• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I wish there was a UK only section....

• Thread starterdogga
  • Start date

dogga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2005
It would just make things really easy for us couples in the UK, Anyone else think so?

Yes, that would be great, however i really enjoy the input from other countries (helps me plan holidays too!!!hahaha)
Linda
xx

There's a thread somewhere in one of the other forums for a UK group...it'd be good if someone who knew about computers (looking at Dogga) could set something like that up for bulls and couples.

uk

come on mods how bout it seems a good idea to us couples from uk
We are from north scotland its not easy finding BMs here

brits

Over the years I've emailed a few people off here from the UK and hardly any have turned out to be for real. So while this is a good idea, I doubt it will make much difference.

Me and a white female friend in London tend to hunt elsewhere for black cock because it's easier - which seems crazy considering it's devoted to our specific needs.

Any genuine folks who actually wanna meet up and don't mind swapping numbers, drop me a message. And please don;t just put something like 'yo, hit me up, I'll do your girl'.

johnny1970uk@yahoo.co.uk

I'm a genuwine 26 year old black male here from Birmingham, if anyone's intrested in hooking up just give me a shout!

Hi ragamuffin, which sites have you used in the past ????

sugar mouse said:
There's a thread somewhere in one of the other forums for a UK group...it'd be good if someone who knew about computers (looking at Dogga) could set something like that up for bulls and couples.

why only couples, singles have needs too. Mods you should cater for all please T/Y

I'm genuine.
From Wales :)

gimme a PM!

There's a guy on here called lester who's real, we hooked up a while back. Don;t know if he's still about.

dogga said:
It would just make things really easy for us couples in the UK, Anyone else think so?

Sure do, it has to be a good thing.:bj:

I don't mind setting up a UK forum, but I will need help maintaining the forum. I can't do it all by myself, I simply don't have the time. So if anyones intrested, hit me on the PM.

the nightclub story

sugar mouse said:
There's a guy on here called lester who's real, we hooked up a while back. Don;t know if he's still about.

thing is sugarmouse your night with lester i imagine will never be as good as the nightclub story you or dogga wrote, that was absolutely superb its one of the best ive ever read i think its true !! is it ? i hope that really happened, if anyone hasnt read it sugarmouse was made to suck and fuck black dick

It would be good so I can have some more BBC xxxx

Suzy

Users who are viewing this thread