• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I was cucked by black

• Thread starterNY845
  • Start date

NY845

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2011
I was married to a busty BBW who had been raised by a redneck father and it was clear that being with a black guy was out of the question. When her and I married we discussed fantasy and hers was to be with a black man and mine was to watch her. We talked about it for over a year when we decided to want to go further. I started trying to get a local area guy and found one finally. We took our time and spoke with him for 3 mos before one drunken night we invited him to the house the next morning. She was nervous and kept drinking to keep her buzz but he finally showed up...he had told me on the phone he wanted her naked in our bed when he got there.

She was and he came in and took right over. Wasting no time with hello he shoved his dick in her face and roughly fucked her mouth from the side of the bed. He undressed himself as she sucked his black cock. He rolled a rubber on and started to fuck her, but the condom broke. He didn't miss a beat and made her tell him to fuck her bareback - she did.

He had her in every position finally ending up doggy-style he made her face me and look directly at me. He had her tell me how good it was and that he owned her now. She did and said everything he wanted. After she had told me how good he was fucking her and that her pussy was now his, he dragged her by he hair to edge of the bed and straddled her face and ordered her to lick his ass. As she did, he looked at me and said now she's a black cock slut and Im gonna use her like one.

Satisfied he had broken her a bit, he put her onto her back and jack-hammered her pussy until he was going to cum, not wanting to risk getting her pregnant (not knowing her tubes were tied) he pulled out and shot the biggest load I have ever seen across her big boobs and into her face. He rubbed his slick cock on her face, smacking it a few times on her mouth. He got dressed and as he was, told us he would see us next week and that he loved owning white sub couples. He had me walk him to the front door and without hesitation shook my hand and let me know he'd be fucking her regularly.

We met him about once a month for a year and each time was always a hardcore fuck session never romantic..as time went on he treated me more and more like a wimp hubby..and embarrassing to admit..its what I enjoyed.

cucked by blk

that was a grat story , love that to happen to me , what kind things did he start saying or doing to you to treat you as a wimp hubby ?

As long as you both liked it. (0:

NY845 said:
We met [my white wife's black lover] about once a month for a year and each time was always a hardcore fuck session... never romantic. As time went on, he treated me more and more like a wimp hubby. I'm embarrassed to admit I enjoyed it.

Afterwards, did you and your wife find another black man to fuck her in front of you?

If you did (or if you didn't), did your relationship with your wife change after her black man began fucking her? If so, how — and did your changed relationship continue after your wife's year-long cuckolding of you ended...?

Her first was black also

The first man to have some of my wife's tight, little, married, white pussy was a black man that I worked with. He didn't know that she was my wife he had been told that she was my sister. The one difference with him was that he was very happy to be getting some married white pussy and he treated her very respectfully, but on the other hand he did his best to "fuck her brains out" every chance he got. His cock was about 2" longer than mine and a little thicker and whenever he would get her ass in bed he would hammer her like sex starved sailor. It was fun to watch and listen to. GTR

Users who are viewing this thread