• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

If my wife was your neighbour...

• Thread starterkidneybean
  • Start date

First impressions upon seeing her as your neighbour??

• Sweet innocent wife

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Nice looking wife, not very sexual though

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Sexy wife enjoying not having lots of sex

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Sexy wife enjoying lots of sex

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Slutty wife who might be up for it

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters

kidneybean

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2022
What would be your brutally honest first impression of her? Photo from summers ago in a short skirt and painted toenails.

I have always fantasised about my wife being eyed up, neighbours seeing her as the MILF next door, and old gentlemen gettting hard again because of her skirt, her body, her face.

p.s. she is 34, I am 45, northern England.

hRFMFLl.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Bulldepraved, antoniodicro, Nsxb and 2 others
she looks like she could suck a golf ball out of a garden hose...very hot..slut.

One from a holiday a long time ago. I dont even remember what holidays are like!

ABPS6tg_mh1643385915469.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bulldepraved, Nsxb, elitetx91 and 1 other person
Lovely. How about a pic of her topless chatting over the back fence.

• Haha
Reactions: zippless
Curious to see an almost equal split between sweet vs slutty! Complete opposite opinions

Her face is 4/10 but her legs and thighs are amazing. If she was my neighbor i definitely make her as my painslut. I will do lots of dirty things with her. She is perfect for rope bondage as i think.

Reactions: ZudlyZooright
she would make a great cock slut just get her hooked on cock so that is all she thinks about

For those that voted slutty, why? Given others think she looks innocent

Those pics definitely get me excited. I'd try to fuck her for sure if she was my neighbor.

Reactions: Focker
kidneybean said:
What would be your brutally honest first impression of her? Photo from summers ago in a short skirt and painted toenails.

I have always fantasised about my wife being eyed up, neighbours seeing her as the MILF next door, and old gentlemen gettting hard again because of her skirt, her body, her face.

hRFMFLl.jpeg
She turns this older gentleman on

Reactions: kidneybean
I vote "Slutty wife who might be up for it" because i am 64 yo and she make me hard. Like to see more !

Reactions: kidneybean
So let me explain. She is innocent with you so she qualifies there, however, should you put a nice fat 8 inch cock in front of her, she will quickly transform into the dirtiest little slut you even imagined. I assure you of this.

Reactions: lknforfun and kidneybean
Wow... I cannot believe this. 12 people think she looks slutty, that makes me so hot knowing maybe some oldies here might actually get turned on by her based on some of these comments!!!!!!

In bed she is more wild than any women I have ever been with (a whole different story there...) but I have always been disappointed and wished for more outside so that others can see but sadly havent happened.

Here are a couple of photos. The one walking away is when I get excited in the summer and encourage her to wear a dress/skirt saying it looks nice (in the hope it catches someones attention).

Hope you like these!

6zeVHiI.jpegVliYohY_mr1643385403540.jpg

• Love
Reactions: elitetx91, sswanabe, lknforfun and 3 others
Nsxb said:
She turns this older gentleman on
that is so hot to know....

elitetx91 said:
Those pics definitely get me excited. I'd try to fuck her for sure if she was my neighbor.
im so glad!!! because i thought people only like full nude or gang bang photos but sadly it just havent happened yet

Reactions: elitetx91 and ZudlyZooright
kidneybean said:
Wow... I cannot believe this. 12 people think she looks slutty, that makes me so hot knowing maybe some oldies here might actually get turned on by her based on some of these comments!!!!!!

In bed she is more wild than any women I have ever been with (a whole different story there...) but I have always been disappointed and wished for more outside so that others can see but sadly havent happened.

Here are a couple of photos. The one walking away is when I get excited in the summer and encourage her to wear a dress/skirt saying it looks nice (in the hope it catches someones attention).

Hope you like these!

6zeVHiI.jpegVliYohY_mr1643385403540.jpg
I want to see under her skirt

kidneybean said:

hRFMFLl.jpeg
I am 58, if she was my neighbor I would go out of my way to bump into her every where she went. I would make it obvious I was interested in her.

Reactions: sswanabe
very short skirts and thin tops with no bra and panties would help thinking about her differently

kidneybean said:

hRFMFLl.jpeg
I'd say a quiet yet sexy wife who is gagging for alot of sex but doesn't go overboard in pushing her sexuality to hard. Yet is an athlete in bed

ZudlyZooright said:
I would very much like to see more of her even if was only lingerie or bikini shots...
very fuckable....thinking of sharing her?