• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I will never be the same again.

• Thread starterohsarah3
  • Start date

ohsarah3

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 16, 2009
A year ago I was finished school for the day and went over to my boyfriends apartment. As I came up on his door I could here his rap music. as I entered the music was a lot louder and the smell of pot hit me. When I came in my boyfriend was playing PlayStation with 3 other black guys. I had never seen them before one was young like about 22 the other two were older like 45 and looked a little rough. My boyfriend didn't even look at me when I came in which I thought was weird. but the others did and it gave me the creeps a little bit. I just went right to his room to clean it up a bit. Then the music stopped and I heard the door shut. mmm I guess they left. I thought since my boyfriend left I'm not going to stay in here and clean his room. I going down to the apartment complexes pool. I took out my bikini from my bag and started to get undressed thinking about the pool made me excited I was in my cute little pink bra and panties when I heard the front door open and shut, followed by the load rap music. I just froze! I heard voices talking and arguing a little.
I slowly reached for my pants and top as I grabbed them the bedroom door opened and my boyfriend walked in. out of shock I tried to cover myself. shut the door! I said. after I told him I was changing to go down to the pool. He looked at me and told me that he had gotten into some trouble with the two older men that were there and he owed them big time. They had just been released from jail this morning and were here to collect. how much, i said. a lot he said. Well I don't have much maybe a few hundred. He just closed his eyes and shook his head no that's not even close he said. as I stood their in my bra and panties I didn't know why he was telling me this now. Well if you say my few hundred bucks isn't good enough then I'm sorry that's all I have. He looked at me and said that's not all you have. then turned and walked out of the room.
I stood there in my little pink panties and bra in disbelief. Then in walked the 3 guys. I covered up as much as I could with my arms and hands. They didn't say a word just looked at me up and down slowly. The young one finally said, This IS going to happen. so you might as well enjoy it. the other two didn't say a word. He then said, This will be the time you drop to your knees. I just stared ahead in a daze. I SAID, THIS WILL BE THE TIME YOU DROP TO YOUR KNEES! I could not believe was was about to happen. I slowly dropped down to my knees looking up at these three men.
The younger one went first staring right me he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I could not believe how big it was and it wasn't even hard. SUCK IT! he said. no hands, just dat mouth. I took his cock with just mouth and I closed my eyes and I felt his cock starting to get hard as I worked it with just my wet mouth. I opened my eyes and could see the other two had already taken their clothes off and were standing there staring at me stroking their cocks.
For as old as they were their bodies were hard and fit. I guess from lifting weights in jail. As I sucked the young ones cock the other two surrounded me. The music was so loud and they kept passing their pipe around.
The cock in my mouth was full erect he didn't want me to touch it with my hands just my mouth one of the guys unlatched my bra and my perky white tits were now getting rubbed on by his giant hands. Then I felt goosebumps as the other hand slowly went down my tummy and went under my panties and slowly started rubbing my clit. My nipples were so hard then that guy went down and started sucking and biting on them. I was getting fully finger banged now and I had to stop sucking that cock and let out a moan.
Instantly I was thrown onto the bed and my panties were ripped off! with me on my stomach I was sucking a cock of the older one who was sitting up against the headboard. they were talking now and laughing. The other old said, I want dat ass! They both said, hit dat shit. I cried out noooo! I looked back at him and said no please I have never been fucked in the ass before. He just smiled and slowly walked towards me. hike dat ass up baby, he spit in his hand and started stroking his cock. like that was going to be enough to lube it! my mouth was again full of cock and now with the taste of precum.
As the head of his cock started to penetrate my ass I started to tense up clutching the sheets with my fists. Take it! he said. Take it! that a girl take dat cock! my body was going numb as he slowly slide his rock hard black cock in my ass I couldn't resit it any more. I had to take it so I loosened my grip and gave myself to him totally. I had all of him now and I was taking his rhythm. He grabbed my hips tight as he fucked my ass. Ya! he said. she got it now! she a nasty little white girl.
As he fucked my ass I really started to get into it. and with the other guys too. I was sucking them off then one got under me and and put his rock hard cock in my pussy. They were laughing and fucking me so hard I was going to cum with all this happening to me. after a while they stopped. They then took me and fucked me 1 on 1 while the other two talked shit drank and got high. I got used into the early evening they all came inside me and after it was over they just left. I didn't talk to my boyfriend about this, we broke up. but I don't think I'll ever be the same again. Now when I am with a guy deep down I wish there was a few more of them.
Sarah

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Any more cumming to this tail

OMG that was such a hot story. I love the whole ****** sex fantasys.

sumit happened like that to me

If this is a fantasy story fine. If it is reality you should have let your BF take it in the ass. 2 guys who were just released from prison can't be clean. I do hope you'll file charges and let the 3 of them rot in prison for the rest of their life. Your BF needs to be castrated!

I totally agree with you jj.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice fantasy..

Users who are viewing this thread