• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Want To Be Owned By A Black Bull!

• Thread startermsexynj32
  • Start date

msexynj32

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2006
Im Looking For A Well Hung Well Built Black Bull To Make Me His! I Love Ahard Black Body On Mine.im Totally Submissive. Postive Replys And Ill Post More Pics And More About Me. Happy Holidays! My Husband Can Act As A Clean Up Man Because He Has A Little Boys Dick.i Love Serving Real Men!

Attachments

• Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2,560
looks delicious

lovely

I know others would love to see more of you too. your very lovely

msexynj32 said:
Im Looking For A Well Hung Well Built Black Bull To Make Me His! I Love Ahard Black Body On Mine.im Totally Submissive. Postive Replys And Ill Post More Pics And More About Me. Happy Holidays! My Husband Can Act As A Clean Up Man Because He Has A Little Boys Dick.i Love Serving Real Men!

Bull yes, Black no. Good luck with that though, your sexy I'm sure you'll have your fill ;)

So Hot!

My God! You are gorgeous! Luxurious hair, soft lips, and a fabulous figure. Yum, yum, yum. More, more, more please. You are absolutely delicious!!! ;)

Show and tell

One very hot lady! Show and tell us more about your hot self, please!!

fantastic iam not black but iwould love to get my cock and spunk into your pussy

Lol

msexynj32 said:
The title on this one cracks me up, maybe you are indeed sincer in wanting interacal sex, I have no problem with that, if thats your real picture then your hot, but to be owned? See what bothers me about that and this is my opineon and not about your personally, ok. In this country and most places in the world today people don't own people. Oh yeah there are couples out there where one is submisive to the other, man or woman, but the implied own means to have no freedom at all. I once knew a woman who was "owned" by her husband in a little town called Willisamvile. She was chained to the wall and had a bucket for a toliet. When her husband came in from working in the saw mill he would take out of that room and give her freedom of the house, to cook, clean, and fuck. In order to feel safe after fucking her at night he would handcuff one hand to the head board. Eventually he got caught took several years, I remember in an interview her saying she lost most of her life, and in fact was never mental stable again. I know that is the extreem, but there are a lot of nuts out here today, in KC not long ago they caught a man who captured women and kept them in a bunker in his house, every so often he changed females, sure you have seen this on tv, but damn thing is it really happened. Someone once said becareful what you wish for you might get it. Well becareful what your asking for you might get it. Just read a lot of the comments to this site and others, so often females and males are thought of only as a sex item and not a human side put to it all. I say all this just to remind those that read this stuff, remember these are real people puting fantises on here and even if they are sub or masters, they really want that for the moments of sex not life. Your wife, gf, bf, bull, they are people with value besides the bed room. OK now you all can jump on me and say I'm missing the point, no i'm not, hell if she really wants to be a slave she can come cook, clean, wash my car, go get a job and bring in the money, and my wife and I'll make her the best one around. NO ONE wants to be a slave, a servant, maybe. And no person really wants to be a item they want to be a person. Now why did I preach again, because so many posts on here reduce the wife, gf, bf, to nothing more then an object and that somtimes hits me wrong and this one hit me wrong, sorry if I hurt anyones feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread