• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I want to surprise my husband and have him read this

• Thread starterxplatinum
  • Start date

xplatinum

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 19, 2012
We're in our early 30's and we've always fantasized about a big strong black guy or group of guys fuck me while he watches. I would love to show him your comments when he gets home tomorrow night. I want you and/or your boys to fuck me roughly and treat me like a dirty slut. I'm yours so do whatever you want, just make it rough and take control. Now please tell him what you would do with me. Thanks in advance, I can't wait to show him!!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 992
You are so hott! I am sure replies will come soon and fast and Many. I ahve had many black cocks in me. Even more in my mouth. they are amazing!
And you must realize that once you get black, you will want ti for the rest of your life!!!

luv, MsGary

Very sexy pic! Guy, let her do it, sit back in an easy chair naked and jerk-off while watching. To get ready for that first night, refrain from cuming for weeks. Then on that night, cum as often as you can! You'll be her cuck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the compliments! Please keep them coming so I can blow him away! Send me a private message if you'd rather do that and I will try to respond as soon as possible. Thanks!

Wow, how often do you have black guys hitting on you when you're out in public??? With a body like that I'm sure you're constantly hounded(I know i would). How do you respond when they approach you??

SrBilong said:
Wow, how often do you have black guys hitting on you when you're out in public??? With a body like that I'm sure you're constantly hounded(I know i would). How do you respond when they approach you??

Honestly, I'm not around that many black guys unfortunately. I dress very conservative for work so I'm not exactly putting off that "fuck me" vibe if you know what I mean.

Hey guys, this is her husband and let me just say that this is an awesome site! *She for sure surprised me with this post and I'll just say that it was a major turn on! *I realize for people that have been doing the real thing for a while that a simple post isn't that big of a deal but for us it's very exciting because we're getting one step closer to bringing our fantasy to a reality. Thanks for your messages and please send us some more. *We love using your ideas in the bedroom and hopefully soon in real life. We live in the southeast so if there are any bulls that are interested please send us a message.*

cuckold

I hope your fantasizes come true.

It would be HOT for all were you to use photography as a medium of the story...You know ultimately it will matriculate from fantasy to reality... She is outstanding and HOT!!!