I want to set my wife up to be seduced

Seducemykywife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2023
I'm a 60 mwm in KY. I'm wealthy. I've run companies for 30 years - International C-Suite Exec. I've had many women - single and married, (mostly married) throughout my career. I met the woman who tamed me finally when I was in my 50s. She was exotic, smart, savvy and by far - by far - the hottest woman I've ever had in my life. She made me swear off being unfaithful - swear off other women - for the first time in my life. I was in heaven. I got stricken with ED - bad. The kind of ED that pills don't help. The kind of ED that prevents me from fucking her properly for 4 years. The kind of ED that has her no longer looking at me with respect but looking at my wallet. She loves the 0's in my bank account but needs a real man. Not being stupid, and not being a man without options, let's just say I have access to her phone and laptop. I know she has cheated. Not often but I know. I let her. She doesn't know I know. When it happened, it brought into the forefront that I am no longer man enough for her. It broke me. It moved me from Alpha to Beta. From Dominant to Submissive. For the first time in my life I see myself sucking a cock - not because I'm attracted to men, but because I realize I am no longer a man. She is gone and don't blame her. I pay the bills, I buy her cars, jewelry and real estate but I can't buy her love. What I can do is find a man to seduce her (long term) and have him give me ALL the details so I can live the white hot pain of humiliation and loss the rest of my marriage. I will never let her know I know - and I seek a man who will never tell her I set her up - and will give me ALL the details. This has been a tragic, hurtful journey looking for the right man. So many men want to play this one way - they won't even share a pic and want contact info of the love of my life. Doesn't work that way. I'm still looking for that one man who is worthy and when I find him, I will update this post

20190904_221018.jpg

Reactions: sluthunt, luvswatchinghotwives, littlesmallie and 4 others
If you have become a submissive beta, why would you not want her to fuck men openly in front of you? You could watch or listen, suck him and get him hard for her when she tells you to and clean her up when she tells you to.

I seek this because I feel I deserve it. After I got ED and discovered she cheated, it changed me. I found an email from her lover w his itinerary - he was flying into town from Atlanta in a few days. I knew everything - times, dates, hotel - everything. I sat on it, seeing if she'd really go through with it. When the day came, she looked me dead in the eyes and told me she had to "run errands". She was gone all day and well into the evening. It broke me, changed me. I was devastated. But then, strangely, turned on and never been the same again. My only regret at this point is that I don't know all the details. I want to find the right man who will seduce her, I want them to have a long term affair. I want her to think I'm clueless and I want him to tell me everything. Yes, maybe after a year or so, he can tell her to admit everything and the relationship can change into full blown cuckold - but for now I want to experience the cheating

Reactions: Thewanderingbull
Seducemykywife said:
I'm a 60 mwm in KY. I'm wealthy. I've run companies for 30 years - International C-Suite Exec. I've had many women - single and married, (mostly married) throughout my career. I met the woman who tamed me finally when I was in my 50s. She was exotic, smart, savvy and by far - by far - the hottest woman I've ever had in my life. She made me swear off being unfaithful - swear off other women - for the first time in my life. I was in heaven. I got stricken with ED - bad. The kind of ED that pills don't help. The kind of ED that prevents me from fucking her properly for 4 years. The kind of ED that has her no longer looking at me with respect but looking at my wallet. She loves the 0's in my bank account but needs a real man. Not being stupid, and not being a man without options, let's just say I have access to her phone and laptop. I know she has cheated. Not often but I know. I let her. She doesn't know I know. When it happened, it brought into the forefront that I am no longer man enough for her. It broke me. It moved me from Alpha to Beta. From Dominant to Submissive. For the first time in my life I see myself sucking a cock - not because I'm attracted to men, but because I realize I am no longer a man. She is gone and don't blame her. I pay the bills, I buy her cars, jewelry and real estate but I can't buy her love. What I can do is find a man to seduce her (long term) and have him give me ALL the details so I can live the white hot pain of humiliation and loss the rest of my marriage. I will never let her know I know - and I seek a man who will never tell her I set her up - and will give me ALL the details. This has been a tragic, hurtful journey looking for the right man. So many men want to play this one way - they won't even share a pic and want contact info of the love of my life. Doesn't work that way. I'm still looking for that one man who is worthy and when I find him, I will update this post

20190904_221018.jpg
With or without problems you are still man! Sorry but I had to say this

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives and Seducemykywife
Seducemykywife said:
I seek this because I feel I deserve it. After I got ED and discovered she cheated, it changed me. I found an email from her lover w his itinerary - he was flying into town from Atlanta in a few days. I knew everything - times, dates, hotel - everything. I sat on it, seeing if she'd really go through with it. When the day came, she looked me dead in the eyes and told me she had to "run errands". She was gone all day and well into the evening. It broke me, changed me. I was devastated. But then, strangely, turned on and never been the same again. My only regret at this point is that I don't know all the details. I want to find the right man who will seduce her, I want them to have a long term affair. I want her to think I'm clueless and I want him to tell me everything. Yes, maybe after a year or so, he can tell her to admit everything and the relationship can change into full blown cuckold - but for now I want to experience the cheating
It's not your fault that you got ed...in my case its like I'd love to be treated by my wife as a beta but its like a kind of fun or fetish...

Reactions: Seducemykywife
PervertedPolishCouple said:
It's not your fault that you got ed...in my case its like I'd love to be treated by my wife as a beta but its like a kind of fun or fetish...
True - its not my fault. Also true - she no longer respects me. Respect is required for love. She loves my money - I'm not complaining, just being real. She is sexy as hell and I don't mind

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple
I Do understand you and if that would be a kind of fun,I would try to seduce her...but in this case I just can't....against my rules
Seducemykywife said:
True - its not my fault. Also true - she no longer respects me. Respect is required for love. She loves my money - I'm not complaining, just being real. She is sexy as hell and I don't mind

Seducemykywife said:
make an appointment with a urologist their are treatments for ed , even when pills dont help. mine prescribed me injections, that work, also there are implants that work wonders, and insurance usualy payes for them ,

i tried to set up my mature catholic wife 4 different times with younger good looking and nice guys. she had no idea that i was behind it....she even told me about one of the guys.

but her catholic force field goes up in public, and all 4 attempts went down in flames. She’s kill me if she ever found out that I was behind it.

the irony? i discovered about 4 years ago that she has been cheating on me, and that she had slept with at least 2 guys from our parish ... including a priest. and she still sleeps with one of the guys ... a much younger husband who is in her bible study group.

Seducemykywife said:

20190904_221018.jpg
I will gladly try dm me