I Was Told To Ask About My Size

Hercuckobeys

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2017
She has told me to find outside opinions on my size. truthful opinion please. Before you tell me, she will not let me shave it as a reminder of how small it is, it does disappear into the hair in the cold. IMG_20171006_173010.jpg IMG_20171102_122633.jpg IMG_20171102_122950 (2).jpg IMG_20171006_173010.jpg IMG_20171102_122633.jpg IMG_20171102_122950 (2).jpg IMG_20171006_173010.jpg IMG_20171102_122633.jpg IMG_20171102_122950 (2).jpg IMG_20171006_173010.jpg IMG_20171102_122633.jpg IMG_20171102_122950 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hercuckobeys said:
She has told me to find outside opinions on my size. truthful opinion please. Before you tell me, she will not let me shave it as a reminder of how small it is, it does disappear into the hair in the cold.
That thing is HUGE! Be proud of it! It's one of the biggest I have ever seen! That's a clit right? Are you sure there is not a cunt hiding underneath all that hair????

Hercuckobeys said:
She has told me to find outside opinions on my size. Truthful opinions please. Before you tell me, she will not let me shave it as a reminder of how small it is. It does disappear into the hair in the cold.

Your wife is certainly well within the bounds of proper marital enquiry to ask you about the size of your weenie relative to other men. In accordance with your adopted screen name, Hercuckobeys, I suggest obeying her by seeing (and referring your wife to):

“All About Penis Size” on “The-Penis dot com” site, here:

The Facts About Penis Size Including Average Size and Racial Differences

Then, scroll down to “The real truth about size from our own penis-size survey,” which is followed by a table.

According to the “Erect Length, cumulative percent” column on the left side of the table, 44.6 percent of men have an erect penis length of 5.75 inches or less. That implies 55.4 percent of men have an erect penis length of more than 5.75 inches.

According to the next line in the table, 60.2 percent of men have an erect penis length of 6.00 inches or less. That implies 39.8 percent of men have an erect penis length of more than 6.00 inches.

If one does a linear interpolation, the median erect penis length is 5.8 inches — i.e., 50% of men have shorter erect penises, while the other 50% of men have longer erect penises. (According to the comments below the table, the average…. actually, median…. erect penis length is 5.9 inches, which can be considered “close enough for government work”).

According to the “Erect Girth, cumulative percent” column on the right side of the table, 50 percent of men have an erect penis girth of 5.00 inches or less, which implies the other 50 percent of men have an erect penis girth of more than 5.00 inches. I.e., the median erect girth is 5.00 inches.

You might also want to see and refer your wife to:

The Visualizer dot net : The Cock Comparison Site , here:

The Visualiser - The Cock Comparison site

————————-

Poor lady I imagine that she is already being fucked by big cocked guys

middleeastdom said:
Oh she has for years now. Every so often she brings up my size. And like to compare at times, with other opinions.

Reactions: purplejoys and Custer Laststand
In all honesty It is very cute, its kind of like one of your testicles, I nice touch from your wife if you do not ejaculate often, then your testicles and sack appear much bigger that your penis, In fact I would bet that your cock is half the size of your smallest testicle. I like it, your wife must think is cute too.

How big is it when its hard?

Gsully said:
In all honesty It is very cute, its kind of like one of your testicles, I nice touch from your wife if you do not ejaculate often, then your testicles and sack appear much bigger that your penis, In fact I would bet that your cock is half the size of your smallest testicle. I like it, your wife must think is cute too.

How big is it when its hard?
One picture is with it hard now I was about to shoot off. She has only allowed me to ejaculate twice since April. I do not know if it shrinks in time with less usage or not but seems that way. She has been cucking me for well over 12 years now that I know of.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Gsully
update: this weekend her and one of her friends were playing at the house. many times i do not see them for she has an outside entrance to the bedroom. they came out to the kitchen and she wishes for me to be naked now when she has company on saturday nights. he made a few remarks of my size and elaborated some. he told her that her pussy pump would fit, after some joking around she went and got it and put it one. took a bit to get a seal. it was a bit exciting she pumped it to seal and they left me that way for about an hour. she said it may become mine now like a protective cup.IMG_20171106_125535.jpg IMG_20171106_125544.jpg
IMG_20171106_125535.jpg IMG_20171106_125544.jpg

Hercuckobeys said:
Update: this weekend [my wife] and one of her friends were playing at the house. Many times i do not see them [because] she has an outside entrance to the bedroom.
Very good. Your wife and cuckoldress having an outside entrance to her marital boudoir seems somewhat unique. It must be a great convenience for her and her lovers....
Hercuckobeys said:
They came out to the kitchen and she wishes for me to be naked now when she has company on saturday nights.
If your wife wants you to be naked when her lovers come to visit, you should, of course, comply with her wishes....
Hercuckobeys said:
He made a few remarks on my size and elaborated some.
As well he might, I would think....
Hercuckobeys said:
He told her her pussy pump would fit. After some joking around, she went and got it and put it on. It took a bit to get a seal. It was a bit exciting.... she pumped it to seal, and they left me that way for about an hour.
Interesting. What is the purpose of a "pussy pump" when a woman uses it...? Anyway, it sounds appropriate....
Hercuckobeys said:
[My wife] said it may become mine now, like a protective cup.
That was very kind of your wife. I hope you expressed adequate appreciation.

Last edited:
Yes, it has been a great convenience this year. A pussy pump makes a woman's lips puff and more blood flow to them and I will do as she desires.

I sympathize and empathize.
I consider myself to likely be on the lower end of an "average scale". It grows and thickens quite nicely when getting erect, but it's so tiny when I'm soft, it's embarrassing.
On the other hand, it sometimes is quite erotic to be ****** to ****** yourself in certain situations. Especially if a wife has had relations with someone better 'equipped' for the job.

It was thrilling. And a huge turn on once I got past the initial embarrassment of the pump put on me. I had been nice around him before he is a family friend. So it was a very casual thing for us and somewhat joking. But it covered everything like a jock cup. It took a few times for it to seal. They went into the bedroom two other times that night to fuck, the second time was for the night so I did not see the till morning and it had fallen off while.i was asleep. When they went to bed she kissed me goodnight of course she had just got done sucking his dick also in the living room getting it hard to go to bed for the night. And she pumped it a couple times. It was such an erotic feel I about came and he walked by and tapped on it same impulse if they had tapped a few more times I would have.

This is me sitting around nude.IMG_20171107_112839.jpg IMG_20171107_112315.jpg
IMG_20171107_112839.jpg IMG_20171107_112315.jpg

Reactions: Tinycuckold and Nazareth