If my wife was pregnant...

• Thread starterstevefromnj
  • Start date

stevefromnj

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2023
Would be so hot if it wasn't mine. But if it was, would be so hot if she got fucked extra rough by other guys. Thoughts?

• Love
Reactions: Bennymilflover and Cuckedboipussy
stevefromnj said:
Would be so hot if it wasn't mine. But if it was, would be so hot if she got fucked extra rough by other guys. Thoughts?
I want my wife to get pregnant. I can't have kids and she wants one. We agreed on her fucking another guy. I've been tracking her fertility and have pregnancy tests waiting. We now have to find a person

• Love
Reactions: mjb0007bond, Maxio and Rbm
Cuckedboipussy said:
I want my wife to get pregnant. I can't have kids and she wants one. We agreed on her fucking another guy. I've been tracking her fertility and have pregnancy tests waiting. We now have to find a person
Or you could have her fuck a few guys and not know who's baby it is...

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and Cuckedboipussy
stevefromnj said:
you'll know if somebody else fucked her while she was pregnant if the baby when born has a soft depression on the top of its head where the cock pushed into it

stevefromnj said:
Or you could have her fuck a few guys and not know who's baby it is...
I want that but she is unsure. I have also suggested regular locals to be available on her most fertile days and take turns. I'd like for all of them to know and be aware. I want them openly talking about fucking her in front of me and to me

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78 and Maxio
Zima said:
you'll know if somebody else fucked her while she was pregnant if the baby when born has a soft depression on the top of its head where the cock pushed
And not from the cum oozing out?

Zima said:
you'll know if somebody else fucked her while she was pregnant if the baby when born has a soft depression on the top of its head where the cock pushed into it
Would be really hot if this happened or some other lasting effect from her roughly fucking other guys while pregnant!

Cuckedboipussy said:
This makes so much more sense to me then all of the time, expense, and $$$ associated it artificial insemination at a fertility clinic. You should probably insist on some basic testing for STDs and genetic conditions, but there will be no shortage of volunteers eager to knock her up. I do like the idea of finding three or more sperm donors fuck her fairly regularly while she's fertile, so you're not clear on the paternity and have a little fun in the process.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Cuckedboipussy and Rbm