• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to see my 19 year old girlfriend with a black guy...

• Thread starterWant2CMyGFblacked
  • Start date

Would you fuck her?

• Total voters

Want2CMyGFblacked

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2005
Too Many Fakers

There is WAY too many fakers on here to leave her pics up, and I've seen too many people's pics stolen from other posts by these pussy white guys who are pretending to be black and say that they've fucked this girl and that girl......so I'm sorry for those of you who are actually real....but I'm sick of all these white "black guys" and all of these white girl "white men."

You know, if you other white guys are REALLY into this type of lifestyle, why don't you grow up and use pictures of your own wife or girlfriend, as most people on here do? Or why don't you grow some balls and stop pretending to be women?? It's pretty sad when you can tell that a woman is actually a man by the very first thing they say to you, and when you call them out on it, they keep insisting that they're a woman....isn't that right Sorority Girl??

Or these......oh nevermind....all you real people on here know what I'm talking about anyways.....and so do all you fag white guys out there who want to talk about sucking dick and whatever else it is that you fags do. If you want to suck a black guys dick, here's an idea: JOIN A GAY WEBSITE SIMILAR TO THIS ONE WHERE YOU CAN TALK TO PEOPLE WHO ARE INTO THE SAME THING?!?!

Anyways, again....I apologize to the people I've met on here who are actually real people and not pretending to be something they're not, but the amount of fakers on here is getting too ridiculous. Too bad there's not some sort of screening process to weed these pussies out.

post pics

very lovely girl, would love to see some shots of her with the BBC you set her up with.

Petite lil thang,

nice ass, where from?

oh

mmm. she's a foxx. I bet shes a real lady too. She'll make some lucky black buck a sweet piece of white pussy. Please lets us know when she gets her first black cock or if she already had.

hry

if she doesn't seem reluctant, i bet her white pussy's already getting wet at the thought of more big black dick in her.

very cool pics -- she looks like she's definitely ready for some black cock, man -- in her pussy, her mouth, and up her fine ass. she looks like the type who'd make a real good black cock *****.

careful of the poser.........male or female. show me the muff.

Picture

One guy did send me this back

New picture

Another new picture...too bad this guy is from California. I thought there would be more replies than I have gotten. Do you guys not like her?

Hmmm, are you looking for cum shots or to hook her up? You never did say where located. You wouldn't happen to be in Michigan would you? She looks like someone I know and have been talking to online. Hmmmm

Does she do anal, or dp's, Id love to see when your in tx.

nice ass.if i get a chance will really eat her pussy and rim her for to make it saggy before jamming the hardon.any closeup shots of het chunt and asshole?

AnalManiac said:
Does she do anal, or dp's, Id love to see when your in tx.

She does do anal but she's never been dp'ed

Anonymous said:
nice ass.if i get a chance will really eat her pussy and rim her for to make it saggy before jamming the hardon.any closeup shots of het chunt and asshole?

Thx....sorry, but no close up shots like that yet.....I'll take some soon

angie

Hi,
She is real cute. You're a lucky guy that she is willing to have fun. Hope you both get what you want. Keep us posted on progress. Does she know we all fancy her?
gingerman

Re: angie

gingerman said:
Hi,
She is real cute. You're a lucky guy that she is willing to have fun. Hope you both get what you want. Keep us posted on progress. Does she know we all fancy her?
gingerman

Thanks

She a keeper,more pictures please.

She a keeper,more pictures please :)

Thanks

RedNeckWM said:
She a keeper,more pictures please :)

Yea, she's definitely a keeper, I just haven't had much time to take any new pictures yet, but as soon as I do, I'll put them up.

would love to fuck yourgirlfreind with my big fat black babymaker i would put my potent thick spunk deep upinside her babybox and knock her up for you

would love to fuck yourgirlfreind with my big fat black babymaker i would put my potent thick spunk deep upinside her babybox and knock her up for you her 19 yearold tummy would soon be swolen and bloated with my baby and she would love it

Users who are viewing this thread