Ienjoy jacking off as I watch black men fuck my wife

• Thread starterKurt&Mandi
  • Start date

Kurt&Mandi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2007
I prefer getting sloppy seconds.I love to feel other man's sperm around my dick and feel my sperm mixed with his.Feel my cock inside my wife getting sloppy seconds un protected not knowing what I might catch .

Attachments

• DSC02450.jpg
    DSC02450.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,208
  • indexpic42907.jpg
    indexpic42907.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,851
  • DSC00894.jpg
    DSC00894.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,005
  • DSC00922.jpg
    DSC00922.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,193
  • DSC00927.jpg
    DSC00927.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,143
Please - how big is that black cock in the photos ?
And what size bra does Mandi wear ?
Nice high heels, so erotically sexy to wear them in bed.

charlieparker

your a man after my own heart. But tell me though, while your enjoying fucking her big sloppy nigger fucked cum filled cunt, do you make her tell you how big the nigger's cock was and what color it was? Do you make her tell you the filthy nasty things the niggers call her and do to her while you fucking her cheating nigger fucked cum filled cunt? You must be getting some juicy good sloppy seconds? How many big black cock niggers have fucked her?

those who prefer sloppy seconds, are like that, because they cant be first, and have there brains wired to accept and get off on it. Thats cool enjoy cuck, nothing wrong with that.

mandi wears a size 38dd and his cock was 8.5 in i know because i watched as he fuckher and then he came inside of her,

Charlie Parker said:
your a man after my own heart. But tell me though, while your enjoying fucking her big sloppy nigger fucked cum filled cunt, do you make her tell you how big the nigger's cock was and what color it was? Do you make her tell you the filthy nasty things the niggers call her and do to her while you fucking her cheating nigger fucked cum filled cunt? You must be getting some juicy good sloppy seconds? How many big black cock niggers have fucked her?
she has had one 9in and yes i love it when i feel other mans cum around my dick as ishoot my small amount of cum in my wife .

What you enjoy even more than that is stealing pictures and perpetrating a fraud.

I agree with Josetta, nice heels in bed are the ultimate.

Another fake people

I totally enjoyed watching my black coworkers fucking my wife anytime they wanted. I had jacked off many times just thinking about it.