• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I was just wondering

• Thread starterclarkecombo
  • Start date

clarkecombo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2006
if it had been a young Black man that got Jamie Lynn pregnant, I wonder how fast the authorities would have moved to have him jailed and charged?

Thing is, according to the data I've read, more and more girls around Jami Lynn's age are becoming young Mothers. It seems to becoming more of a "fad" to have a child at that age, instead of a mistake or a potential problem (as it used to be "back in the day").

I used to be a "health" educator in a southern state a few years ago, and I wonder how many of you who enjoy a "liberated" lifestyle know that many young people, in the age group of 11-16 are having sex? Even to the point of having it on school property, or anywhere else they can get alone for the time they need.

Even here in MD, Jr. High, 9th and 10th graders have been caught in various places doing various acts. There is much more going on out there than some of those in this site who like to point fingers (at what they think is right/wrong/kinky/"sick") even understand.

clarkecombo said:
if it had been a young Black man that got Jamie Lynn pregnant, I wonder how fast the authorities would have moved to have him jailed and charged?

Thing is, according to the data I've read, more and more girls around Jami Lynn's age are becoming young Mothers. It seems to becoming more of a "fad" to have a child at that age, instead of a mistake or a potential problem (as it used to be "back in the day").

I used to be a "health" educator in a southern state a few years ago, and I wonder how many of you who enjoy a "liberated" lifestyle know that many young people, in the age group of 11-16 are having sex? Even to the point of having it on school property, or anywhere else they can get alone for the time they need.

Even here in MD, Jr. High, 9th and 10th graders have been caught in various places doing various acts. There is much more going on out there than some of those in this site who like to point fingers (at what they think is right/wrong/kinky/"sick") even understand.

How old was the guy that got her pregnant?

He was 19. And clarke's veiled dig was not lost on me. The major difference is, black or white, Lynne Spears wasn't actively encouraging her daughter to go get fucked or soliciting black men (or any other) to do it. It's hardly a shock that teenagers have sex. What would be shocking (and revolting) is if the parents were playing an active role in getting them laid. Simpleton.

Wtf,hes 19?How is he not charged?

Users who are viewing this thread