I Want My Girlfriend To Fuck Someone While I Watch But She Is Scared Ill Leave Her. Anyone Had This

• Thread starterCucktobe69
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cuckold

Cucktobe69

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 31, 2017
My girlfriend and i have talked about me watching her fuck another guy but she is scared i will leave her. This is not a fetish more of an addiction to the point its always on my mind. How can i reasure her

Reactions: eriknb, Geglu and Davey cuck
@Cucktobe69 what you describe is very common, more so that many guys on this site would ever admit. No one here can give you the answer to your question without knowing a good bit more about your relationship with your wife and more about your wife.

Reactions: Geglu
I have the same fantasy. But my wife says the same your not alone! But I get a lot of pleasure thinking of it.

Reactions: eriknb and Davey cuck
The approach that seems to have the most success (based on the various threads on here) is that you have to find a way to convince her that this is not so that you can get to sleep with another woman, make sure that she knows that she is the only woman that you want.

Give her reasons why she should have sex with someone else, for example shortcomings that you have (small dick, quick comer etc.) that another man might not have etc. Stress that this is about improving her sex life.

But above all do not pressurise her, lead her to it slowly.

and be careful what you wish for because you might just get it!

Reactions: eriknb and toolman2c
I've had this talk before with the wife. Would love to watch her fuck somebody else. I think she'd love it and turn her on. Not sure if she's embarrassed to admit she'd like to or too uncomfortable to try it.
Hoping one day it will happen though.

Reactions: eriknb, Geglu, toolman2c and 1 other person
Cucktobe69 said:
My girlfriend and i have talked about me watching her fuck another guy but she is scared i will leave her. This is not a fetish more of an addiction to the point its always on my mind. How can i reasure her
My wife wanted to be fucked by two guys, but was shy. We went to a swingers club and got in the Jacuzzi, where she sucked 9 guys cocks like a she had been doing it all her live. She then fucked three guys. I remember seeing that first cock in her mouth and saying, " Suck it like you suck mine , baby." and she did, including swallowing his load. I kissed her after she took 9 loads to the lips and I think that made her feel better about fucking guys. Today, she just can't get enough cock. good luck

Reactions: eriknb, Geglu and toolman2c
Cucktobe69 said:
My wife also had this fear. No matter how much I told her and promised her and I even sucked a guy she didn’t believe me. Eventually I just set it up and drove her there. She didn’t know where we were going but had an idea it was something sexual. I pulled up to the house and parked and told her to go inside. She was shocked but about that time the guy opened the door and came out on the porch. I think she felt trapped and didn’t know what to do. So she gave me one last look and got out and headed in. My last words to her were make me proud. It was the best decision I’ve made she has thanked me many many times. I’m not saying this is what you should do just what worked for me.

Reactions: eriknb
I have had this with a fellow I met many years ago, my suggestion to him was, offer her an engagement ring to seal your love for her and it should go a long way towards more adventures in her fucking other men, it worked, they are a very happy couple who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle with her having had many adventures with other men and women.

Reactions: eriknb