• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I would like to meet well endowed BBC in Bay Area for fun

• Thread startersnazzn
  • Start date

snazzn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2006
I want to hookup in the San Jose/San Fran area with at least 6 ft tall athletic BBC who is well endowed. I will require a picture for selecting my playmate. So post your responses on here as a thread with picture. I have attached a pic of myself so you can decide if I am worth your time or not.

Snazzn

awsum pikssssssssssssssss
luv them
have fun

You're so hot!

Still haven't found any Black Gentlemen in the Bay area willing to take me for a spin

Seems like only men on East coast are willing to meet. Would really prefer in San Jose or San Fran area.

Nice fat piece of white ass there west coast black guys! You ought to hit that sweet fat ass brunette! Lovely tits!

Hey Snazzn, I'm here in San Jose. Give me a holla if you want to meet and greet.

Finally - going to meet someone this Friday evening 1-26-07

in San Ramon for some dancing flirting and fun. Hopefully lot's of fun and pictures.

I knew it would be just a matter of time b4 the Bulls connected with you.

Your pics show you are not a 'virgin to black', so the bulls probably wondered if they would be 'stepping on another bull's patch without permission'.

We hope the camera works, and that you post lots of shots for the bulls that don't get picked by you. You have to reward them for stepping up to the line for consideration.

I would have posted...

But I am in the Los Angeles area with no plans to visit the Bay area anytime soon...

well it appears I am not going to meet

since the guy said something has come up and needs to re-schedule. So I am still free for Friday night and no one to play with??? Still hard to actually meeet anyone off this site physically in person - LOL. Guess I am going to have to do the old standby and that is go to a bar and see what is available.

My wife loves black cock

Hi my name is donald my wife is name Gabrielle lets start by meeting on aol ok come join us we live in nv. and fine it hard to meet other black men for her to fuck. I love to watch a black man to bust a nut in her so any black men who might love to talk to us.

I can't believe nobody on the West Coast isn't looking to hit that on the regular. If you EVER make it out East, make sure you tell us. EC will handle anything you need.

Im in downtown San Jose, 32yo bm, i often visit the doubletree lets hookup there, if your serious i love white pussy. message me.

Users who are viewing this thread