• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I was cuckolded even before our marriage!

• Thread starterjen
  • Start date

Would you like to read more of our confession?

• Yes

Votes: 51 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2012
This is a confession for both of us. I was kept in suspense for about a year after we got married before she finally confessed everything to me. And that meant that I had been cuckolded all along, which I had suspected but went along with it.

Only when she was finally convinced that I accepted it and actually love it, that she confessed the true pictures to me. She was and still is a pretty wild lady. As they said, a leopard never changes its spot. She started to tell me bit by bit and usually prelude to our love-making session.

As far as I could remember, as it had been playing in my mind over and over again, this was roughly our conversation. Will cut off those uninteresting part and skip to main topic. She started with her colorful past. I only knew she got an ex-boyfriend and that was all.

She just came back and step into our house and I pulled her to bed. We both stripped and sat on the bed.

"I did told you about my ex-boyfriend, right? Well, he was actually more like a fuck buddy! We never really loved each other. He only used me as his dumping toy and I loved to make up with him."

"Oh! Really? So what you like about him?"

"Well, he always gave me multiple orgasm!"

I was beginning to get jealous as I knew I almost never able to make her cum at all. I usually get too excited that I came way too fast and sometimes, even before penetration begin, my cum just spill out.

"To be honest, I was still fucking him while we were together as a couple."

My heart was pumping faster and so was my limp dick. Instead of getting angry, my cock began to rise on reflex. She saw my reaction and started to smile.

"So you like me fucking behind your back?"

I was embarrassed and grinned at her instead.

"The truth was, he was still fucking me on a regular basis when you are still my boyfriend. On thinking back, he fucked me much more often than you do."

My cock was definitely getting very hard upon hearing that. I could sense the thrill hitting me.

"I'm sorry. I could not help it as you just could not get me going as yours was always so fast and you came before I could even cum. You knew it all along."

My mind started to wonder. I knew it was my fault that I did not keep her sexually satisfied at all. I still remembered our first date. She took the initiative to blow me and I lost all control and spilled all my cum in her mouth before I could even get to fuck her. On thinking back, it was that easy and that meant she might be an easy lay for other guys too.

"So after our marriage, you stop?"

She looked at me, watching my reaction again and said, "Yes and no. He fucked me the last time the night before our wedding ceremony and he just drifted off to other girls after that."

I felt a little disappointed that they had stopped. "Then why yes and no?"

"We bumped into each other about six months after we got married. And for old time sake, we fucked once in his car and then twice in my car that night. Remember that evening I told you about my company overtime work?"

I recalled vividly that night when she came back almost daybreak. I was awaken but pretended to sleep. I saw her undress and slipped off her dress. I was surprised that she wore no bra nor panties. She was so tired that she lay on bed and ended up dozing off when she was supposed to take a bath as the bathroom light was still alight.

I looked at her body and found some patches red marks around both her breast. I checked her pussy and it seemed to be slightly swollen or might be tricks playing in my mind. I went nearer to have a clearer look and there seemed to be some musky smell of dried sperm around her pubic hair. But in the morning when I asked her, she told me it was mosquito bites on her breast and sweat on her pubic area as she said she had to move around and checked the garden stock in her office. Very good excuses.

"But then, when did you stop?.... fucking him, I mean."

"Actually,.... we never did cause he....... just fucked me a few hours ago, just before I came back home."

Her last sentence really took me by surprise. She was stroking my cock and then slowly spread her legs to show me her used pussy. She was not shy at all when she noticed that I was fully aroused, starring at her stretched pussy.

"Look closely! Can you see what another guy had just done to your wife's pussy?"

By then, I realized that there was a damn patch on the bedsheet, just directly below her genitals. I touched it and it was sticky with a familiar smell of cum.

"Oh no, you mean he came inside you?"

"Please understand that after stopped fucking each other for six months, the passion and heat was too great and uncontrollable. We both did not have any condoms with us but he assured me that he would pull out when he come... but well, he did not and kept going till it was too late to stop."

Deep inside me, I was actually delighted that he shot into her as it was my fantasy too. Without hesitation, I dive down and quickly spread and licked her cum-soaked pussy and that was my first creampie. The feeling and sensation was great. There were so much cum still leaking out from her cunt. And then I noticed some seemed to be from her ass too.

"He came so much?"

"Coz he came twice in my pussy and once in my ass. You had never touched me in my ass and so he uses it instead. I need it back there too"

Yes, I have not even fucked my wife's ass yet but he had already taken her virgin ass. I quickly mounted my wife to get my sloppy second and I came in a record of less than ten strokes. I was that excited!

She just shook her head and laughed, "Darling, you can only make me cum with your mouth but impossible with your cock."

And so she asked me to licked her again and cleaned up my own cum and again, she came violently! Guessed she loved the power over me.

"So is there any more guys other than him? Please tell me more."

She giggled and smiled cunningly, "I think you would like to hear the real truth. Ok, will tell you tomorrow night. "

Please note that I was not upset nor angry even when she was cheating behind my back. Partly, I knew bits and pieces along the way and many times, I actually made it easier for her to cheat as I really love it that way.

Please give me an indication whether should I write more. And please pardon my English as I was not a writer nor good at it. Just trying my best in our confession. Thanks for reading.

*Attached photo is a recent pic of her during a dressed-up party She did the MJ dance and of coz after several drinks, she did the bed dance too with several guys who was following her around during the party:rolleyes:

jen in mj dance.jpg

Reactions: rog174w
Damn, you should publish that.:D;)

My wife was very close to her step brother and she simply adored one of her good looking cousin who was holding a stable government job.

Since we were dating and engaged, it would be him who would take her out to meet me. I did voice out my jealousy several times but my wife shot it down saying that "we are close, so get used to it."

As for her cousin, sometimes when we are back in her home town, she would be off looking for him and even going straight to his house for dinner or some long chats without me. Only now she has slowed down.

Please tell us more!

More, sir, please more.

*To the '25' who voted 'yes', thank you and here is the next part. And to the '1' who voted "no", I'll try harder.*

The next night I was waiting in anticipation and dying to listen to her cheating stories. She laughed and kept looking at my cock and it was undeniably hard and standing.

"You really love to hear my sexy stories, don't you?"

"Yes! Please tell me more about who else you were with while you were with me? I need to know."

"Well, I dated several guys at that time, including my ex and of coz you too." Many guys dated me out and so I could afford to pick and choose."

"So did you go to bed with them too?"

"Darling, it was mostly those one night stand kind of dates with most of them. I knew that they only wanted to get into my pants and not that I mind, anyway. Usually was going for dinner or drinking and then proceeded with actions as most of them got touchy after a while."

"So where do you guys do it?"

"Usually in their cars or park or motel"

"Were they good?"

"Some were great while some were forgettable but at least they could make me cum. Hope you don't mind as I wanted to tell you the truth"

I felt embarrassed that my performance was so poor on bed. She was then using her toes to ticker my cock and my pre-cum already spilling out soon.

"Then what about after our marriage?"

"I decided to stop everything and be a faithful wife but then as they said.... old habit die hard when you just can't keep up with me."

"I'm sorry, please tell me how and when it started again."

"Remember our honeymoon?"

"What? That fast?"

"Don't blame me. Blame yourself for arranging it as our working honeymoon. You were busy half the time with your work and left me on my own in the hotel room while you were doing your work. You knew I needed it but you weren't giving me enough."

"I admit it was my fault too. So what did you do?"

"I was bored in the hotel room and so I went to the pool to relax and the next thing I knew, one guy just came over and sat on the deck chair next to mine. He kept glancing at me."

"You were wearing that tiny bikini?"

"Yes, it makes me sexy and desirable. I was topless at that time and while I was lying on my front to tan, I was very sure he was staring at my tiny g-strings that could hardly cover much. And when I looked at his directions, he was spotting a huge bulge in his equally sexy trunks. And so he started talking to me and how nice of him to put the suntan lotion for me."

"And you agree?"

"Why not? Since I could not reach it myself! And of coz, he started to rub me all over without missing any part. I could not help it but felt so wet and horny at that moment and so I spread my legs wider to give him a better access. He knew the game well and suggested going to his room so that he could give me a thorough rub."

"And you follow him back?"

"I lost all control when he kept brushing his hands against my pussy and so it was an instant yes. The moment we entered his room, we were all over each other. In just few seconds, we were both naked and I was already on my knees sucking his cock. It was so hard that I was hungered for it and took it all the way in, hitting my throat occasionally. He then threw me on the bed and fucked me with long and hard strokes and I just came within minutes."

"How long were you in his room?"

"Long enough to fuck me twice. And both time, he came on to my face as he told me it was his fetish."

"And you allow it?"

"Well, since he loved it, I loved it too. I love the feel of those warm sticky cum on my face, it makes me so naughty. After he came the first time, he did not want me to wash it and so we just sat on the bed chatting while he enjoyed looking at my cum-filled face. It was so damn funny."

"So was it a one time thing during our a week honeymoon?"

"Well, I went to his room again the next day while you went off to work during the afternoon time. And he managed to fuck me three times before you came back and needless to say, my face was so thick with his cum. And that was the last time we met as he was leaving the following day."

At around that moment, I could not controlled any longer when she kept stroking my cock with her toes while still talking. My cum just spilled all over her well-pedicured legs. Oops!

"Darling, why don't you clean it up with your mouth." And so I ended up eating my own sperm.

"Is there all during our honeymoon?"

She smiled again and said, "Let's keep it for tomorrow, shall we?"

*Thank you for your votes and will write more as long as there are more 'yeses than no."*

Regarding the closing comments in your most recent post (slightly paraphrased):

jen said:
.... Finally, I couldn't control myself any longer as my wife continued talking while stroking my cock with her toes. Suddenly, my cum spilled all over her legs. "Darling, why don't you clean it up with your mouth" she said. So I ate my own sperm.

Very good. Perhaps you have eaten the sperm of many other men without realizing it, during the innumerable times (no doubt) you have gone down on your wife as her cuntsucker...

jen said:
"Were those all [of your sexual adventures with other men] during our honeymoon?" I asked. My wife smiled again and said, "Let's keep that for tomorrow, shall we...?"

I voted to hear more of your confession, so I did my part. What did your wife tell you the next day...?

Custer Laststand said:
Regarding the closing comments in your most recent post (slightly paraphrased):
Very good. Perhaps you have eaten the sperm of many other men without realizing it, during the innumerable times (no doubt) you have gone down on your wife as her cuntsucker...

I voted to hear more of your confession, so I did my part. What did your wife tell you the next day...?
Most were of her ex's cum as she told me that for safety reasons, she made them wear caps. Only her ex that she allowed him to cum inside her. There were several times that I had tasted his cum as I could smell it but did not want to sound it out to her and pretended that I was not aware of it.

Thank you your votes and hope to see more of your wonderful comments. I am now typing the next part and will post it once done.

*At this moment, 34 voted yes and 1 no. Thank you.*

The next night, as usual, she started her story telling:

"After that guy had gone, there was another one but it was all your fault for leaving me halfway in the bar. Remember, we were at the bar that night?"

"Yes, how could I forget. The guy that was siting next to us, correct? He was kept glancing in our direction." I smiled at her.

She looked at me suspiciously and said, "How you know it's him?"

"Coz, I saw everything! I saw him chatting up with you after I left."

"You what? Thought you told me you had to go back to office to get urgent things done?"

"I was actually few seats behind you watching from a distance. I wanted to see it for myself. It was just a silly reason as I wanted to see what will happen."

"You idiot pervert! And so you saw everything?"

"Yes, I saw him talking to you, buying you drinks and then his hands started to grope all over your ass. You even lifted up your ass to let his hand wandered under your dress."

"So I assumed you like what you saw and turn you on?"

"A big yes. Now please tell me what you guys were talking about and also what had happened inside his room? I only saw you both leaving together and went up to his room."

"Alright, he saw you leaving and asked why and who you were. I told him that we were on our honeymoon but my husband had to go back to work. Immediately he could sense it and asked me how long would you be away and I told him about three hours as you had told me. He then just took the liberty to place his hand on my ass and of coz, I did not object and he took it as a positive sign and proceeded further in. One thing led to another and lead to his room in no time."

"So he fucked you?"

She stared at me and retorted, "What you expect us to do in the room? Telling grandfather story? Of coz he fucked me as expected! He totally took me as a *****, which actually turned me on too. He knew I was cheating behind you and so he gave me a real good, nasty fuck, which I grave for. But now I know you were voyeuring me instead!"

"To tell you the truth, I was actually outside his room, trying hard to listen what was going on inside."

"So I guessed you heard my voice moaning? I knew I could not control it and screamed out loud."

"Yes and it was wonderful."

"Coz he shafted it up my ass too. As I had said, he took me as a slut and got his way with me. I was so turned on and let him do whatever he wanted as I liked his dominating ways, which I could not get from you. He kept calling me his slut as he said no innocent girls would go to bed with a stranger on their honeymoon."

"Wow! Tell me more of what he had said or done to you, please?"

"Alright, I will tell you exactly what had happened. It was memorable as he was quite kinky. Once in the room, he made me danced and stripped naked in front of him while he was siting on the bed, as if he was watching a stripped show. He kept telling me I was his ***** and I played along with his game too, to spur him on since I like it too."

And at that moment, she made me sat on the bed and did exactly what she had done that night. So I sat there with my hands on my hard cock, waiting in anticipation. She then went on all fours and slowly crawled to me. She then took my cock into her mouth and asked me to push her head down like what he had done to her. After a while, she stopped, stood up and turned around. She then bend down, thereby sticking her ass totally ******* to me.

"That was what he commanded me to do. He then spanked me several times with his bare hands. It wasn't really painful but kind of fun. Another nasty things he made me do was using both my hands to spread my ass, presenting my vulnerable asshole to him. He then used my pussy juice to tube my ass with his finger. I knew then I would be fucked in my ass soon. And as expected, he just plunged his hard cock and slowly pushed it in and out till I got adapted to his cock size. I knew I moaned quite loudly as it was pleasurable to be taken this way."

And at that moment, her ass was spread opened to me too as she wanted me to see exactly what he had done to her. Should I fuck her ass too? I wanted to but I was way too excited that when I placed my cock just outside her ass, my cum just uncontrollably shot out, all over her ass!

She was frustrated and said, "Why can't you just fuck me like what he had fucked!" She stared at my limped cock and said, "Then you are resigned to lick up all your sperm and lick my ass instead. Make me cum!!!"

I faithfully licked her asshole clean till she came and she could come with my ass-licking. And that began my licking session to make her come whenever she got fucked by someone else in her cunt or asshole.

"And now I am gonna tell you that I had a date tomorrow night and you gonna get used to licking my used holes instead after my fun."

And I faithfully agreed and waited patiently for her the next night for her story.

Oh no...!

jen said:
And at that moment, my wife's ass was spread open for me as she wanted me to see exactly what [her second lover during our honeymoon] had done to her. Should I fuck her ass too?

Decisions, decisions... but what an opportunity!

jen said:
I wanted to but I was way too excited. When I placed my cock just outside her ass, my cum uncontrollably shot out all over her ass!

Oh no!

jen said:
My wife was frustrated and said, "Why can't you just fuck me like he fucked me!"

A reasonable question, to be sure...

jen said:
She stared at my limped cock and said, "Then you are assigned to lick up all your sperm and lick my ass instead. Make me cum!!!"

Obviously, your wife was not to be denied. An order like that MUST be obeyed...

jen said:
I faithfully obeyed and licked her asshole clean until she orgasmed. (She could come from my ass-licking.) And thus began my licking sessions to make her orgasm, [whenever she came home after being] fucked in her cunt or asshole by another man.

Very good. You did your job as your wife's cuckold...

jen said:
"And now I am gonna tell you I have a date tomorrow night, and you're gonna get used to licking my used pussy and asshole afterwards instead of fucking me after my fun."

Well, I hafta' say... those sound like unambiguous marching orders...

jen said:
I faithfully agreed and waited patiently for her the next night so I could hear her story.

Your accounts of your wife's stories are good... very interesting and erotic.

Where are you now on the time axis? Are you relating stories your wife told you years... perhaps many years... in the past, or has your wife been telling you these stories recently?

I... and others, no doubt... will look forward to reading more.

Custer Laststand said:
Your accounts of your wife's stories are good... very interesting and erotic.

Where are you now on the time axis? Are you relating stories your wife told you years... perhaps many years... in the past, or has your wife been telling you these stories recently?

I... and others, no doubt... will look forward to reading more.
Sorry for the very late reply. Yes, it was many years back and now I am trying to recall as much...

Will posted more soon as now still typing it out...