• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i want to write a hardcore story of your wife being used by an enslaved manding

• Thread starterjrox2012
  • Start date

jrox2012

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2012
The story is this;

I run a white wife breeding club, in which I and friends of mine breed women, or fuck unsatisfied women for money. Everyone once in a while, a husband sends, brings, or a white wife shows up who wants to be fucked and bred by my collared mandingo.

He is a beast of a man, 6'5, 280 pounds, darkest black man you've seen. He is extremely muscular and toned, kind of dumb. All he does is fuck and breed women for me.

Women who want to be fucked and bred by him must want to be used, abused, humiliated, degraded, fucked hard like they're a piece of meat. They have to be willing to get locked in the room with him because he won't stop fucking until he's bred you and he is completely satisfied. To him, you're a fuck hole for his cock to go into.

If you're interested in having your wife experience this, or if she wants to on her own, email me at jrox2012@gmail.com send me pictures of your wife and a brief comment on how your wife ends up doing this. The rest I will do.

Please send me good pictures- her naked, her being fucked, her sucking cock, her in lingerie- the pictures are my inspiration. The better the pictures the more I write. I use the pictures to masterbate as I write, if the pictures aren't any good, I am not inspired to write much or anything at all.

Please be generous in what you send and make sure they're a reason to want to masterbate.

Users who are viewing this thread