• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'd love.....

• Thread startermr.b
  • Start date

mr.b

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2006
I'd love to see some pics of ladies getting ready for their dates and a follow up pic when they come home. A very personal thing..................

Mr.B said:
I'd love to see some pics of ladies getting ready for their dates and a follow up pic when they come home. A very personal thing..................

I agree. The pro action pics are very exciting.

Wives love to savour the moment as we carefully select what to wear for our sexual encounters. Dressing up is very special for me as I am naked for around 20+ hours a day. I only dress if strangers arrive at my house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics......

I was hoping that there would be some husbands who keep a photo record of their wife's dating. The pics of women, dressed for clubbing are fine, but personally, I'd love to see pics of wives getting ready for a date and later, returning home somewhat the worse for wear.
Anyone else agree??

Dressed to wnd from the date

Right on. I agree ...nothing sexier than seeing your women dressed to go iut wither her lover and then returning to you - her hair messed up, her dress rumpled, her makeup completly smeared, and her panties in her purse, "Hi, honey, as you can see I had a great time on my date with Deon"

I wonder....

I wonder is here are any married women who are actively dating BBC and their husbands/boyfriends keep a photo record of the events. There hasn't been much interest in this thread, so...........:(

i agree seeshow, and dont forget the clearly visable hickies on her neck and breasts!