I want to be a cuck to a black couple and do what ever im told

Tinypenisboi

Tiny penis boi sissified to serve bbc
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2022
Los Angeles CA ie
I have a tiny white Worthless bitch size penis that would make any black cock look huge next to it.. I'd love to clean up black pussy and cock and even livk cum off the floor and maybe lay on my back and suck black balls while black bull fucks pussy the right way .. proper like 20220603_084018 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: ckc, Bnwoslave, EddyBBC and 3 others
Sounds like you need to start sucking black cock first to try to prove yourself to a bi black guy with a wife that would like to play this game too. It may take a lot of cocks to find the prize. Hard work but worth it. You don't mention it, but if you are really going to serve, you have to be prepared to rim him and clean up her ass after men have cum in it.

But don't limit yourself to black men. It may take a lot of practice with couples before you are a good enough servant to prove to one that are good enough to keep. So get out there and start sucking and serving all cock.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wondering, Bnwoslave, ckc and 1 other person
Jozyxt said:
Sounds like you need to start sucking black cock first to try to prove yourself to a bi black guy with a wife that would like to play this game too. It may take a lot of cocks to find the prize. Hard work but worth it. You don't mention it, but if you are rally going to serve, you have to be prepared to rim him and clean up her ass after men have cum in it.

But don't limit yourself to black men. It may take a lot of practice with couples before you are a good enough servant to prove to one that are good enough to keep. So get out there and start sucking and serving all cock.
Thank you for your input.. I appreciate any and all replies, I have such a tiny penis I should be a good cock sucker...

Reactions: Bnwoslave
Your a cuck when your wife fucks other men. How would you be a cuck to a couple? Makes NO sense whatsoever.

Reactions: 2wheel, EddyBBC and BlackMamba1715
AmbersCuckBrian said:
Your a cuck when your wife fucks other men. How would you be a cuck to a couple? Makes NO sense whatsoever.
What did he mean exactly? Doesn't add up to me either.

Reactions: 2wheel and AmbersCuckBrian
Tinypenisboi said:
I have a tiny white Worthless bitch size penis that would make any black cock look huge next to it.. I'd love to clean up black pussy and cock and even livk cum off the floor and maybe lay on my back and suck black balls while black bull fucks pussy the right way .. proper like20220603_084018 (1).jpg
Basically, you want to to be a white bitch slave to a Black Couple.....

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
Reactions: EddyBBC
AmbersCuckBrian said:
That's not a cuckold. Not even close.
True. A cuckold by definition is totally different

Reactions: 2wheel