• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

If It Hasn't Already Happened, It Will Tomorrow!

• Thread starterCuckArtist
  • Start date
This is the perfect time, when your *friend, will start to fuck her without a condom.. Maybe she will be walking down the isle with a baby inside her.
And you will know, its not yours, while you are saying I do... You will have a huge erection. Unless, you are still caged.

Reactions: littlenicky6666
Hey guys, I never updated here. Sorry about that.
So basically:
I moved into a small guest house on the property and she moved into his bedroom, for the week leading up to our wedding.
We got married!
That night he fucked her and came in her, I fucked her afterwards but she made me pull out. He went back to his room and we spent the night together.
We're on our honeymoon now. He came with us, but he's in a different hotel. He's avoiding us so we can spend all our time together. But I'm going back two days early to set up our Apartment, and they are going to spend the last two days together fucking.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and Custer Laststand
This whole situation is erotic and stimulating. I've been a cuck and a bull many times and this sounds great for everyone and involved.

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that she definitely got knocked up by James, and we're both very happy and excited about it!

Reactions: Custer Laststand and BigdaddyToronto
CuckArtist said:
That night he fucked her and came in her, I fucked her afterwards but she made me pull out. He went back to his room and we spent the night together.
Your wife made a great choice to have you cum outside her pussy, Pussy Boy! You probably just pushed his sperm further into her. That's precisely what a good cuckey should do How did his superior sperm feel on your cock?

CuckArtist said:
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that she definitely got knocked up by James, and we're both very happy and excited about it!
Great! You and your wife must be relieved that if it's a boy he won't have a pencil dick. There is nothing more exciting than to have another man's seed growing inside your wife's belly. I was hard all the time when it happened to us.

CuckArtist said:
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that [my wife] definitely got knocked up by [her lover] James, and we're both very happy and excited about it!
Excellent! My congratulations to your new wife for becoming impregnated successfully by her preferred lover. And, my congratulations to you for persuading your wife to marry you despite her obvious preference for your friend James.

Users who are viewing this thread