• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I wish to say good bye, Zip seems to think

• Thread startermimi27406
  • Start date

mimi27406

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2009
flickr.com
I bumped some old threads and even when I appoligized, just . Well This is a great site, but I must say good bye

mimi27406 said:
I bumped some old threads and even when I appoligized, just . Well This is a great site, but I must say good bye

==========

you mustn't let 'zip' influence you in any way
it's only a bot, once I learned that i acted accordingly :)

Mimi--- I agree with duke, don't let anyone chase you out. I have appreciated your insights into this lifestyle and hope you change your mind.

I thank you and all those who sent private messages

Please stay dont go,

Like the old song from the doo wop era. Dont go, please stay. Mimi, I read your posts everytime I see your name. Your insights are a great addition to this site. You once commented on a post of mine I loved your comments.

Stay

MIMI, DO NOT LEAVE. WHY ARE YOU LETTING SOME ONE ELSE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO?? WHY DOES HE HAVE MORE SAY THAN YOU??? I LOVE YOUR POSTS!! PLEASE STAY!! I WILL SEND SOME OF MY PIX IF YOU STAY.
sissy missy

Why would you care what Zip[ thinks? :confused:

???

I sent you a PM, I am not going to discuss this issue here...
I also looked very carefully in my answer to look for something that wasn't appropriate or could be missinterpreted... Did not find any ...

I cannot hold you here agaimst your will, do whatever you feel it suits you ...

So you're staying? Sincerely hope so!!!!

Mimi, I assume you are over 18. In which case act like an adult instead of a spoiled child. If you want to go, go. If you don't, don't. Your life is up to you, not anybody else, including all the above. There are greater slights and hurdles in life. Get over it.

wow...yeah...

I agree with the others. I would say stay. But if you want to.

Remember, moderators are here for 1 reason only. They are the bad guys. I mean, even good people get chastised sometimes. No big deal. We'll be here if you want to be too.

--B

Users who are viewing this thread