If You Like It Rough

• Thread starterfilthyman
  • Start date

filthyman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2005
Was at a Tommy Hilfiger outlet yesterday. The store layout had a bedroom setting in the middle selling pillows, sheets, etc. In the bedroom area were two store employees, a large black guy, maybe 6 foot 2 and well over 250 pounds, and a hot brunette, between 20 and 25 years old. Real nice body. They were doing set up of the area and talking about the current sale on bed sheets and she asked the black guy why he wasn't going to buy what was on sale, it was a good price. I was standing maybe 10 feet away from them pretending I was looking at shirts on a rack, but I kept looking at them as they talked and worked. The black guy looked at the brunette and said: '"I felt the sheets and they're rough. They're ok if you like it rough, you know what i mean." The brunette nervously laughed and black guy had a big smile on his face as he said it to her. Then a customer asked for help and he walked away with the customer. I watched the brunette for about a 2 minutes, watching her body language and she was suddenly quiet, just folding shirts and kept looking up to see where he had gone. She obviously knew what he meant and from her body language she was thinking about what he said. It was totally hot, the black guy clearly told her if she likes it rough, he was willing to take care of her.

Hahaha - in reality she may have been thinking, "God, I hate working with this bell-end and can't wait to get off shift"!! But I prefer your fantasy interpretation!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to get back in that store and find out if he hit that ass!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll willingly bet money that he didn't. In fantasy world, of course he did. In real world: the bloke could be gay, the girl might not be at all interested in the guy, etc, etc.

Still, it would be useful to be able to read women's minds, so long as you don't have to be like Mel Gibson in the complete dogs turd What Women Want!!