Ice Breaker Pics!

• Thread startergranzia
  • Start date

granzia

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2009
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to this site and have to say it is amazing! There's so many stories, photos, videos, etc. here. I know people have been posted pics of their wives but this is my HOT gf pics that i've been dating since high-school..hope you enjoy and there's plenty to come depending on demands! Enjoy

granzia! :cool:

Attachments

• edit8.jpg
    edit8.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 488
  • edit7.jpg
    edit7.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 387
  • edit3.jpg
    edit3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 466
  • edit13.jpg
    edit13.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 497
Impressive!

Wow what a beautiful GF you have!!

Thanx! you are our first online viewer! She is stunning, half-breed...swiss/argentine (;
...Hope to see more comments from all of you! More pics will definitely come up if you ladies/gents want more!

My ice didn't break, it melted. She is very hot!

The perfect ass!

Here's another one, pls view and leave a comment! Hope you all have been enjoying!

Attachments

• edit10.jpg
    edit10.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 318
Appreciate all the comments so far! When I have time I will tell you all the real story...how I discovered this fallen angel from the sky and how I turned her into a hotGF and created a thrown for myself with this beauty angel...it's a surreal story of relationship, love, sex, the sacrifices and obstacles that I went through with her. An untold epic story, given at our age...! Pls stay tuned. Thanks again!

On a side note, I just want to congratulate all of yous that have been involved in the lifestyle. Kudos, give yourselves a pat on the back as this is something 'special' that only certain people gets to benefit!

Granzia :cool:

wow - what a gorgeous hot GF ;-)

do you share her?

beautiful pix... makes me want to bury my face in her ass!

@bitchassnigga

Yes, I do share her, a few times already...that's what I meant in my previous post..how i 'turned' her into a HOTgf! (;

@swtxshared
I would've welcomed you in!

Wow. Very beautiful. Give us more and we can't wait to hear your story

The very beginning...

Okay, so since I have some time to myself right now I will begin to tell my epic story on how i met my gf who I will refer to as blondie. I haven't told anyone about our story, I want all the readers to capture the moments (altho i will try to abbrvte as much as possible)...so it will be a long story and will be broken into parts depending on how much time i have to write. Hope you all understand! Thanks in advance!

Part 1

It all begun when I was already living in vietnam due to familys work, we were relocated there so i was in highschool at that given time. After 6 yrs of living there, it was my first time that i ever saw blondie. Blondie was the new girl in school and since the school there at that time was small so every new student will appear right through the crowd. Blondie was in a year below me so i did not pay too much attention to her nor got to know her since I was the senior of the school, I had a reputation back then.

Immediately after few weeks Blondie already made an impression, being the center of attraction, lots of guys around her since she always has this easy going attitude and personality which made an absolute impact. Being the senior, I knew all the gossips and news about most people there, and soon news about blondie came to my attention after hearing many stories from other people saying she's wild, fun, up for anything, and so on...In my head at this time, I knew she was the kind of girl that I want to be with since I'm like that but however, never got the chance to make it happen as she was constantly dating different guys within that 1 year only. Unfortunately, before I could do anything about it, we were relocated again, this time to thailand...so I left everything i had in vn, my rep., my people, and left including the thought of blondie....

So, now..I was living in thailand and due to the sudden relocation I was ****** to retake my senior year again. After 2 months of settling in my new environment and surrounding, one day out of the blue moon, there she was...blondie, walking through the corridors...I couldn't believe my eyes to see her again in thailand, in the same school! I remember she looked absolutely gorgeous, with her blonde hair, green eyes, and was rockin' this short skirt that revealed her beautiful, smooth, sexy legs that made her ass looked beyond perfection with her perfect body curves..this was the first time I actually got to 'check' her out from top to bottom, and it was like love at first sight, completely mesmerized by her, i was in the state of 'awe'..I immediately fell something in me, something really deep...I just knew I had to be with her, i wanted her to be mine, I wanted her so badly....I felt as if she was handed down to me from the sky, as if it all was planned out for me, a chance, a chance that was given by the universe...it was one of the most magical moment i ever felt in my life...our reunion in thailand was the actual time when I got to put my thoughts into actions...

to be continued.....

-so far, too good to be real? Believe me, it gets even better...till next time!

granzia

Swiss/Argentine - that is a new combination to me, and what a beautiful example to see for the first time :)

Love the idea of sharing this sweet body and exploring every nook and cranny (I've got just the tool here for nooks and crannies ;) )

Looking forward to the rest of your story, and finding out what this beautiful body has done in her life.

Another pic for you all...

Here's another one from the set.

Attachments

• edit5.jpg
    edit5.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 256
Please leave your comments and ratings so i can show her what people think of her! thank you for viewing! hope you enjoy her! (;

Wow, she's amazing. I can't wait for the story to get to the "good parts" How old is blondie in these pictures? She looks no more than 19.

Thnks albany! She is amazing, i can tell you all that. In these photos, it was actually few months after blondie turned 20. As a bday gift for me, she modeled for me (;

Continuing on...

I will fast forward from this point on as that night did really initiate something between us. Few weeks later, I asked blondie out to be my gf and was successful. Although few events took place before that caused the delay due to few unexpected visits from her ex-bfs that flew all the way to see if they still had their chances with her. Unfortunately for them, their hopes were crushed. I started to spend a lot of time with blondie, I couldn't take my eyes of her...I wanted to be in her life, wanted her to be in mine. As our relationship grew stronger and deeper, we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves, constantly making out, caressing her soft skin, and everytime we would go further and further until the point we were in bed together. Although at this time we still haven't had sex yet but i started to feel her perfect breasts under her bra and would venture into her panties, feeling what she's been hiding underneath. One night, our 'session' was so hot and sexy that I decided to finger her. I inserted my middle finger and found the warm and wet feeling..To my surprise she was soo tight and obviously was soaking wet through her thong. As i tried to insert two fingers in, she started to moan louder and sort of in pain as she quickly retracted back but it didn't stop me as I wanted to turn her on as much as possible, so i pushed in two fingers and started to rub her clit as she moans with pleasure into my ear. She was rubbing my huge erection through my boxers, I swear i was gonna blow a load. I started to question myself at this very point, knowing that she had dated many guys before me, I wonder if she was a virgin due to her 'tightness' (as i've already had few experience before her, so I knew it felt different). To fill my curiousity, I asked her and got a shocking response that she was in fact a virgin. She told me she has never let anyone in her yet as she didn't feel like she was being with the 'right' guy. I couldn't believe myself hearing it (had a lot of doubts if she was telling the truth), she was so fine that i thought her ex-bfs would've probably tap that by now. It turned out she was telling the truth, she never denied it until today... This news made me sort of happy knowing that I have a fair shot at claiming her 'untouched-self'.

Few months later, it was her birthday and I remember we had a huge celebration (partying with friends, getting so ***** out of our minds). She told me to stay over at her place that night, although her parents, grandparents and aunt was staying at hers as they came to visit. So i had to sneak into the middle room that we stayed in, in between was her parents room and the next door was occupied with her aunt and grandparents. As we started making out on her bed, she whispered quietly in my ear 'I want you, R...' I replied back quietly saying 'you already have me'...she whispered again in my ear 'no, i want you in me..right now..tonight, i'm ready to give myself to you.' I was filled with joy knowing that I was the 'right' guy for her, so without hesitating further i asked if she was truly ready, with her replied 'yes, i want it to happen tonight, this is my gift to you...' I took out the condom that I've kept in my wallet for awhile waiting for this moment to come, putting it onto the side..Although i remember being quite nervous thinking I am about to insert my 7'' into her tight 'virgin' pussy. I didn't think too much (probably due to the alcohol's effect) and started kissing her passionately, slowly i started to take off her shirt and undo her bra fully ******** her beautiful breasts. I grabbed them into my palms and played with her nipples as they got hard..As i took off her thong, for the first time I saw blondie completely naked, with her B/C cup breasts and the prettiest pink nipples..her pussy was so beautiful, had that 'untouched' looked to it...(she was semi-blonde down there as well...) then she undressed me, grabbed my fully erected cock with her hand and started stroking it..I started to kiss her neck moving my way down to her breasts..taking each nipple into my mouth as I started to rub her pussy, soaking her sheets...it was so 'hot' and steamy knowing that we couldn't make a lot of noise as her family was between us! She was moaning heavily into my ear, turning me on like hell. As i started to finger her and rubbing at the same time, she couldn't take it any longer and pulled my cock closer to her pussy, rubbing her pussy with it, 'hinting' that she wants it in her...I slid on the condom and was on top of her as she guided my cock in with her hands slowly...I'm circumcised, so the 'head' of my cock felt so huge that night...I pushed it in slowly as blondie released a soft moan...I saw how the head of my cock disappeared into her tight pussy.I kept pushing my cock into her, saw how her sweet pussy was taking my cock slowly and slowly, inch by inch into her...i felt the warmth in her pussy, it was so tightly wrap around me...i felt every inch of her making me feel so 'close' to her, if you know what i mean..I pulled back and kept working on it as i entered again, by this time she was so wet that i felt her juices running out of her down my balls, dripping onto the sheets..as we started to get into a good, slow and soft rhythm, her moans got louder and louder..to the point that i had to shoved a pillow into her face so we wouldn't get caught...we made passionate 'love' that night, as i fucked her slowly since i didn't want to hurt her..to my surprise, i lasted long that night..which allowed me to thrust my cock in and out..with her being so wet, it felt so nice! As i was about to cum, I started to thrust a bit harder which made her moan even louder..luckily, she was covering her face into the pillows next to her..screaming and moaning into it...It felt like heaven to me as i came..i quickly pulled out my cock from her pussy (as she wanted to make sure we have the 'safest' sex possible)...we laid in bed together, breathing heavily into each other's ears..caressing her at the same time..as she whispered quietly into my ear 'that was good..i felt 'you'..it was amazing..i love you, R' ...that was the first time she ever mentioned about being in love..As you may imagine the feelings that was running through me, i was ecstatic, felt a 'buzz' through my spine..filled with overjoy knowing that I have blondie now..i have her to myself..the 'first' one out of so many ex-bfs...made me feel like a king that night...i kissed her passionately and told her that i love her too..and we both fell asleep shortly after (as we were exhausted from the night out and the alcohol was taking its toll on our body..) I woke up at 7 am and had to snuck out of her place..she was still in bed naked..i saw all the spots that was on the sheets..lol..kissed her gently, got dressed and left quietly without waking up anyone..as i got home, i received a txt from blondie saying 'you were amazing last night, you didn't hurt me, i loved every second of it.. thank you for being soft..i'm all yours now, R'

to be continued...

-that was blondie's first ever experience in having sex, it was a true magical moment for both of us...I'll continue on the story with my next post, how we explored each other's sexual desires and fantasies as our relationship progressed further...don't have time now..gotta go!!.stay tuned ppl! hope you have enjoyed it so far. thanx.

holy shit shes hot