• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to suck cock so bad

• Thread starterpowder420
  • Start date

powder420

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2010
I want to suck cock so bad. I have never done anything with a guy before, but in the past year , the fantasy of sucking cock has gotten so strong and intense. I find myself thinking about it all throughout the day sometimes. I'm afraid to have people think I'm gay, I like girls, but I think I like cock too.

powder420 said:
I want to suck cock so bad. I have never done anything with a guy before, but in the past year , the fantasy of sucking cock has gotten so strong and intense. I find myself thinking about it all throughout the day sometimes. I'm afraid to have people think I'm gay, I like girls, but I think I like cock too.

Sounds like the definition of bisexuality.

So, what's your plan of action for fulfilling your desire while continuing your life in some more-or-less normal fashion... i.e., without everyone in your milleau labeling you "gay"?

powder420 said:
I want to suck cock so bad.

=======

don't do it too bad or you risk a punch in the face

(10 char)
BBCFTW

You are gay big time!!

You are gay big time!!

lol. That sentiment is so ridiculous.

powder420 said:

Don't worry so much about labels.

How many women do you know who have "experimented" in college with a girlfriend of theirs, and now are happily married to men in happy heterosexual relationships. Would you say "Ha, you're totally a lesbian".

Gay people have sex with men. Bisexual people have sex with both. You can still identify yourself as straight, and still be somewhat curious. Don't stress too much over it.

Good luck.

MacNfries said:
:eek: I gotta ask ... that acronym means ..... ?????

My guess is BBCFTW means "big black cock for the win".

Found a great Dan Savage answer to your question.

YouTube - Dan Savage on Gay Acts by Straight Men

As Custer said, if you like both you may be bisexual. You may, however, just be curious about trying it one time. If being labeled bothers you to much, then find a stranger who wants an NSA blowjob. It's certainly not a difficult task.

duke9555 said:
=======

don't do it too bad or you risk a punch in the face
LMFAO. I dont think anyone else got it :rolleyes:

My first time sucking

powder420 said:
My wife and I have been together over 30 years , and I have always wanted to JUST see other men fucking her for the longest time . Then It hit me like 15 years ago , and I started thinking about what It would be like to suck a guys cock . I justified It by saying to myself , If my wife likes to suck cock , and a lot of other women do . Then really whats the big deal . why wouldn't a guy like me want to try It . When you think about It , cuckolding Is all about COCK , wanting to see another cock fucking your mate . Your thinking of that other guys cock , your own cock might get covered In another guys cum load when you get sloppy seconds . You might even get to eat that other guys cum dripping out of your mate . So after I've done all that , I started telling a good friend of mine that hasn't fucked my wife yet . That I wanted to experience what its like sucking a cock . He looked at me and said , no way I'm not Into that gay shit . But after a while , like 6 months later It happened . We were out drinking and checking out some hot ladys . When we left I just but my hand on my friends thigh In this dark parking lot . He looked at me and said you really want to do this . I said no one has to ever know . So for me It was a close friend , and as I sucked his cock I told him that I would love to see his big cock fucking my wife , he eventually did .

cock sucking

Cock sucking isn't so unusal. If you are a cuckold you are often inferior to the other men your wife is having, otherwise why would she want then? As an inferior male you must do your homage to bigger men, and the most humiliating thing is to suck their cock,. I have mentioned this before, I have been a cuck for years, and very happilly married but if I need humiliating I take myself off to the nearest gay bathhouse. There you will find a lot of none gay men who just like to dominate. go for an hour and suck a few of the biggest. Then you know exactly where you stand in things!

I believe that in every case of pussy-sharing, there is an element of interest on the part of the husband in the "other" guy which is more than just curiosity. The very fact that he would provide his wife's pussy for the other guy to fuck indicates that he wants to "draw the other fellow in" WITH himself, in her pussy!

It is like they are fucking her together, and that their cocks are in contact and working together. And, if the situation evolves into a session in which the wife wants her husband to suck the other guy's cock, it seems most natural that he would do it.

So, what is wrong with a husband sucking another man's cock, even if his wife's pussy isn't present? Those men who do so have reported that while they suck the other guy's cock, they are still fantasizing about this "other" cock sliding in and out of their wives' pussies, and that their mouths are just substitutes for the missing marital pussy!

So, which came first: A husbands need to share his wife's pussy with other men, or his need to somehow "experience" those cocks in a more intimate way?

It's all about his cock

Son of John said:
I believe that in every case of pussy-sharing, there is an element of interest on the part of the husband in the "other" guy which is more than just curiosity. The very fact that he would provide his wife's pussy for the other guy to fuck indicates that he wants to "draw the other fellow in" WITH himself, in her pussy!

It is like they are fucking her together, and that their cocks are in contact and working together. And, if the situation evolves into a session in which the wife wants her husband to suck the other guy's cock, it seems most natural that he would do it.

So, what is wrong with a husband sucking another man's cock, even if his wife's pussy isn't present? Those men who do so have reported that while they suck the other guy's cock, they are still fantasizing about this "other" cock sliding in and out of their wives' pussies, and that their mouths are just substitutes for the missing marital pussy!

So, which came first: A husbands need to share his wife's pussy with other men, or his need to somehow "experience" those cocks in a more intimate way?
This Is so true , well said son of john . For years I just got off on watching my wife with another guy . But then It hit me , and I just had to try sucking cock just like my wife . And like you said , thinking of that cock stretching my wifes pussy as I suck It . Were cucks so Its natural to be thinking of another guys cock anyway . Seeing a guy and thinking If he has a big cock to fuck your wife . You might not suck cock , but you want to watch that other guys cock going In and out of your sluts pussy , don't you ? Cuckolds are addicted to cock , one way or another .

my husband started sucking cock recently too. He enjoys it and even looks forward to it now like its second nature. Weird how preferences change.

Users who are viewing this thread