I want to be a complete Cuckold

• Thread starterswingersgt
  • Start date

swingersgt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2012
pareja.freeiz.com
Hi people. I am Luis and my wife Cristy. We are a 25 years old couple from Guatemala. We have some swingers experiences and now we are getting into the cuckold life style. Our relationship is very open and i want to let my wife go out with other guys.

My wife is a beautiful, hot and sexy latin woman. :D

2 months ago she got a new job and met a guy called "frank". For a few days she told me many things about frank and suddenly it was obvious for me but last week she confessed me: I like frank and I want fuck with him alone. :p

I told her no problem but she had to seduce him.

frank doesnt know anything but we think he is afraid about me because he's seen me with her and doesnt want troubles. ;)

What do you think would be the best way for him to lose the fear and decides to fuck her? Should she tell him that there will be no problems or make him believe that I'll never know?

I would like to know your opinion on this and your suggestions.

Soon I will upload some pictures of my wife ;)

Great idea

Thanks MacNfries.

Your idea is great. In our home its a little difficult by kids but I think he will accept an invitation to drink and then with a good excuse I can let them alone.

I will check with my wife to see what she thinks because she knows him better.

I've uploaded pictures of my wife in case you want to see it. :D

swingersgt said:
Hi people. I am Luis and my wife is Cristy.

Hi Luis! Hi Cristy! Thanks for posting your super-sexy wife Christy's photos, Luis, and thanks to Cristy for posing for them.

swingersgt said:
We are a 25 years-old couple from Guatemala.

I see you and your wife live in Guatemala. (Initially that was slightly confusing; I thought maybe you meant you were from Guatemala but living in the U.S.) In either case, welcome to the forum!

swingersgt said:
We have some swingers experiences and now we are getting into the cuckold life style. Our relationship is very open and i want to let my wife go out with other guys.

Excellent; you have the right idea. It sounds like you're a progressive married man.

swingersgt said:
My wife is a beautiful, hot and sexy latin woman. :D

Congratulations for persuading such a beautiful and strongly-sexual woman to take you as her husband!

swingersgt said:
Two months ago she got a new job and met a guy named "Frank." For a few days she told me many things about Frank. Suddenly, it was obvious to me.

If by "it" you mean it became obvious your wife is sexually attracted to Frank, that's almost certainly the right interpretation. When a woman spends a lot of time talking to her husband about a man she's met at work or anywhere else, that means (of course) she wants to fuck him.

swingersgt said:
Last week, my wife confessed to me: "I like Frank and I want fuck him alone. :p

It's very positive that your wife didn't hesitate to tell you that openly...

swingersgt said:
I told her no problem, but she would have to seduce him.

I'd say there's no doubt she will be fully up to that challenge, but that would be like stating the obvious. More than likely, she already has.

swingersgt said:
Frank doesn't know anything...

Maybe. Remember... you have limited ability to know what your wife may or may not have said to Frank about the nature of your marriage, when she and he are together.

swingersgt said:
But, we think he is afraid about me because he's seen me with her and doesn't want trouble. ;)

Could be. That would be a reasonable concern on Frank's part, since causing great conflict with you by letting your wife fuck him could cause problems with his employer. I.e., he might get fired...

swingersgt said:
What do you think would be the best way for him to lose this fear and decide to fuck her? Should she tell him that there will be no problems, or make him believe I'll never know? I would like to know your opinion on this and your suggestions.

If your wife is irresistible and seduces Frank skillfully (or has already), and she tells him she wants him so badly she can hardly stand it and her husband (you) will never know, that strategy may work and he may let your wife begin fucking him... and continue fucking him... while assuming you don't know anything about it and won't find out. A man in heat, after all, has limited ability to resist the overtures of a strongly-sexual woman, especially if she disregards his perfunctory attempts (if any) to say "no" and is persistent.

You may, however, want to suggest a strategy to your wife that would be better from the point of view of pursuing a long-term "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage with her. You might consider suggesting to your wife that she mention to Frank that she and you have an "open" marriage, and both of you would be interested in meeting him after hours sometime when it's convenient for a drink to become better acquainted.

I suggest calling your relationship with your wife an "open" marriage, at least at first, because Frank would be likely to understand that immediately. He might be somewhat unclear, at first, about what a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage is.

Since your wife already knows she wants to fuck Frank and he feels the same way (it sounds like), and you're agreeable with that idea, once the three of you are out for a drink you and your wife can take it from there and make it clear to Frank the kind of relationship, involving him, the two of you have in mind.

Regarding your wife wanting to fuck Frank alone: I suggest viewing that as OK. There are lots of men who are very uneasy about the idea of fucking a married woman in front of her husband, and basically won't do it. That may include Frank. If they've already talked about the possibility of a sexual relationship, he may have made that clear to your wife.

Once your wife has taken Frank as her lover — chances are, sooner or later he'll become her established lover — you can encourage her, and she can begin making it clear to him, that she and you want her to fuck him in front of you. There's a good chance Frank will gradually come around to viewing that as OK... or if not, he may agree sooner-or-later to your wife fucking him in your home, after your children have gone to bed, with you in the hallway listening outside your wife's boudoir, or sleeping on the couch in your living room.

Thanks for posting your wife's photos on your personal information page. She is, indeed, a gorgeous and highly sexual-looking woman.

—Custer

claiming you'll never know may make it difficult if later you want to tell him the truth..and may make further social engagements awkward to say the least. you might as well just let your wife come out openly and tell the guy she's free to do as she pleases as long as you know she's safe..and that you won't hold a grudge or interfere, provided he's a gent or gives it to her good, whichever way she likes to phrase it better.

Nice :D

Hello friends. Thanks for your advice. It is obvious that you are experienced people because his words have my imagination to fly and you have given me many ideas. I think the first thing is that my wife can have a relationship of complete trust with him. I think if my wife mentioned that our marriage is open so he could panic. I definitely think it will be more exciting for now they have a relationship in secret and later when there is already a lot of confidence then my wife confess everything. I hope my wife can at least take pictures with him and to share them with you. I'll keep telling you all that happen with my wife and her lover.

Custer Laststand: I am sorry for bad english :D. We live in Guatemala and when i told her: no problem, but you would have to seduce him was because I was responsible to looking for men for she. Now she will search her own lovers

My wife as made a game of flirting. Most guys when they discover she's married will not flirt beyond the puns. There are a few that are still bold and say more things or suggest something more. Then she says well I don't lie to my husband. If abut is bold enough to ask for more, depending on the guy she has said 'well, I'll ask my husband.' most guys panic. Lol
But a few have said really!? They were the excided ones.

,Cornudos,

swingersgt said:
Hello friends. Thanks for your advice.

You're welcome.

swingersgt said:
I think the first thing is that my wife [should establish] a relationship of complete trust with [her lover-in-waiting]. I think if she were to mention that our marriage is "open," he might panic. I definitely think it will be more exciting (for now) [if he thinks] they have a secret relationship. Later, [when he has] a lot of confidence, my wife could confess [that I know about their affair, and it's OK].

Well, whatever works. Maybe it would be best if you were to leave it to your wife to decide how best to seduce her lover-in-waiting, then — after she succeeds — how to maintain a hot relationship with him.

swingersgt said:
I hope my wife will at least be able to take pictures with him [so I can] share them with you. I'll keep telling you all that happens with my wife and her [soon-to-be] lover.

OK, will look forward to hearing more about your wife's sexual adventures.

swingersgt said:
Custer Laststand: I am sorry for bad english :D. We live in Guatemala.

Hey... please don't worry about it. Your English is pretty good. I cleaned up your sentences a bit (in brackets, mostly) to clarify what you said. I hope I haven't misrepresented you by doing that.

swingersgt said:
When I told my wife: "no problem, but you will have to seduce him," that was because I was responsible, previously, for finding men for her [to fuck]. Now, she will find her own lovers.

Now I see what you mean. I agree it's probably best for your wife to identify the men she wants to fuck, instead of you doing that for her, because she is most likely to know whether she really "feels chemistry" (or not) with any given candidate.

Good luck to your sexy wife with seducing her lover-in-waiting! I hope it works out well for her, and for you as well.

—Custer

Have you considered talking to Frank, yourself? You could start out by saying "Don't you think my wife's a really great-looking lady?" If he says "Yes" and realizes you are not offended by the fact that he has been looking at her, he may relax and admit that he has had fantasies about her.

Then at some point, you could slip him the message that he should try to "make" her, and that you would not be offended. For most men, it is impossible to ever not react to the subtle message of a husband "Would you like to fuck my wife?"