• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ideas to get the wifes interest back

• Thread starterlolassissyboobs
  • Start date

lolassissyboobs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2011
my wife has not cuckolded/hotwifed me as of yet we came close a while back but after a couple of no shows we bots were discouraged in it and decided to take a break ......that was about a year ago now and i would like to see if shes still interested in it ,i have asked her and she hasnt really given me an answer (she seems to have lost all interest in it after the no shows) but i know shes attractive and men find her to be sexy. i was wondering if anyone had any advice how i could get her back to where we were or at least see if its something she is still into at all so if not i will have to move on and come to terms that it is just not gonna happen
...........thanks in advance for any advice given:)

Arrange a dinner, either out or at home, and invite a male friend. Nothing sneaky, and make sure everyone knows there's no pressure to play/have sex.
The idea is just to get her comfortable being around another man, so she can relax and enjoy herself, so don't be surprised if it takes many attempts, and be flexibile when making plans.
For instance, perhaps she can suggest whom to invite for dinner. She may want to invite a girlfriend for the first time or two for 'insurance'; if she does, allow it. You'll have a chance to arrange a more intimate setting later.
If you're able to invite a guy to your house, have plenty of pictures he can look through, while sitting next to your wife. Or anything similar that would naturally draw them close to each other. It goes without saying that he needs to clean, fresh and should wear a cologne (perhaps your wife's favorite?), but NOT be overpowering with it.
And make these plans a week or more in advance, so it allows ample time for discussions with your wife. You never know; she could surprise YOU!
You get the general idea; nice and easy at first, and apply as much patience as needed. Hopefully, she will build some chemistry with another man, and will become attracted to him. Gently guide her to the ultimate prize, but don't pressure.

Make millions in the markets

Bring over a black friend...

thanks for the advice so far

i have brought over a few friends over the last year ,i didnt mention anything to either of them of my desires for them to be attracted to each other though i was hoping it would happen naturally but nothing seemed to happen besides normal chatting uhhhh im so frustrated with it all

MacNfries said:
lolassissyboobs, meeting people from the internet can definitely be frustrating, I'm sure. The internet is a vertual world for many to escape their own realities, so much is fake.

You guys need to go OUT and meet people ... put her in a position to meet and talk with other guys. Go clubbing or seek out an adult lifestyle club ... the good thing of going to a lifestyle club is that people are there with the same interests as you. Some of the clubs are really nice ... you can always check out their website and see what amentities they have, then go to their hospitality lounge and meet a few guys. Trust me, the guys won't have any problem with you being present if it is a adult lifestyle club. The entry fee is usually waived for females & couples, thus it wouldn't cost you a thing to check 'em out. If she hits it off with a few guys at the clubs, she can invite them to your home the next time ... worked for my wife & me. Mac :)

Link to find adult lifestyle clubs, by state, just hit button at top of page that says "Find Swinger Clubs":

Couples, women and men - swingers across the world for you.

thanks mac i will talk to her about going to a club i know of ,hopefully she will be willing to go, we have talked about going in the past but we have never actually gone yet

Users who are viewing this thread