If Only I Knew Now . . .

• Thread startertomcollins
  • Start date

tomcollins

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2015
My first love, in high school, was a girl who looked like a young Sally Field. Petite, achingly cute and bubbly.

She lived next door so it was pretty easy to hang out with her especially one summer. In the evening we would sometimes play hide and seek with other neighborhood teens and I would always try to hide in a tight place with her and cuddle a bit. A guy friend and I would sometimes talk her and another girl into going down into our basement where we had a pool table - nice cool place on a hot summer day. And we would tell ghost stories to get the girls to cuddle more. We kissed a bunch and I tried to feel her small tits over her top but she always pushed my hand away - and being a bit of a wimp, I didn't push her.

That fall, I was asked to be the singer for garage band doing covers of the soul music that was popular then. We played at a couple of local battles of the band and one or two high school parties. One day when I was late for practice, I came into the room next to our practice room and I overheard a couple of other guys in the band talking about my girl - Christine. One guy said she loved to have her tits sucked on and then the other guy said oh yeah, as soon as you get your lips on her tits, her legs open wide.

I was shocked, and sickened,although to hear them talk like that did make me hard (although at that age, a stiff wind made me hard). They both talked about how tight her pussy was and how she loved to skip class and go to this wood patch near the school. They said she loved it when they made her do stuff, like get naked and dance for them, or suck one while the other was fucking her. I wasn't in her grade but she had told me she liked to skip class a lot. And I did recall seeing her at lunch a few times leaving with one or other of the guys who were in her grade, saying they had a project they were working on together. So I believed this was more than the usual male bullshitting.

I was really mad at my bandmates. She hadn't even let me get inside her blouse, let alone in her puss and here she was being used by them. I left and didn't go to the practice - made up some excuse. Went home and was confused because I was so hard and yet so mad and sad. I had always wanted to marry a virgin. I did masturbate though. Oddly, I didn't associate my horniness with her cucking me like that - had never heard the word cuckold before.

I never heard that kind of talk again and never confronted her about it. I will admit I looked at the guys who had been doing the talking differently and I did feel a tingle in my loins when i hung out with them after that, knowing that they had fucked my girl. But I dismissed it as being weird and had the usual hangups and fears about not wanting to be a "homo" as we called it back then.

But soon after I overheard this, Christine wanted to break up with me and about the same time the guys in the band no longer wanted me around either, even though we were doing pretty well at booking gigs.

I never confronted any of them. I just wish now I had talked to her about it and told her I was ok with the other guys playing with her if that is what she wanted. I would have been happy to have them continue to fuck her, after practices, during practices, whenever, if I could have watched. I found out later she was kind of their groupie through high school which i was too young to appreciate at the time.

If only i had figured out the sweet torment of cuckoldry then, my life would have been much more exciting.

Your eyes are open now. Next time it happens you will lap it up.

Reactions: purplejoys
cuckdave11 said:
Your eyes are open now. Next time it happens you will lap it up.
to show you how naive I was, the next time it happened I didn't really lap it up. In first year college, I was sweet on a girl named Judi. We did some heavy petting but never got past third base.
One night at the pub, the guy who lived across the dorm hall from me - Archie - came in while I was bartending and started to dance with Judi. Now Archie was not that tall but the girls all loved his athletic body - he was varsity hockey and always had good weed. I was kind of busy at the bar but could see that he was paying a lot of attention to Judi, even though he knew I regarded her as "my girl".
He eventually was really grinding on her, dancing slow even during the fast songs. I was aching inside especially when I saw him kissing her neck an squeezing her ass. At first she pushed his hands away but she wasn;t mad; in fact, she was giggling a bit like it was a game. I admit I was getting hard behind the bar to watch this, but i was still too immature to enjoy it.
That said, I didn't say or do anything to break it up. And when I saw him whisper in her ear, and she looked over at me behind the bar, sort of sheepishly, and then she let him lead her outside, I was crushed and confused because although i felt sick to my stomach, my dick was still hard. I know all the guys on here know that feeling.
I finally got a break and rushed outside to see if I could see where they went, but there was no sign of them and this was before there were cell phones so I had no idea where they were. I went over to her dorm to see if she had gone to her room, but there was no one there. I was almost crying when i made my way back to my dorm. I knocked on Archie's door but there was no answer. I thought I could hear some movement inside, but there was loud music elsewhere on the floor so i couldn't be sure. I just went into my room, and jerked off, wondering if archie was leaving his seed inside my girlfriend.
The next morning, well around noon actually, I was talking to a friend in my room, with the door open, when the door to Archie's room opened and Judi came sneaking out in the same clothes she'd warn to the pub the night before. My friend said "hey, I thought you and Judi were going out". I just kind of lowered my head and said "i guess not".
Archie just kind of smirked at me after that when he saw me. l didn't talk to Judi about it. Just stopped calling her or hanging out with her. I did see her go to Archie's room a couple more times. and when it made my cock hard, I jerked off, but I still thought I wanted to date a girl who would be true to me alone.
it wasn't until the next year that the lightbulb went off above my head. But that\s antoher story.