• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Want Black Cock !!!!

• Thread starterjennywantsblack
  • Start date

jennywantsblack

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2007

I'd spread ya wide !!!!!!

Mmmmmmm.

xzpaw said:
Nice body, but, I don't know, I just can't get turned on by a woman without a face.
Oh hell xzpaw just hit her from the rear put both hands on her hips drop her head on the bed and start pumping her she'll cum. Then when she does she will turn around and say goddamn that was the best fucking I ever had then you can see her face. Run like hell or go for seconds.

Muleman

nice azzz wish i could bury my cock n it

Very nice... where are you located cutie? :)

xzpaw said:
Nice body, but, I don't know, I just can't get turned on by a woman without a face.

Says the guy without balls.

thawks I'll bet her bush is also well trimed and I wish she wouldn't hide it.

good luck,thanks!

Fake picture alert, those aren't hers. Unless she is Melissa Midwest!

Yet another fake busted! You faggots out there must be at your last resort. This crap is getting old to the point that I am thinking of getting out of this website. This is pathetic. This website is not about faking pics or posting multiple pics of women then claiming it is your wife. Get lost FAG!!!

Jen... you will get what you desire.... a lot of BBC! You look so fragile but I guess in your dreams you have satisfied hudreds of black studs... Share you joys with us and order hubby to make beautiful pics of you and your lovers... Good luck, girllll ^)_(^

Users who are viewing this thread