I Want The Ultimate Black Stud To Breed Me!

• Thread startermsexynj32
  • Start date

msexynj32

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2006
Im Very Fertile And Want To Be Bred. Im Divoriced So Im Available And Can Pick And Choose Freely.

Attachments

• Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3,971
  • Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 3,465
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 2,575
Reactions: Maxio and Useyourwife
your dripping cunt

i'd love to see your open cunt dripping hot blk seed

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sexy, msexynj. I love your style. Hot!

Where does the line start? Do you want some Caribbean cock?Great tattoo.
dogenia@gmail.com

where are you located sweetie.

I cant speak for anyone else but I think getting bred in a gangbang would be the hottest but then again I'd advocate multiple breedings over several years with you delivering between 3-20 black babies (depends on how old you are now)

3-5 Black Breeding Bulls could knock you up over 48 hours with the hypnogogic emotions you are seeking. Your body is in the mood for extra cock power and deserves awesome satisfaction, and a breeding you will never forget. Your body is immensely attractive to males and bi-females so more photos would be enjoyed by DC readers.

im dissapointed

i thought that i would get plenty of black bulls looking to breed me.i guess i was wrong. i guess ill have to look in the local black bars here in jersey for voulenteers.

Attachments

• Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 2,297
Reactions: Maxio and Useyourwife
damn you make me ache. you are so hot you cinge my fingers on the key board

would love to see you full of BBC!

What size are those great melons? They are HUGE, and I love um.

You would look good with a huge bulging belly after you are pumped full of fertile black seed.

divorced? can you say STUPID MOTHA FUCKA!!!!!let me know when and where and i'll make arrangements. I would love to pump you full of my black seed! hit me up at brandonjw76@yahoo.com.

Bbc

Black Stud Here In Nyc Would Love The Chance To Fill You Up And Put A Baby In Your Womb. Your Loins Were Designed To Be Inseminated With Black Seed. It Would Be My Honor To Breed You. Let's Get Physical.

marry me

msexynj32 said:
Im Very Fertile And Want To Be Bred. Im Divoriced So Im Available And Can Pick And Choose Freely.

please,i will take care of you and oor black babies,and your black lovers too

breeding

wow such a nice looking lass and to breed must be great / please post a few pics when u get pregnant and afterwards if thats OK?
if oyu care ot chat at all welcome ot message me . have a great day and thansk for shring so far.:feedback:

where are you located baby girll new york male here can get to new jersey lest talk contact me

Philly Blk Dom here , you have mail in your box, and hopefully my BBC in you "other box" Im real and I am in philly respond to my private message and who knows you may get fucked and filled sooner than you think.

Let old babymaker into your sexy panties and your flat taught belly will soon be bulging out nice and big i want you to post a open pussy pic and a pic of you dumping your birth pill in the trash