• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

i want to write a where i fuck your black haired wife and breed her

• Thread starterjrox2012
  • Start date

jrox2012

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2012
Hello,

The title says it all. I'd like to write a story where I fuck a white, black haired wife with my 11 inch black cock. if you're interested in reading how I would breed her in your house, on your bed while you're in the next room. Send me an email and some pictures of your wife.

Please make sure the pictures are worth it, they are my inspiration for writing.

jrox2012@gmail.com

Likely other post write a story about my hot red head wife & her 34dd based on.... few months ago (May) wife convinced me to get snipped, and sex has been wild for the last 5 months, every Wed night she plays baseball and goes out with the girls at the end of the night, comes home with a great look, is all horny any juicy.. last week I found a condom in her purse while I was looking for her car keys, so what can u write.. post it here. ..

Wow, very hot and interesting!!

Users who are viewing this thread