• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Wish I Could Do This Again

• Thread starterblueunderpants
  • Start date

blueunderpants

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2006
The story below is absolutely true; I have changed the names. I lost contact with this coupld sadly.........I would love to find a UK couple to help me with this, or even do cuckold phone sex............

PANTY FANTASY FULFILLED

Some time ago I fulfilled a long held fantasy. I have always had a panty fetish However I fantasised about fucking a woman whose cunt and panties were already dripping with another man’s spunk.

In truth my fantasy was for those tight, white (or black) see through panties to be dripping with the spunk of lots of men. At least 4 men, preferably 6 or 10………..

The closest I can to this was when I had an arrangement with Dave and Janet. Janet loved cock, and horny though Dave was, he couldn’t give her enough…….no one man could.

So I arranged to join them.

The drill was Dave & Janet would drink vodka. Janet would be wearing a slinky dress, and underneath, tight white silky see through panties. Then Dave would tell her “suck his cock” and watch whilst she knelt down in front of me and took my trousers down and sucked my cock through my underpants. “Take his underpants down” – Janet would, and then suck my cock hard, frantically pumping her lips up and down the shaft of my cock. “Fuck her” Fuck her hard”. Janet would take off her dress and kneel down, head down pantied bottom in the air….”pull your panties to one side” then I would slip my seven inches of rock hard cock up her tight cunt and fuck her really hard………shooting my huge load of spunk up her cunt. Dave would then be so turned on he would have his cock out, ready to take over. Janet’s cunt and panties would take another full load of spunk……

But one day it was different.

Janet was looking particularly lovely, red lipstick on, perfume, slinky dress, tight white panties. Dave unceremoniously put his hand up her dress and start to wank her clit through her panties……….she slipped her dress off…….no bra. Mmmmmmmm.

Dave then pulled her panties to one side and started to force one finger up her cunt…..she groaned and moaned. Dave started to wank her cunt with two, then three fingers. “Suck my cock” he suddenly said. Janet knelt down in front of him and took his trousers down, then his green bikini underpants, then started to frantically suck his cock, pumping up and down, up and down…..then Dave turned her around and pulled her panties to one side and slipped his cock up her tight little wet cunt. I was watching, cock rock hard…….Janet pulled me round to be in front of her, and started to unfasten my trousers. Meanwhile Dave was fucking Janet really hard, I could hear his balls going slap slap slap against her pantied bottom. Janet pulled my trousers down to reveal my cock rearing up like a cucumber stretching my royal blue underpants to the limit. Janet sucked my cock through my underpants.

Then she pulled the front of my underpants down and frantically started sucking my now huge cock. It was like, she didn’t want to waste time taking my underpants down, she had access to cock and that was what she needed. Janet frantically pumped her lips up and down my cock end. “Janet, slow down, I’ll come in your mouth babe, don’t want to waste the spunk”.

“Oh yeah” she laughed. Then Dave shot his spunk up her cunt , pumping his cock in and out. He pulled his cock out and wanked the last two spurts over her panties.

“I want your cock now! Please give it to me!” I looked at the spunk splattered panties and the tight little cunt dripping with spunk………I slipped my cock into her cunt, all slippy with spunk; Janet gripped my cock with her cunt as I pushed the full length in…..oh…….yeas! Give me your spunk…..I rammed my cock in and out faster and faster, trying to hold back my sperm, trying to savour this fantastic panty fuck….and then I was shooting my spunk up her cunt “YES, YES GIVE ME YOUR SPUNK , MAKE ME PREGNANT, GIVE ME A BABY”

I shot my spunk, spurt after spurt of it, emptying my brim full balls.

I got up and left the two of them on the bed, Dave still with his underpants down, cock getting hard again, Janet laying on her flat belly, panties all rumpled and wet through with spunk. Her cunt was still visible and was dripping spunk; her pubes were spunky and spunk was also splattered all over her panties.

I got into my car and phoned my wife “my meeting has finished, I’ll be home in half an hour. Get my favourite white panties and mini skirt on……. 45 minutes later, and exactly an hour apart, I shot my spunk up a second woman’s cunt, from behind with tight white see through panties on.

And she had to wank me off afterwards as well!

Question

blueunderpants said:
The story below is absolutely true; I have changed the names. I lost contact with this coupld sadly.........I would love to find a UK couple to help me with this, or even do cuckold phone sex............

PANTY FANTASY FULFILLED

Some time ago I fulfilled a long held fantasy. I have always had a panty fetish However I fantasised about fucking a woman whose cunt and panties were already dripping with another man’s spunk.

In truth my fantasy was for those tight, white (or black) see through panties to be dripping with the spunk of lots of men. At least 4 men, preferably 6 or 10………..

The closest I can to this was when I had an arrangement with Dave and Janet. Janet loved cock, and horny though Dave was, he couldn’t give her enough…….no one man could.

So I arranged to join them.

The drill was Dave & Janet would drink vodka. Janet would be wearing a slinky dress, and underneath, tight white silky see through panties. Then Dave would tell her “suck his cock” and watch whilst she knelt down in front of me and took my trousers down and sucked my cock through my underpants. “Take his underpants down” – Janet would, and then suck my cock hard, frantically pumping her lips up and down the shaft of my cock. “Fuck her” Fuck her hard”. Janet would take off her dress and kneel down, head down pantied bottom in the air….”pull your panties to one side” then I would slip my seven inches of rock hard cock up her tight cunt and fuck her really hard………shooting my huge load of spunk up her cunt. Dave would then be so turned on he would have his cock out, ready to take over. Janet’s cunt and panties would take another full load of spunk……

But one day it was different.

Janet was looking particularly lovely, red lipstick on, perfume, slinky dress, tight white panties. Dave unceremoniously put his hand up her dress and start to wank her clit through her panties……….she slipped her dress off…….no bra. Mmmmmmmm.

Dave then pulled her panties to one side and started to force one finger up her cunt…..she groaned and moaned. Dave started to wank her cunt with two, then three fingers. “Suck my cock” he suddenly said. Janet knelt down in front of him and took his trousers down, then his green bikini underpants, then started to frantically suck his cock, pumping up and down, up and down…..then Dave turned her around and pulled her panties to one side and slipped his cock up her tight little wet cunt. I was watching, cock rock hard…….Janet pulled me round to be in front of her, and started to unfasten my trousers. Meanwhile Dave was fucking Janet really hard, I could hear his balls going slap slap slap against her pantied bottom. Janet pulled my trousers down to reveal my cock rearing up like a cucumber stretching my royal blue underpants to the limit. Janet sucked my cock through my underpants.

Then she pulled the front of my underpants down and frantically started sucking my now huge cock. It was like, she didn’t want to waste time taking my underpants down, she had access to cock and that was what she needed. Janet frantically pumped her lips up and down my cock end. “Janet, slow down, I’ll come in your mouth babe, don’t want to waste the spunk”.

“Oh yeah” she laughed. Then Dave shot his spunk up her cunt , pumping his cock in and out. He pulled his cock out and wanked the last two spurts over her panties.

“I want your cock now! Please give it to me!” I looked at the spunk splattered panties and the tight little cunt dripping with spunk………I slipped my cock into her cunt, all slippy with spunk; Janet gripped my cock with her cunt as I pushed the full length in…..oh…….yeas! Give me your spunk…..I rammed my cock in and out faster and faster, trying to hold back my sperm, trying to savour this fantastic panty fuck….and then I was shooting my spunk up her cunt “YES, YES GIVE ME YOUR SPUNK , MAKE ME PREGNANT, GIVE ME A BABY”

I shot my spunk, spurt after spurt of it, emptying my brim full balls.

I got up and left the two of them on the bed, Dave still with his underpants down, cock getting hard again, Janet laying on her flat belly, panties all rumpled and wet through with spunk. Her cunt was still visible and was dripping spunk; her pubes were spunky and spunk was also splattered all over her panties.

I got into my car and phoned my wife “my meeting has finished, I’ll be home in half an hour. Get my favourite white panties and mini skirt on……. 45 minutes later, and exactly an hour apart, I shot my spunk up a second woman’s cunt, from behind with tight white see through panties on.

And she had to wank me off afterwards as well!

Did she become pregnant or if wanting to act this out or you ready to risk the consequences and go for it?

Users who are viewing this thread