• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I was a cuck

• Thread startersuksall
  • Start date

suksall

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2008
Married once and she only fucked black. Our pattern was to have her sexy and go out. She was 5'3, 120, natural blonde, 120 and fit. We had 4 high rise hotels with bars in the area. Business men went there so we did. I went in and looked. When I found a black I went out and got her. If he was at the bar we sat there. She flirted and talked. I sat and looked stupid. Sooner or later she introduced me and said she was going to his room. I said ok and then sat humiliated as they left and I talked to the bartender. I was humiliated and hard. When she was done she returned and we left. Good stuff. Usually she fucked him again the next night. Cucks need humiliation.

This tread deserves some comments.

One thing that sucsall did not tell was if he fucked her, himself, after this other guy had fucked her. I do disagree with his statement that "cucks need humiliation", because in all my experience of sharing my wife's pussy with other men, I have never felt humiliated.

Maybe it is because I do not describe myself as a Cuckold, but a "wife-sharer" instead. I love the look on another guy's face when I casually say to him "How would you like to fuck my wife?"

sucsall said:
Married once and she only fucked black. Our pattern was to have her sexy and go out. She was 5'3, 120, natural blonde, 120 and fit. We had 4 high rise hotels with bars in the area. Business men went there so we did. I went in and looked. When I found a black I went out and got her. If he was at the bar we sat there. She flirted and talked. I sat and looked stupid. Sooner or later she introduced me and said she was going to his room. I said ok and then sat humiliated as they left and I talked to the bartender. I was humiliated and hard. When she was done she returned and we left. Good stuff. Usually she fucked him again the next night. Cucks need humiliation.

"I was humiliated and hard"...........EXCELLENT and spoiled......so great 4 u.

My wife went out after work tonight for the first time since she agreed she would flirt with other men. I doubt much will happen, but you never know. Everyone takes different things from the cuckolding/hot wife lifestyle, and I for one want the humiliation. I have a big dick but I want her to tell the guys she is married and that I'm not satisfying her. I want her to badmouth me (especially if I'm there) and to hide the fact I want her to pursue her own sexual fantasies outside of marriage.

sucsall said:

Some cucks may need to be humiliated. I don't understand it but If you do thats fine. I think for the most part cucks just like the excitment of seeing his wife fucked by other guys. I'm proud of my wife and I like being seen with her in public when she's looking all slutty.. I love watching my wife pleased then fucking her after everyone else is done filling her pussy with cum.
I don't think the definition of cuckold says anything about being humiliated. At least I can't find it in any definition. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it if that's your deal.

Go back to the definition of the cuckold horns being worn down the village street, and everyone laughing out, "victoriously brave in battle, but unable to satisfy your wife in bed". A cuckold in "olden times" was humiliated, and knew that his deficiency would be known by every eligible girl for miles around - therefore no point trying to stop his wife's adultery, because the whole village reckons she deserves extra-marital sex. Grin and bear it.

If you marry and you can't give your wife all the sex she needs, then any decent man would admit he has tried his best......and then give his wife permission to top-up as she feels best. Afterall, she could have married another guy who probably would have performed a lot better than you in bed. It is not a disgrace to be a poor lover if you make "alternative arrangements". Your mother-in-law will be pleased you have her daughter's interests at heart if your libido has fallen away.

So can a lot of wives' too, particularly approaching and after the menopause!

Saraha said:
And a lot of hubby libido's do fall away as they get older.

=============

not to mention they didn't have much of a libido
to start with :(

Some wives grow tired of the same seduction techniques, so they lose their affectiveness. Another guy comes along and flirts with her, and bingo, wifey can bounce her lover off the bed with an intensity that almost throws him out the window from her raging libido.

Once you have had something, you can get it back if you have the right buttons pushed.

Yes and no!

Saraha said:
Some wives grow tired of the same seduction techniques, so they lose their affectiveness. Another guy comes along and flirts with her, and bingo, wifey can bounce her lover off the bed with an intensity that almost throws him out the window from her raging libido.

Once you have had something, you can get it back if you have the right buttons pushed.

I have to agree, so many men just keep using the same arousal techniques year after year and wonder why their wives become unresponsive! Image having to eat the same meal for 20 years and your wife being surprized you don't look forward to meal times!

However for some once the spark is lost, particularly to another person, it is never regained!

Variety -- everyone needs new experiences. Try something new, don't vacation at the same place every year, etc. I'll try anything once. My wife has had virtually no libido EVER, but she does like black guys, so she has my permission to flirt and go as far as she wants or feels comfortable with (it's a turn on for me as well), and then it spices up our sex life along the way.

Saraha said:
Go back to the definition of the cuckold horns being worn down the village street, and everyone laughing out, "victoriously brave in battle, but unable to satisfy your wife in bed". A cuckold in "olden times" was humiliated, and knew that his deficiency would be known by every eligible girl for miles around - therefore no point trying to stop his wife's adultery, because the whole village reckons she deserves extra-marital sex. Grin and bear it.

If you marry and you can't give your wife all the sex she needs, then any decent man would admit he has tried his best......and then give his wife permission to top-up as she feels best. Afterall, she could have married another guy who probably would have performed a lot better than you in bed. It is not a disgrace to be a poor lover if you make "alternative arrangements". Your mother-in-law will be pleased you have her daughter's interests at heart if your libido has fallen away.

I have to disagree with most of this post ...

Sure there are people in the lifestyle because they can't / won't / or are unable to satisfy their wives ... but that is a narrow minded view of cuckolding.

Swinging, cheating wives, open marriages, one night drunken stands ... are also all forms of the cuckolding culture and many of them are quite satisfied with their husbands.

I have sex with my husband regularly. I'd estimate about 4 times a week on average, and we go to swinging parties about twice a month. Do I go because he is unable to satisfy me? No. I go because it is FUN. He approves and encourages me because he LIKES it, not because he sees himself as a failure ...

Someone said it's about variety. Well, yes and no ... it sure is nice to be with someone new and in that aspect, variety is the spice of life. But, even though I do not have any statistics or proof, I would surmise (since most I know are) that most are in the lifestyle because knowing what your partner is doing and participating with your partner in the lifestyle is alot better than the alternative ... there is a big difference between SEX and LOVE. Once you truly love someone, sharing them is easier because you know where their heart lies ...

Cucktail said:
I have to disagree with most of this post ...

Sure there are people in the lifestyle because they can't / won't / or are unable to satisfy their wives ... but that is a narrow minded view of cuckolding.

Swinging, cheating wives, open marriages, one night drunken stands ... are also all forms of the cuckolding culture and many of them are quite satisfied with their husbands.

I have sex with my husband regularly. I'd estimate about 4 times a week on average, and we go to swinging parties about twice a month. Do I go because he is unable to satisfy me? No. I go because it is FUN. He approves and encourages me because he LIKES it, not because he sees himself as a failure ...

Someone said it's about variety. Well, yes and no ... it sure is nice to be with someone new and in that aspect, variety is the spice of life. But, even though I do not have any statistics or proof, I would surmise (since most I know are) that most are in the lifestyle because knowing what your partner is doing and participating with your partner in the lifestyle is alot better than the alternative ... there is a big difference between SEX and LOVE. Once you truly love someone, sharing them is easier because you know where their heart lies ...

=============

no way is he a failure
look at all the fun he's afforded you ..........right?

duke9555 said:
=============

no way is he a failure
look at all the fun he's afforded you ..........right?

And I have afforded him ... we are primarily swingers, so am I a failure because he is with other women at parties?

This Is Hot

cuck4life97 said:
Variety -- everyone needs new experiences. Try something new, don't vacation at the same place every year, etc. I'll try anything once. My wife has had virtually no libido EVER, but she does like black guys, so she has my permission to flirt and go as far as she wants or feels comfortable with (it's a turn on for me as well), and then it spices up our sex life along the way.

4life You have my attention and i hope you get your wish. Hope your wife id soon a HOT WIFE and she gets to try some bbc. Sure hope you keep us informed. What does she look like, has she ever, does she know your on here? :D Have Fun & Thanks For Sharing.:p okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread