If she thinks the idea is hot is it inevitable?

• Thread startercp1970
  • Start date

Once a couple have discussed and are into the idea of cuckolding, is it inevitable?

• No - It can stay a fantasy

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Yes - She will ultimately do it

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Yes - She will do it, but only if an opportunity comes up

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Yes - If one of the couple makes it happen

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters

cp1970

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2010
My question is, once a couple discuss cuckolding/hotwifeing and both are into it, is it inevitable that she will eventually fuck some one else?

I agree with Mac, it's not inevitable. It may be more likely now than in the past but ultimately if she doesn’t want to sleep with another man she won’t.

so 40% think its not inevitable, 60% think it is in one way or another - interesting and thanks for the responses.

I think it will only happen if you make it happen. You already made the first step, so now if you want it to happen, keep talking to her about it, so its always on her mind. And then work together on finding her a partner. Good luck.

A lot of women fantasize about being ***** too. Doesn't mean they really want it to happen.

Just sayin'.

Slaved, this is different, I am sure almost all people have at soem stage fantasized about sex with soemone other than their partner. I am saying once it is out in the open and discussed, the wife is into the idea and the husband has given the green light, is it then inevitable. Or will many couples talk about it, fantassize about it togteher , but that as far as it goes?

Ok Slaved, how about, if the wife admits she wants to, but has not done so due to fear of husbands reaction, fear of her own reaction, fear of feelinsg developing, lack of opportunity, shyness, religeous upbringing etc.. or a combination thereof.. is it inevitable or can it remain as just a desire?

Yes, I believe it can remain a desire. And just so you know, yes, I read your story.

People want things...doesn't mean that they have to have them. I might want to fuck a big bootied coworker of mine (and boy howdie I do) but I haven't because 1. I dont have that kind of relationship with my wife and 2. I might fuck myself out of a perfectly good working relationship with my coworker. This is similar. Your wife might think she wants to do something but the reality of doing it might just be a lot different. People that talk about these kinds of fantasies with each other might get themselves worked up and and one might get so turned on by it that he/she really wants to give it a shot. But that same person might stop themselves before it happens and say to themselves exactly what I just said to you...that making this a reality might change things and lead them down a bad path. But then, others might go ahead with it and everything turns out just great and peachy. Again...it doesn't have to be inevitable. But whether it is or not depends on the those involved.

Very true Slaved I agree, good perspective

I think from reading your story CP in your case it is inevitable