I want my girlfriend to cheat on me

• Thread starterD93
  • Start date

D93

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2016
Hello.

Obviously I'm new, and hopefully this is appropriate for a first post. I've never been cuckolded or anything and haven't brought it up. For a while I've had this fantasy of my girlfriend cheating on me, generally with a friend, sometimes with someone random. I actually would be interested in setting it up, letting it happen so she thinks I don't know etc.

I was hoping just for feedback, advice, suggestions. I really enjoy chatting about it, and I'd welcome anyone who'd be up for chatting about it. Cheers!

Last edited:
Congratulations on taking this step, I can tell you that you won't regret this journey that you are now starting. What can you tell us about your girlfriend? How long have you been with her? And how did your fantasy first develop?

Be up front with everything! Otherwise, bad results happen more often than not.
If she had a hookup with ur permission, she is still being true to u as a person. If she hooks up behind ur back, she has shown a willingness to screw u, without screwing you. F

In my humble opinion, if she does go behind ur then she is not really the right person for u.

I am not sure about this either my girlfriend first cheated on me when she was 16, she did however tell me the same day she had made a mistake, that occasional was limited to topless petting although she had intended to go all the way she bottled it. 30 years later ive had a successful sex life as a cuckold.

wingman said:
Be up front with everything! Otherwise, bad results happen more often than not.

My thoughts exactly. If this is something that you want to realize, then you should bring it up with your GF and see where she stands on the idea.

I got into this life by an ex (and then several) cheating on me. I would have to say, either be open with it now, or ignore it and just hope that it happens organically, and the flood gates open up. Don't push her towards something by being a dick or evasive. Don't be manipulative. Either tell her openly, or forget it and hope it happens. Dropping hints is fine, but don't be sketchy about it. Actual cheating is my biggest fantasy as well.