• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to know what you think about it?

• Thread starterpesere
  • Start date

pesere

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2011
My wife Emily.

Attachments

• 0_91932100_1310365186.jpg
    0_91932100_1310365186.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 663
I think she needs a young stud, that's just what I think though.

You are lucky, were her previous boyfriends blind? Don't leave her alone around tradesmen, or her plumbing will get an inspection whether she needs it or not.

Lovely ass, would love to my hands all over it, love to see more

glad to hear

Attachments

• DCS234_050.jpg
    DCS234_050.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 531
I think I need to know where you're from and prey it's in Canada. Post more of that hot peice of ass.

love the tease, nice ass, great legs, a very sexy lady for certain

A piece of sexy hot ass for BBCs.

Tell her that she needs to wear those panties all day, then send them to me so I can lick them clean.

She is sexy!

...you need to let a BBC fuck her...please don't keep her for yourself...

She could probably get $25 for a pair of used nickers, $40 if they were drip catchers after she pulled a train. $50 for the blouse that rubbed against her titties, or make a better offer?

absolutely gorgeous, love her ass, youre a lucky man.

amazing pics... would look better though bent over with a big hard cock - bareback of course - stuffing one of her holes

Long blond hair, good figure, GREAT ass - I would ;)

What you like to see?

what you like to see?

I would love to see her pussy. Ready and awaiting her daily deposit of other mans cum.

I'd like to see her squeezing her tits and offering them up for my attention. Kisses? Bites? Spanks??? My choice ;)