• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

If I'm Not A Cuck, Is My Wife A Hw?

• Thread starterWill&Christine
  • Start date

Will&Christine

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2016
South Florida
My wife and I are new to this and not sure where we belong. I enjoy watching my wife with other men we enjoy MFM threesomes and I enjoy hearing her stories about when she was with a man alone. The part we do not do is the cuck part. I am an alpha male no question about it I just enjoy my wife being pleasured in multiple ways. Do we fall into the HW group? And how other than the anklet do I allow other men to know my wife is approachable? Thanks!

Reactions: babagee, anna_49_mwf, Atlanta_Jay and 1 other person
The definition is: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife.

It's short and simple. If your wife fucks... or has fucked... other men while married to you, you are her cuckold. Whether you are or are not an alpha male has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: purplejoys, Wannabe93066, tomcollins and 1 other person
I completely agree with Custer.

Custer Laststand said:

It's short and simple. If your wife fucks... or has fucked... other men while married to you, you are her cuckold. Whether you are or are not an alpha male has nothing to do with it.

Thanks for the info. Like I said we are new to this and after all these responses I guess we are deeper into this than we initially thought. Can't wait to see where it goes!

Too many folks define this word (and many others) as they see fit. You two are what YOU say you are. IF you two want to go the HW way, do it. YOU decide. Do not let others label you. Seems that .gov has already said we are free to label ourselves regardless of old, outdated definition, regardless of centuries of tradition.

Reactions: Will&Christine
The point is that words have actual meanings and the meaning of cuckold is as Custer lays out. Just because some people want it to mean something different does not mean it does.

Labels should never be the issue, once you label yourself you place yourself and your relationship in a little box. The fun is being able to feel good about the choices you have made as a couple, enjoying the journey as a couple, being happy and not being bothered by labels.

Will&Christine said:
.... And, how other than the anklet do I allow other men to know my wife is approachable? Thanks!

An anklet is explicit, and seems pretty good (among those who are aware of its significance).

Thinking in terms of "allowing other men to know your wife is approachable," though, seems backwards. That's a message most effectively conveyed by your wife. She can do it by dressing more provocatively, including hair style and makeup, than most other women in her milieu, and using body language.... facial expressions, smiles, eye contact, laughter, etc.... to convey the message to men she finds of interest that she thinks they're attractive and wants to get to know them better. Men respond more to body language, facial expressions, and verbal cues more than to the details of a woman's appearance.

To suggest an obvious example: suppose you and your wife were to walk up to another man and, in the most direct way possible, you were to say: "This is my wife... she's available." But, your wife had an icy frown on her face and was conservatively dressed, wearing clothing that did not show off her figure in any way. The man would ignore you, look at your wife, and conclude she was, in fact, not available... or didn't like him, or both... and almost certainly would not feel interested or respond in any positive way.

Reactions: Will&Christine
Makes perfect sense. She is still shy to approach men when I'm around, has no problem when I'm not there. Was just trying to get some ideas of how to get guys to approach us to make things easier on her.

Custer Laststand said:

The key is in the unfaithful part. If a wife is fucking others with her husband's knowledge and blessing, is she being unfaithful? Of course not.

The best explanation I have heard was by a now long since gone poster to this board. The modern day lifestyle of husbands willingly going along with his wife bedding others is not true cuckoldry. It lacks the unfaithful element and also lacks the cheating and betrayal elements. Therefore to use the word cuckold in describing the modern lifestyle, it makes more sense to quantify it by including the word voluntary along with cuckold. A voluntary cuckold is a man who has a wife he knows and blesses her having sex with others.

The old world definition is better described by preceding cuckold with the word involuntary or unknowing. An involuntary cuckold is a husband who has a wife who is having sex with others, cheating, being unfaithful, without the knowledge or blessing of the husband.

Custer has the alpha and beta part correct. Just as being tall or short, green eyed or brown eyed, black or white, being an alpha or a beta means nothing.

Will&Christine said:
Makes perfect sense. She is still shy to approach men when I'm around, has no problem when I'm not there. Was just trying to get some ideas of how to get guys to approach us to make things easier on her.

Have you considered encouraging your wife to go to a reasonably up-scale bar, suitably attired... say, in a hotel that caters to conventions and business travelers... but, do so by herself? Then, somewhat later, enter the same bar yourself and take a seat elsewhere, as if the two of you have no relationship?

Then, if a man your wife considers of interest asks her if she would mind if he sits down at the same table, she could say "Please do..." (or words to that effect), and accept his offer to buy her a drink.

Then... after some followup conversation, and assuming he invites her to join him in his room... your wife could ask him to excuse her while she goes to the powder room. There, she could call you on her cell and tell you the man's name and where she's going with him — say, give you the number of his room upstairs — for safety reasons.

Then, your wife could depart upstairs with her new man while you waited downstairs in the bar. If she decided to spend the night with him, she could call you again and tell you that, so you could agree to meet her the next morning then depart the hotel.

And in this way, your wife could score a new lover (if only for one night), seemingly on her own and uninhibited by your presence, while in reality you would be present, elsewhere in the bar, for reasons of safety. I.e., you could extricate her if it happened she got in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread