I Would Love To Share Her

• Thread starterWilliamB
  • Start date

WilliamB

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2017
Would anyone like to fuck my girl, I would love to watch

Screenshot_20180430-060049_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180430-060059_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180430-060109_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: SailorBul, Reelplays, AstaSilva and 14 others
Each hole, cumming inside her while you just can watch

Reactions: WilliamB
She’d be a fun time for sure. You’d love watching her. She’d pair up well with my lady and another guy.

Reactions: WilliamB, Enigma250 and toolman2c
She is pretty, looks great in leather... Is she on board with the idea ?

Reactions: WilliamB and Jolover
Would grip her hips tight and blow deep.. love feeling like im knocking a woman up

• Love
Reactions: Focker and WilliamB
Latina? Sexy ass hell.

WilliamB said:

Screenshot_20180430-060049_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180430-060059_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180430-060109_Gallery.jpg
Us a pigs ass pork? Who wouldn't want to long dick that little prick teaser?

• Love
How about we all just gangbang her.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and WilliamB
She's a beauty

WilliamB said:

I would luv to empty my balls in her

My wife and I have talked about her cuckolding me! She was reluctant at first but after we talked about it for 6 months she started talking about it with me. She finally admitted she would like to know what a different dick would feel like since she has only had mine! Now I’m wondering if we should do this! Once she gets fucked by another guy there is no taking it back! What do you think?

Rockford said:
My wife and I have talked about her cuckolding me! She was reluctant at first but after we talked about it for 6 months she started talking about it with me. She finally admitted she would like to know what a different dick would feel like since she has only had mine! Now I’m wondering if we should do this! Once she gets fucked by another guy there is no taking it back! What do you think?
I would luv to help her cuck you

Krprice58 said:
How about we all just gangbang her.
I’d down to gangbang the slut.

She’s hot! I’d love to play with her while you watched (or joined in)! You could see me touch, taste and stretch every inch of her!