• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ideas of humiliative impregnation risk fantasies

• Thread starterSubUltimateCouple
  • Start date

SubUltimateCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi,

We are a married couple very submissive. Generally we live normal life. Noone knows wife loves to be used hard by bulls and hubby likes to watch. But we do it from time to time. Husband loves to see me gangbanged or rimming other guys, or even having threesomes FFM. I also like to feel to be humiliated.
We were talking recently and that, what turns us on both is impregnation risk.

Do you have any ideas how could be the most humiliative impregnation? It is by now just our fantasy, but maybe some of them we use in play in of our next times.
Humilitive to both, or may be only for wife, or only for husband.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, Keesnl, Bobman and 12 others
You need to start teasing your hubby immediately about no more condoms, taking cocks bare. If you've already gotten to that level, then you might want to try teasing him about whether or not you forgot your pills. My wife loves doing that to me, especially just as her lover begins to empty his balls into her.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, garzagreg, Bobman and 10 others
I once enjoyed a wife whose husband gave her some condoms when I would pick her up for a fuck-date. She didn't use his but brought her own, just to make husband nervous about taking me bare.

Then she did get pregnant by her own husband and then we had one final fuck-date with NO condoms.

• Love
Reactions: slaveofmyown, cynful, Bobman and 10 others
Mmm I love this topic. I would love to watch your wife take several huge loads and then push all that cum up into her as I empty my balls into her fertile womb. She needs cum on her pussy at all times. She needs to tell you how much she loves being a total cum slut

• Love
Reactions: allenbz, cynful, Bobman and 2 others
Have your wife take three condoms with her. One having a pin hole through it. Her husband will wonder which one she randomly selects.

Reactions: cynful, Bobman, toolman2c and 2 others
Love this topic! I’d love to breed a wife!
the next time you are being fucked by a Bull, look over at hubs and tell him that you are fertile and unprotected. Then beg the Bull to breed you!

• Love
Reactions: WhiteLyfe, cynful, Bobman and 4 others
most humiliative impregnation?... my favorite would be .. to be tied to a ‘breeding’ bench.. fucked over and over.. no escape

• Love
Reactions: cynful, bobstudio83, Javaman and 10 others
krazy katie said:
most humiliative impregnation?... my favorite would be .. to be tied to a ‘breeding’ bench.. fucked over and over.. no escape
I love that. Make sure to stop your pills two weeks prior.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, wantstowatch, Focker and 1 other person
One of Mindi's fav mind tricks is to wait until her lover is very close and whisper in his ear, "I'm fertile right now, don't pull out fuck me deep" ...it make for an awesome sprint to his finish.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, BluegrassBull, toolman2c and 4 others
I love it when a wife moans in ecstasy when she feels another man's cum pulsing inside her...

Reactions: andy_mindi, cynful, CreamyBill and 3 others
And then beg for more

Reactions: cynful
I would love for a mature bull to impregnate Rebekah

• Love
Reactions: cynful, CreamyBill, garzagreg and 6 others
Pick one or several days each year for your wife's bull to breed her without protection, like your anniversary or maybe his birthday. Do so without looking at the calendar very closely. When the day arrives it may be during her fertile period, or maybe not...

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Bobman, engene and 5 others
Hubby should get in the habit of giving your bull blowjobs whenever requested. Once he gets pretty good at it, agree on a time limit for him to bring your bull to orgasm if he hasn't cum in a couple of days. Maybe 5 to 10 minutes. Whenever hubby exceeds the time limit, the blowjob is over and unprotected breeding can begin.

But the risk is not fully eliminated if your bull does cum in hubby's mouth, because then it is time for him to eat wife's pussy before swallowing the bull's cum. The cum will at least be further from the cervix, but a few especially strong swimmers may still make it...

Repeat as desired, with one or several bulls, on a regular basis.

Reactions: cynful, Bobman, SquirmingSub and 3 others
My wife had been on the pill for almost 4 years non stop, and I was a little worried about her health, so she went off for a while. She had only been off for a shot time, and I guess we really didn't think she'd get pregnant that fast. But my wife did get pregnant by a friend of ours. We didn't plan on it, but it happened. We never talked about who's it actually was. We just went on as if it was mine. Sometimes he would come over on his lunch break while I was at work and fuck my wife. I would usually get home about 5:00, and she'd tell me he visited, and sometimes she'd give me a hand job while telling me what they did. My wife never had her "friends with benefits" wear rubbers, but she was on the pill except the time she got pregnant.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Bobman, engene and 8 others
little can we see her pics

Reactions: toolman2c
littlecucky said:
My wife had been on the pill for almost 4 years non stop, and I was a little worried about her health, so she went off for a while. She had only been off for a shot time, and I guess we really didn't think she'd get pregnant that fast. But my wife did get pregnant by a friend of ours. We didn't plan on it, but it happened. We never talked about who's it actually was. We just went on as if it was mine. Sometimes he would come over on his lunch break while I was at work and fuck my wife. I would usually get home about 5:00, and she'd tell me he visited, and sometimes she'd give me a hand job while telling me what they did. My wife never had her "friends with benefits" wear rubbers, but she was on the pill except the time she got pregnant.
I like your relaxed attitude about the true paternity of your wife's children. I rate my chances of being the father of my first wife's 3rd child at about 20 per cent, but it never really bothered (or excited) either one of us. Her body, her choice.

Reactions: cynful, leahswannabe and littlecucky
SubUltimateCouple said:
Hi,

We are a married couple very submissive. Generally we live normal life. Noone knows wife loves to be used hard by bulls and hubby likes to watch. But we do it from time to time. Husband loves to see me gangbanged or rimming other guys, or even having threesomes FFM. I also like to feel to be humiliated.
We were talking recently and that, what turns us on both is impregnation risk.

Do you have any ideas how could be the most humiliative impregnation? It is by now just our fantasy, but maybe some of them we use in play in of our next times.
Humilitive to both, or may be only for wife, or only for husband.
OK. So this isn’t for the faint hearted.

While Mr. Is turned on by pregnancy risk, it’s not a big turn on for Mrs so we have only dabbled.

However, we were chatting to a white married guy on a site and he ended up coming over on his own as his wife wasn’t interested. We had drinks and a chat; it turned out he was too scrawny for Mrs. so we didn’t play but it turned out he switched and liked being cuckolded and extremely humiliated. His wife loved fucking other guys and teasing him about it, especially a 25 year old black guy. We saw numerous pictures and videos and he was a really good looking ripped VWE guy, she was pretty hot too filthy and a bit rough round the edges.

She wasn’t on BC and always fucked bareback making her husband clean up telling him if he didn’t do a good job she would get pregnant and he’d have to explain to his friends and family. Eventually he didn’t do a good enough job and she fell pregnant. She threatened to have the baby despite him begging her for an abortion. She eventually agreed leaving it up to the very last few days, and even then she teased him and suggested she might ‘accidentally ‘ miss her appointment.

She did have the termination and to be honest it’s one of the most twisted things we’ve encountered. He agreed but said it was the hottest few months of their marriage.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, Bobman, leahswannabe and 4 others
I absolutely love the idea of wives getting pregnant with another man's baby

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, engene and hikawade

Users who are viewing this thread