loved attention and loves to tease her men.

Hm... well... at 30 your wife is coming into her sexual prime, while you, ever since about 18 (or since your 20's, in any case) have been getting farther and farther past yours. The advantage of your marriage is, you have a very attractive and sexual wife who doesn't hesitate to express her sexuality by teasing (in effect, flirting with) other men. That's very cool. The disadvantage is exactly as you say... you're incapable of keeping her satisfied sexually. You have, however, adopted what can reasonable be called "the obvious solution." You've encouraged her to take a lover, and she has, and she liked it. A lot. You have, in effect, given your wife a gift that's very large and important, and that most married men can't bring themselves to give to their wives. Both she and you are now on the right track, in my opinion.

woodshed said:
I am self employed and have a very demanding job that requires long hours away from home. We do not have much time for us. Basically I love and hate to share her.

I can see it's hard, but you're doing the right thing. I encourage you to continue your efforts to adapt to your new role as your wife's cuckold... in essence, to keep up your good work.

woodshed said:
I asked her about, at some point, the possibility of me watching and participating. She said she would ask, eventually. I will update as I find out more.

That would be a plus. Thanks for your interesting post and followup.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread