• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Told My Wife (advice)

• Thread starterjamestheory
  • Start date

jamestheory

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2015
So, after a few drinks, I told her I get off on fantasies of her being fucked and used. I even told her I've posted a few non-face pics of her ass and tits and enjoy reading the comments. She asked to see them, so I showed her the post with her pics and guys saying dirty stuff about her.

Her reaction wasn't bad, more like, "OMG! What?!"

But then I asked her if she liked it and she said she liked the attention.

She saw the pics and mentioned that I needed some updated ones.

I joked that I'd post them if she took them.

The kids fell asleep and we went to lay down in bed, she took off her jeans and said take a pic. I pulled out my phone and snapped a shot of her ass and said I was going to post it asking her, "What should I write?"

She said, "I'm going to fuck this ass right now!"

I posted it and showed her.

We lay down in bed and she proceeded to touch me and I her. It was hot, I was horny from telling her my dirty secret wondering what she really thought about it.

We both got super horny and started having sex, I started talking saying, "I want to see you suck a strangers cock and come home and find you fucking a stranger in our bed!"

She seemed to enjoy the comments but I have a hard time telling if she just plays along because it gets me off.

I even went as far as telling her I want to see her pussy fucked by a huge black cock.

She moaned and I pumped her harder.

It was hot.

Now during sex I tend to talk about it.

She is willing to take a pic now and then to post and says she wants to read the comments.

I just can't tell if she's amusing the pervert or is the pervert.

I am not into the humiliation and clean up part, just love the idea of seeing her take a cock.

Anybody been in my shoes?

Reactions: okdeacon and eriknb
She is almost ready. If she is already posting pictures & excited about it. The next step is get her to open a account & start chatting with others.

Reactions: eriknb and toolman2c
jamestheory said:
I am not into the humiliation and clean up part, just love the idea of seeing her take a cock.

Anybody been in my shoes?
We've all been there. Its a process and you guys seem to be on your way. Enjoy the journey it's an erotic ride.
As to your question about whether or not she is amusing the pervert or is the pervert, let me answer by turning the situation around.
Men and women are not that different emotionally speaking and have the same fears and reservations.
Suppose your wife came to you out of the blue, and said she posted pictures of your ass and hard cock on line. Suppose she told you she wanted to watch you fuck another woman bareback and cum deep inside her pussy. Suppose she said she particularly wanted to watch you with a black woman, who probably has had many BBC. How would you react? I think it would be much like hers.
First shock and disbelief. Like WTF? then;
What are people saying on line about my ass and cock? Do I measure up?
Is she serious? Is this some kind of trap?
If we hook up with a strange woman am I expected to fuck her? Will she like my body or laugh at me? Will I be able to get it up? Will I be able to make her cum? Will I embarrass myself and cum to soon?
This is why you need to go slow and build up her confidence and relieve her angst. The fact that she is willing to still play instead of totally shutting you down is huge.
I am not into humiliation or clean up either. It's not a mandatory part of the lifestyle. Good luck, keep the communication open and honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeorgeFromGreece and eriknb
I am not even ready to see her with another man.

But to have her open up and accept the fantasy is hot in itself.

I'd love for her to come home and tell me she saw a guy she wanted to fuck or wants to be used by strangers.

Right now all we do is dirty talk during sex and act normal when not in bed.

Ha.

Reactions: eriknb
What should I do to get her more open and wanting to be a slut?

Reactions: toolman2c
jamestheory said:
Keep doing what you are doing. The largest sex organ ,male or female, is the human brain. Encourage her to tell you what her fantasies are. What gets her juices flowing? what type of cock turns her on? Big, small circumcised not circumcised. Has she ever thought about being with another woman? Have sex outdoors in a park. Fuck her in a truck stop. Role play role play! Well you get the idea.
In order for her to let out her inner you have to let out your inner slut. She also needs to feel safe and secure in doing so. When you both so horny you feel like you are going to bust suggest that you go to a swing club not to do anything but to meet likeminded people and too watch the live action.
Good luck keep us posted on your progress.

Reactions: purplejoys and Windjammer78
She has been really reserved on her fantasies. Doesn't open up much, even hides her internet history well!

Reactions: purplejoys and toolman2c
jamestheory said:
She has been really reserved on her fantasies. Doesn't open up much, even hides her internet history well!
Help your wife along by giving her some Internet stuff to read, like:

The Science of Cuckoldry,
by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
The Science of Cuckoldry

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena,
by Cherry Lee, Ph.D.:
The Cuckold Phenomena

Even if she tries to hide her Internet history, you can be confident she'll read these articles.

You're not alone, it is a very hot fantasy. One thing that is never spoken of, is when a married woman is wanting to "mingle", she does have to 'up' her game. Even if she gets a stud for the night, that guy has many other women to choose from, unless a one time hookup is all she wants with him. Many couples really don't try to get skilled at sex after a while together, so it is intimidating knowing that there is competition.
You can always "share" sexual frustration with her...for example, at her clothing store, a man tried on some shorts and, on purpose went to her to ask if she thought they are too tight. She hurrys away to text me in detail about the biggest cock she has ever seen. I reply 'to have a good time in his dressing room'....but she responds, 'he left...'
That evening laying next to me, she's using her hands to imply the size and shape of the package that had been presented to her....but, oh well....months later, during a lazy late morning she wakes me after I'd been day dreaming about her, I tell her, "Next time you see a man with a problem fitting into his pants like that, you say you need a closer look, and walk him into the dressing room and get on your knees." She was smiling at me ear to ear, and said, "I'll say, 'I know what the problem is !!'..."
You can believe, women have fantasy lifes too, but sonetimes, it needs a seed to start growing. Good luck, and wish us some upon us !!

Reactions: Windjammer78
jamestheory said:
Just what you are doing and honest and up front with her that you want her to get laid and come straight home and show you her used pussy. Tell her that she knows how hot you think she is and this would just make it even hotter. Tell her this is something that you have wanted to tell her for a long time and that you just now got around to it. Tell her you feel that you should have told her a lot sooner for she and you could have been having fun for all that time. Also let her know the she is the only person in the world that can do this for you and you would like for her to find that first cock and give it a try. Reassure her that she can trust you completely and there is nothing that she need s to worry about. Also tell her you are not interested in screwing another woman, you just want her to do it for YOU. Be prepared to answer ALL her questions and immediately when they are asked. You are over half way there. Let me tell from experience, a Hot Wife is a true treasure and a prize to cherish. Good Luck. okdeacon

Reactions: Confounded
Jamestheory,

All this is OK (re. your post, below). You and your wife are making good progress. You don't have to do the whole 9 yards at once.

Re. your concerns, a cuckold writing elsewhere on the web put it this way: "When my wife goes out on dates, I get a break from salads* and go out for a steak. And, I don't have to worry about entertaining her — other men do that."

*Having become a hotwife, his wife took to eating a healthy diet (hence the salads) and took to working out at a gym, so she would look good for her lovers.

—Custer

jamestheory said:
I am not even ready to see her with another man. But to have her open up and accept the fantasy is hot in itself. I'd love for her to come home and tell me she saw a guy she wanted to fuck or wants to be used by strangers. Right now all we do is dirty talk during sex and act normal when not in bed. Ha.

Reactions: toolman2c and Confounded
So, she says she does not want to be shared.

She does not mind me posting pics and enjoying myself to the fantasies, but she is not into the whole idea.

I showed her some pics of guys jerking and cumming to her and she asked me to slow it down with the cock pics.

Yet, the next day during sex I was fucking her and she sucked on my finger while I was in her and I told her I wished she was sucking on a cock while I was fucking her.. she got extra wet.

I told her I want to see her get used by 2 guys and she kept fucking and seemed extra horny.

She begged me to fuck her harder and suck her nipples.

So I did, and I told her how much I enjoy guys cumming to her pics and she was like, "Oh yeah?!"

I kept talking about her being used the whole time during sex, her being fucked by big cocks and getting stretched.

She seemed to like it, but maybe just did it for me, I am not sure.

I want her to be a pervert and just tell me she wants to fuck other guys.

Even if she does not really do it, just exciting to have her be involved in the fantasy.

She says she does it because it makes me happy, I want her to do it because it makes her happy too,

jamestheory said:
So, [my wife] says she does not want to be shared. ....... She is not into the whole idea.
Since this is the case, I suggest giving your wife what she wants instead of trying to get her to do something she does not want to do.

Reactions: toolman2c and milfchaser
Maybe you should look for an online wife that likes that sort of thing.

One wife is enough, ha.

The next time I'm fucking her I'm going to be really dirty and tell her to be a slut for me.

I want to see her getting fucked by a group of guys and being used.

I want to see her suck a cock and let the guy cum on her face and tits.

I will see how she reacts, maybe she will like it.

cinthia_52 said:
Maybe you should look for an online wife that likes that sort of thing.
Where do you find an online wife? I need one.

Reactions: toolman2c
Have fun with the fantasy. At least she likes fantasy. There are women in the world who don't even like sex, y'know. :)

Reactions: purplejoys and toolman2c
whitewife696969 said:
Where do you find an online wife? I need one.
As close as your computer......