• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ideas

• Thread starterenslavedcuck
  • Start date

enslavedcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2019
Hello Masters and fellow cucks. Any games and ideas for bulls to humiliate and own us cucks here online ? Post under this thread anything that goes in your mind. Even variations of the dice games :) any bulls interested in my Tania welcome too . I bow in my inferiority

Hopefully there will be some idea for wives too

Yes miss sorry for not mentioning :( .It's usually bulls and cucks in here :( sorry again :(

there's a few of us wives here too

Reactions: PhotoFreak and enslavedcuck
I publicly apologize to you and other godesses. I punch my own balls for this mistake sorry :(

MMmmmm, that idea sounds great.
TV: 1 218 315 834 pass beyourslave
Dont ask for permission, tell me what you going to do and just do it.

dongster said:
trying again

this is my fantasy
I made a volafile of my sometimes hotwife.
It would be so hot if a bull came into my teamviewer used the blackscreen
so I can Not see what is happening and then lock my controls
Then share the link in a dozen other very busy vola pages and Imig.es and etc which are open on my desktop.
so that her vids and photos are available to hundreds maybe thousands of people at the same time
rapid and complete ********. And I can do nothing to stop it.
then he transfers ownership of the vola so that I can no longer access it or delete anything and there are two full days for people to downlaod and enjoy.
Came close to this one time but their was a connection problem and i breathed a sigh of relief

There are hundreds of files but when all are uploaded i will open my teamviewer and cross fingers and hope it does not happen.
care to share the link for vola and TV access?

thisistheslutexposer said:
care to share the link for vola and TV access?
share it. we can enjoy

somosmasqdos said:
MMmmmm, that idea sounds great.
TV: 1 218 315 834 pass beyourslave
Dont ask for permission, tell me what you going to do and just do it.
May I see using anydesk?

Any wives or husband like to play ?

Users who are viewing this thread